Chapter 9 pt.1

Friends or More?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Pretend today is your birthday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Today is Monday and it was time for me to go to school and brag about going to the BTS concert but not about everything that also happened. Today's was a normal day besides that today is my birthday. All of my friends gave me presents and balloons. Some of my friends even gave me cupcakes. But besides that I had a normal day at school. Until fifth period when Taehyung called me. I had to reject the call since I was in the middle of class. Then my phone rang again but this time signaling for a text message. 


Taehyung: (your name) I'm in a lot of pain
Taehyung: help me pls 
Me:what happened?
Me: is it your ankle again ?
Taehyung: yes
Me: where is everyone else
Me: wait a minute 
Me: I'm going to the main office to call u back
Me: brb

    So then I asked my teacher if I could go to the main office to call him back since it wasn't emergency and we are allowed to use our phones in the main office at school. My teacher allowed me to go so I quickly ran down and called him back when I got up stairs. 

Me:"Oppa, are you ok?"
Taehyung:"it hurts a lot, I know that you are in school but can you come and help me?"
Me:"where is everyone else?"
Taehyung:"they are all out filming. Our manager didn't want me to film because of my ankle so I stayed at the hotel. "
Me:"ok, I'll see if I can leave school. But stay on the phone the main office might need to talk to you. "
Taehyung:" ok, if they ask you why you need to go then just tell them that I'm you brother and only you have my spare bottle of medicine. "
Me: " but what if they ask me if they need to call 911?"
Taehyung:" say it's because the hospitals here don't have my medicine. Say that it's from Korea. Oh also if they ask about our parents then tell them they are away on a business trip and our grandma doesn't know I have this illness. "
Me:" ok, stay on the line just incase. "
Taehyung:"mm"

     So I asked the teacher that was in the main office. As Taehyung said she did ask about all those things so then I just told her what he told me to say. " but why does he need your bottle of medicine? Doesn't he have his own?" I flustered alittle when my teacher asked that but I had to think of something so I said" it's because on normal bases he only need to eat one pill and which he has that one pill but when he is in more pain he is supposed to ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter