Who?

Who's Seokmin?

He was there again. 

The pair of slim almond eyes staring straight at him. 

This time, however, it was different. 

He was in his arms. 

He was resting his head on his. 

Who was he? 

 

As Mingyu tried turning his head to look up, the shrill ringing of the alarm clock caused him to jolt away. 

Once again, Mingyu did not get to see his face. Letting out a sigh, Mingyu snoozed his alarm before turning to the latter who was deep asleep beside him. 

Lee Seokmin.

Sure, they were in love and have been living together ever since they got together but ever since Seokmin's career as a musical actor started turning for the better, the times they spent together got lesser, same for the words exchanged. Mingyu was always at home, waiting.. and waiting.

 Putting on his long woolen sweater, which was the first gift Seokmin had ever given him, Mingyu made his way to the kitchen and made Seokmin's favourite, pancakes and omelette. By the time he finished cooking up everything, Seokmin had already woken up and was dressed. As usual, Mingyu made his way to his seat, sipping on his glass of milk as he watch Seokmin busy himself around, waiting for his boyfriend to sit down and eat. 

As Seokmin sat down, Mingyu's eyes never left him. 

It's been ten years since they met in the first year of high school, but it still puzzled Mingyu how Seokmin barely changed and how he still had butterflies everytime he looked at Seokmin. 

Nothing changed to be exact, except for the invisible wall that grew taller and taller as days passed. 

The meal was silent. Seokmin had barely even finish his meal when he stood up. 

"You're done?" Mingyu asked, his head following Seokmin's figure as it headed for the door. 

Nodding his head, Mingyu was then responded with the door slamming. 

No pecks on the forehead. 

No more hugs and saying he wanted to not go to work so he could be with him. 

Not even a bye. 

Tears welled up in Mingyu's eyes as he cleared the plates. He bit on his bottom lip, fighting back the warm liquid that was blurring his vision. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Months passed. 

Things got worser. 

Seokmin got busier. 

He wasn't around when Mingyu slept and would be gone before Mingyu was awake. 

The boy still came into his dreams, day and night. They'd be holding hands, cuddling or lying by the beach but Mingyu never saw his face. 

All Mingyu knew was that he had the most charming pair of silm almond eyes and black wavy hair which hanged loosely above his eyebrows. 

The eyes were like Seokmin's yet so different. 

They were warm, filled with love not cold and emotionless. 

Many times, Mingyu would wonder if he would ever meet the boy in his dreams and feel happy like how he felt in his dreams.

 

That day finally came. 

Their seventh year anniversary. 

Mingyu decided. It was now or never. 

It was the last ticket to saving their relationship before he officially gave up. 

 

Before Seokmin was awake,  Mingyu checked his planner and was relieved to know that he would be back before twelve.

Decorating the house with fairy lights and lighting up Camomile-scented candles, Seokmin's favourite, Mingyu sat at the table with wine in front of them as he waited. 

As expected, Seokmin walked through the doors an hour after his schedule had ended. 

Mingyu ran to the his side and embraced him, resting his head on Seokmin's shoulder. It had barely been a second before he was pushed off by Seokmin, who removed his scarf and blatantly asked, "What's all this about?" 

Mingyu's heart sank as he sank his nails into his palms. 

Clearing his throat, he managed to say, "you.. you don't remember?"

"Our 7th year together? What's good about that?" Seokmin replied in a flat tone as he sat down and poured a glass of wine for himself. 

That was all it needed. 

"You know what's good? Nothing. Except for the fact that I'm ending things with you. I'm ending this torture for me. I'm sick of always trying and doing my best for someone who doesn't appreciate me anymore. Leave my house tomorrow. I don't want to see you anymore." Hot, salty tears flowed down his cheeks as he turned and plopped down onto his pillow, curling into a ball as he tried to fight off the growing pain in his heart, which was tearing him apart. 

He heard the bed creak and sink as Seokmin sat down beside him. 

Next, he felt Seokmin's hand on his shoulder, gently shaking him. 

"Go away Seokmin." came Mingyu's muffled voice as he spoke into his pillow, "I'm not forgiving you anymore. It's tiring."

Before he could even react, he felt the pair of strong arms pulling him into a hug as his chin rested on his head, 

 

"Mingyu" 

The familiar voice spoke. 

"Gyu?"

The voice got louder and a hand started running up and down his back. 

"Kim Mingyu!" 

"Shut up, Seokmin" 

With that, Mingyu opened his eyes in anger, the tears drying up on his cheeks as he made eye contact with the latter who was still hugging him, only to see that the pair of eyes he was looking into was the warm loving silm almond eyes. 

"Won.. Wonwoo.." Mingyu started as he returned back into the older latter's arms. 

"It's okay now, Gyu. I'm here" A kissed was placed on his forehead as he snuggled in closer. 

Closing his eyes, Mingyu took in the familiar vanilla scent of his loved one only to feel his heart jump as Wonwoo asked, "Who's Seokmin?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ALOHA

hahah how did you guys find this? I have a feeling that many of you may be confused though :X 

please tell me what you thought about this :)

I'm really curious hehe and sorry for the lack of updates.. Everything's been hectic lately and guess what :)

I'm turning 17 in a few hours time, which would also be JB (GOT7)'s birthday and it also marks 10 days to Seungkwan's birthday!!~

Till my next update :*

Here;s the link to the sequel, if you were curious :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1072309/why-seokmin-meanie