SHE IS HAPPY

Where are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi POV

After that heartbreaking scene I decided to go home without using my umbrella even though it's raining hard I feel like my energy has been drained out. When I reach home I didn't bother to change my wet clothes I don't care if I get sick. I was starting at my family pictures and suddenly my attention is looking at the picture of me and irene noona when we were little“I miss those times when we were just kids,not knowing the cruel reality." I sigh when I was remembering those moments with her.Suddenly a knock from the door interrupt my deep thought I was about to reach the door when a cough and sneeze was heard from me.I open the door and saw noona smiling and that smile disappears and turn into a frown.

 

 

What happend to you, noona ask while checking my temperature.You have a cold, and what's wrong with your clothes there all wet noona paused,Mr. Kang seulgi don't tell me you go out without an umbrella noona almost scold me when I didn't bother to change my clothes but her lecture got interrupted with my cough and sneeze.

Aish, seulgi lets go inside before your cold got worse noona said while pushing me. Go take a shower and change to dry clothes I'll make a soup for you after you shower go to your room and rest.noona is actually commanding me now.

Ok,ok I'll go now I said while forcing myself to the bathroom

 

After I do what noona said I go to my room and rest I feel like Im living in the antartica sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter