The melody of the ocean

The Promise of the World
Please log in to read the full chapter

we will live forever into the melody of the ocean

in the color of this sky, in the fragrance of the sea

 

 

 

 

Seunghoon loves everything he can perceive in the morning. He loves the sounds of waves crashing, the balmy morning breeze drifting in from the balcony with the fragrant scent of the ocean and the warmth of the person he dearly holds cuddled up beside him. His lover, Jinwoo, who was still having his adventures in dreamland kept mumbling Seunghoon’s name in his dreams making Seunghoon curious what was his lover dreaming about. Jinwoo usually entwines his legs on Seunghoon’s leg and would automatically burrow his face by the side of Seunghoon’s chest. Seunghoon finds it really adorable how Jinwoo holds on tightly to him even when he was still fast asleep.

Another thing Seunghoon loves about living near the ocean is that from the balcony, it overlooks the beautiful big blue ocean and during the night it overlooks the beautiful ocean of stars. They would occasionally make love in the balcony under the sky full of limitless stars and to the sounds of the sea.

Seunghoon wrapped his arm around Jinwoo before drifting back to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Seunghoon wakes up again an hour later to the sight of Jinwoo’s deer eyes staring at him. “Good morning.” Jinwoo smiles at him. Seunghoon kisses Jinwoo’s forehead as a reply to his lover’s morning greeting.

“What do you want to do today?” Seunghoon whispers on Jinwoo’s ear. Jinwoo yawns, “Sleep?” as he cups Seunghoon’s face pulling him for a kiss. They didn’t sleep for a while.

 

 

 

 

 

It was past one already when hunger woke Jinwoo up again, they were too occupied with each other earlier and forgot to have breakfast and lunch. Jinwoo sat up and admired his lover who was still fast asleep beside him.

“Good morning?” Seunghoon asked huskily.

“Did I wake you up?” Jinwoo ask while leaning down to give Seunghoon a kiss on the cheek.

“No worries love.” Seunghoon smiled while wrapping his arm around Jinwoo’s neck and pulled him closer to kiss him on the lips.

“It’s afternoon already and I’m quite hungry.” Jinwoo asked before sitting up again and reaching out for a shirt that got tossed earlier on the floor. Jinwoo loves wearing Seunghoon’s shirt, it may be too large for his slender frame but he felt comfortable wearing it and Seunghoon’s scent on the shirt was intoxicating.

Seunghoon, who can never get used to the sight of Jinwoo wearing his shirts, naughtily remarked to his lover, “I would love to get you out of that shirt again.”

“Later.” Jinwoo cutely chuckled before heading down to the living room.

Jinwoo opened the curtains to let the sunshine in the living room and opened the door to veranda to let the afternoon sea breeze in. Jinwoo inhaled the cool afternoon breeze with the scent of the sand and sea. It was a cloudy day today, perfect weather for a walk by the sea side. He stepped outside the veranda, breathing out slowly and let the breeze cool his skin.

Jin

Please log in to read the full chapter