004

Is it hate or confusion?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 004♣

 

 


 The first thing I remark when I open my eyes is that the room is different. I momentarily panic but then relaxe again seeing the familiar empty plates on the table, remembering some details.

 Suga lent me his room. J-Hope brought me some food and… he warned me from the potential danger of being with the others. I try to recall why Suga brought me here but in vain.

I have an urgent need!!

Pfffffff

Where are the toilets??

I don’t even know where neither Jin nor Suga could be… Like, where? Suga is not even in his room.
Well I guess I’ll just ask J-Hope to be my guide… I must ask him… NO WAY!!! I can’t remember where my house is!!! Maybe I’m living here since forever… ? But this place isn’t familiar… at all.

ARGH!! Frustrating!!! Why am I having a memory hole about such things?

What did J-Hope say about his room again? I think it’s just above mine.


With this only information, I get out of the room and search for the stairway which I find with no problem. Once in the right floor, I get startled by how many rooms there are… it’s strange because my floor contains just three rooms…

Desperate solutions for desperate situations. I start knocking on the first one, getting no response; must be empty. The second one is mid-opened, whispers coming from inside; I lean slightly to get a hint of who is talking… I AM NOT SPYING!!!


“I didn’t want him to freak out so I convinced him that it was a dream”

 Convinced who? A little flash passes by but it is blurry. I feel cold sweats on my forehead, everywhere; the throb in my head is unbearable. It’s like memories keeps on giving me contradictory events.
Something is preventing me from closing a window but there is no one. A crash sound and a slight pain but all I see is, me and Suga in the latter’s room… as if nothing had happened.

I squish my arm and the pain is there. I try to run away from here but Suga is right in front of me.

“What are you doing here? You should be resting in the bed now.”

Uh Oh… wasn’t he the one speaking in that room earlier? How come he-

Ah…


My blood


They can scent it…

Now, what should I say?? I was searching for the toilet? Even if it’s the truth I must come with something more credible.

“I have something to do with J-Hope…” CLASP for you Jungkook, so much more credible.
“J-Hope can't see you now, he is with Jimin. You can head back to you room.”

Jimin? Ah… the silent boy. But why him?

“Suga-shi! What are you talking about? I am the one that asked for Jungkook to come.” The Jimin boy speaks. But where the hell did he came from?!

 He grabs my wrist before any of us could respond and drags me to his room. He invits me to sit on the bed and returns to lock the door. I glance at his back figure in fear remembering J-Hope’s words. Should I panic?

“What were you thinking about by coming here alone?” He says in a mi-concerned mi-angered tone, but I feel that he has a high self-control.
“I-hmm- JHope told me that, if I needed anything- I could come and ask him.” He sighs.
“Sorry” I frown. Sorry?
“For what? You did nothing.”
“I suppose my sigh made you uncomfortable. I wish you don’t take it personally Jungkook-ssi.” He bows as he states his so-said “fault”.
“You don’t have to take it seriously! Don’t be this formal.” I try to explain but it doesn’t seem to be understood by him judging by the I-don’t-get-it look he i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter