Happiness

The End

I felt the sun ray slip through my eye lids, causing them to shut even more tightly. Am I in my self-made dream again?

 

“It’s almost afternoon, wake up already~!” his playful tone sang, shaking my sleepiness away. A dip on the space just next to me following after. I stared at him, the beautiful smiling face of his once again greets my eyes, pulling the corner of my lips along to a small smile. I miss this so much.

I sipped his freshly brewed coffee once more, loving the taste as always. I listened to his little protests of being starving once more, and landed my lips on his pretty ones after, wanting to prolong the kiss that I’ve been missing so much for at least a second longer.

But I couldn’t.

This is just a dream. I can do nothing but follow my body moves by itself.

 

 


 

 

 

This is just another rewind of that dream. I prayed for the dream to end happily. I prayed for the dream to not let Hakyeon and I into that accident again. I prayed for the dream to not show me the Hakyeon with blood dripping off his face. I prayed the dream to let me feel happiness once again.

And my prayer was granted.

We decided to go to our cliff again after the brunch. We got stuck in the jammed street once again. He sneakily kissed my cheek while I was driving, just like what he did in that dream. We chased each other when we walked to the cliff once more. And I was mesmerized again, by the beauty called Cha Hakyeon.

But this time around, it wasn’t merely just a rewind of that dream.

I could feel his love everytime our eyes met. I could feel his warmth everytime our skin brushed. I could feel him wholly. I couldn’t have wished for more than that. His love, his warmth, him.

 “We’re here.” The panorama he loved the most came into view. Amazement was clear in his eyes. Instead of sitting down, I stood next to him, devouring the beautiful sky he loved so much along with him.

“I still can’t believe this actually exists. Nothing can compare the beauty of this view.” There is, and it’s you. He held my arm, leaning his head on my shoulder.

“And I still can’t believe I managed to make you trust me enough to open up, to the point that you’re willing to show me your place.” I smiled at him. I put my arm around his waist as I entwined our fingers, holding his warm, small hand along with his slim waist tightly. His warmth seeping through his then my thick autumn coat. This feels heavenly.

“But I believe we’ll be together for eternity, even in the after life.”

 

 

 

He pulled off of me, then walked towards the sun ray, off the cliff. Oddly, he floated in the air, as if he didn’t just walked off the cliff. He turned at me.

“And now that you’ve finally come after me, I don’t need to go back and forth in your dream anymore. I don’t need to wait anymore. I don’t need to believe that we’ll be together forever, anymore.” I stared at him, confused. He held his hands out.

“Would you like to come with me? To the after life that we promised to spend together?” I gaped at him.

 

 

 

This isn’t a dream.

He has been waiting for me to come.

He has been waiting to go to the after life with me.

He has been here all the while.

 

 

 

I took his hands, and walked off the cliff following him.

“Let’s go?” Let’s go. We took a last glance at the cliff, our cliff.

Our place.

Where our love started, where our time together on earth ended, and where our time together in the after life began.

 

We’re fated to be together forever. For eternity.

 

Our love is eternal.

 

 


There you go, the happy ending! XD

Read, Comment, and Subscribe! XD

UNTIL NEXT TIME, STARLIGHTS!

P. S.

I'm sorry it's reeaaalllyyyyy short ><