MEET AND PRIDE

Love Fights

 

Lipstick? Check. Hair? Check.Clothes? Check. Perfume? Check. Face? Hell yeah! Check.And yes!! Another freakin' boring day to go for school, Bomi thought. Honestly, The only thing that excite her for now is, How to maintain her coolness for the entire day.

 

"Why do i look so cool right now? Heck yeah." Bomi cooly and ily raises her eyebrows infront of the mirror as if telling the mirror itself how cool she is right now. She's that cocky even to herself.

 

Arriving at the campus.

 

 All eyes are on her, she's used to it anyway but she hates attention. Getting annoyed to those students who are now focusing on her. Bomi starts accelerating her motor letting out a loud roar causing for it to produce a thick smokes engulfing the air. Yup. Serves them right. And it's cool. She thought. 

 

 

Bomi took her helmet off before she got off from her bike. Chewing her gum that seems to be more interesting than the students who's coughing because of the smoke. This made her happy as she hide her smirk. Yes. Cough till you die. She thought.

 

Bomi put her headphone on and starts walking to God knows where. She is busy playing with her key using her pointy finger when she momentarily stop the moment she happen to walk to the library which is made from glasses. Yes. Her university is this cool that even their library is made from glasses which just mean that it can be seen outside. 

 

Bomi took her headphone off as she narrow her eyes to take a look at the familiar girl who is busy reading some books. She's the girl she has seen with her stupid bestfriend on the campus. She kind of forgot her name because the other day, she's too focused on her that she can't hear anything at the moment. Suddenly, Her heart skip a bit the moment she realize how the girl look really gorgeous without even trying and she swear her heart beat is louder than the music on her headphone.

 

"She is so beautiful" She muttered. Without thinking twice,Bomi entered the library. Grabbing something to read before taking the nearest seat to the girl across her so she could take a peak whenever she want. Bomi let out a cheeky smile, creeping out the students near her causing for them to look for another seat.

 

"What's wrong with them." Bomi roll her eyes before acting all by herself. Pretending to read, just so she could take a glance at the girl across her  whenever there's a chance. Damn she's such a beauty. Her eyes with a long eyelashes, her cute pointy nose and her adorable pink lips. Her hair that must smell so good and her tongue that kept on coming out anytime. JUST HOW CAN SHE BECOME CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL AT THE SAME TIME?! Bomi thought as she giggle to herself.

 

 

The girl opposite on hers might feel an eye boring onto her as she curiously glance at Bomi's direction. Bomi jump on her seat in surprise as she  immediately look at the book infront of her and pretended to study while exaggeratingly nodding her head.

 

Taking another glance. Bomi admire how naturally beautiful the girl is that she almost drool. Bomi must enjoy looking too much that the girl on the other side give up and gave her a dangerous glare before standing up and even walk away leaving Bomi all disappointed and confuse. 

 

 

"Did i do something?" Bomi shook her head. "Do i look like an old creep just now?" Bomi have to look around only to see them looking back at her while whispering something to their seatmate. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EM?" Bomi decided to give them a glare before standing up and decided to put the book on its respective place when she realize what she just get. 

 

 

WAIT THIS ISN'T A BOOK!! THIS IS A MAGAZINE?! WHY IS THERE A LINGERIE?! WAIT? THERE'S A GIRL WITH A LINGERIE?! OH MY! THIS IS A FREAKIN' Y MAGAZINE. YES! WITH AN ALMOST GIRL PRINTED ON IT.

 

Bomi wanted to burn herself in embarassment. That girl must have thought she's some kind of a ert creep. Oh god. So that explain how that girl reacted to her earlier?! JESUS CHRIST. WHAT HAVE SHE DONE?!!! SHE MUST'VE LOOK LIKE AN OLD AJJUSSI READING SOMETHING Y LIKE THIS. 

 

*

She's in a bad mood. A very dark mood that every person who dare to look at her would just get it. A glare from a demon. That's right. She couldn't just get those embarassing moment off her head right now. All she want is space and a time to forget it. 

 

Bomi sat on the table and continued eating her sandwich. How can she be so stupid for not noticing that? Bomi grip at her sandwich, couldn't take the embarassing feeling anymore and throw it on the ground terrifying the students around her. 

 

One unlucky nerd guy happen to walk across her who is holding an untouch drink water. Bomi stood up and shamelessly steal the drink water on the nerd's grip. The nerd guy shakingly pleaded for her not to hurt him as he kneel down, feeling scared and terrified.

 

 

"That's right. Beg till i show mercy" Bomi smirked. She might have a lot of admirers but she is known for being a bully too, only when she's pissed or in a bad mood. And in this case, she's in a bad mood. So. Sorry not sorry for the victim. She Yoon Bomi is the  troublesome in the campus. Agaisnt everyone and whoever they are. Students, prof, principal. She just didn't give a damn. She doesn't care. All she know is that she is powerful. And it's cool. She thought.

 

Bomi her lips and let out a chuckle. Scaring the nerd guy even more. "You know. I only want your water. Why are you sitting there like a piece of a . Don't you have balls?" Bomi smirked when the guy spoke with a crack voice.

 

"I-im s-orry. I-i--"

 

"Stop being a and fight me! SHOW THEM WHO'S THE BOSS!!!" Bomi kick the table and the cafeteria starts hitting up when the students starts cheering for who's who. 

 

 

The nerd guy look down shakingly as he starts crying. 

 

"Can't you see them?! They are looking down on you!! SHOW THEM YOUR BALLS!!! FIGHT ME!" Bomi demanded.

 

 

Receiving no response, Bomi is about to kick the guy in the when she found herself being crashed on the ground instead. WHAT WAS THAT?!  Bomi didn't see it coming but all she know is that, someone did just kick her in the back. She groan in pain as she could feel herself being turned around by someone and another kick in the stomach. She groan in pain.

 

"ARGHHH DAMNNN!!!"

 

 

"BOMIII!!"

 

 

Bomi could hear her bestfriend shouting her name but couldn't see properly as her vision is blurred as snow and she is feeling dizzy.

 

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU GOT INTO THIS TIME?!"

 

Bomi arch her back as she could feel a pain on her back and as well. Seems like she got hit twice and that hurts so damn much. Oh...Thrice hit for the stomach.

 

"WHAT THE HELL BOMI TALK TO ME!!" Eunji scream.

 

Bomi could feel her head spinning like a roller coaster and it felt like she's going to pass out anytime soon. Maybe because her head hit the ground with a great impact and that is all because of that jerk! That darn jerk must've pay for this! She can't just let this pass. This is a big humiliation for her and her pride.

 

"Sorry not sorry but i have to kick some senses on your friends mind that she can't just go and steal some things that is not belong to hers" 

 

Bomi could feel the water being snatch from her grip by someone who knows who as she balled her fist in anger though she can't see that jerk. And by hearing that voice, she assumed it's a girl. HOW COULD SHE?! THAT GIRL IS SO GONNA GET IT!! SHE'S THE ONLY PERSON WHO HURT HER PRIDE AFTER HER FATHER.

 

The girl pass the water to the nerd guy who is still feeling terrified, shaking in fear.

 

"She kept ranting nonsense like a retard toward this guy and i have to take some actions the moment i saw this moron about to kick this guy. Just tell your friend that she cant go around treating people like a . Or else i won't think twice to let her have her permanent sleep in her own cuffin'" 

 

 

Bomi who heard it, felt even more humiliated.

 

"This bastard better learn her lesson" the girl hissed.

 

"I apologize on tbe behalf of my bestfriend" Bomi heard Eunji spoke up. She grip Eunji's as if telling her no to say such stupid things.

 

Bomi who has regain it's vision immeadiately look for the owner of those soft voice. She is about to give her her most scariest glare when her world stop the moment she is met by those familiar cold stare. WAIT. THOSE EYES!

 

 

"You must learn your lesson. You only fight those you know you can over power with. Why don't you fight someone like me?" Bomi's eyes widen. Damn. Her pride is being step on!

 

 

"Stop messing around." The girl turn it's back from Bomi as bomi is still frozen on her spot with her bestfriend beside her. 

 

 

 

"P-Park Chorong" Bomi heard her bestfriend,  eunji whispered beside her.

 

 

THAT'S RIGHT. Her name is Park Chorong. That girl she have put an interest on at the first sight. The stunning girl she saw in the library earlier  and also the very first girl who have hurt her pride.

 

 

Chorong stop on her tracks as she spoke up.

 

 

"Oh yeah. Next time. Keep your smoke to yourself. Stop spreading dark your soul. What a creep " She drop the bomb before continue walking away leaving Bomi on the ground. Feeling defeated and humiliated for the first time in her life. But weirdly, that made her admire her even more though, she starts hating on her at the same time.

 

 

(HOORAY!!

COMMENTS COMMENTS! I LOVE TO READ COMMENTS! Lol XD)