[EXTRA] NAM AND KANG'S DAY OFF

It's not destiny, nor fate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Taehyun ah!!” A loud familiar voice woke up Taehyun. There’s a repetitive sound of doorbells and door smashing. He got up and went by the door. “Taehyun~~ Ah~~” He opened his door and a set of chuby cheeks appeared before his slightly opened eyes. “I see, still half asleep eh~” “Im going in” The man, Seungyoon welcomed himself into Taehyun’s apartment. Taehyun followed him by his eyes. Seungyoon went by the kitchen and took out a packed kimchi and eggs. “Do you mind eggs for breakfast?” He asked Taehyun “Just make sure you clean afterwards.” “Yes sir!” “by the way, next time, don’t open the door ” Taehyun froze. His jaw dropped and realized he sleeps . He forgot about it and now he is wide awake. He rushed inside his room and dressed himself up. “Don’t you think you should tell me that first before anything else?!” Taehyun, who is now dressed up made his way on the kitchen and slapped Seungyoon’s back so hard. “Hey! That hurts okay! You’re making my body puffy” Seungyoon giggled “Shut up byuntae” “Byuntae who??! You’re the one who opened the door for me!” “You’re the one who said nothing! So that’s why you looked down. Ugh” “Stop seducing me~~” “Hurry up on that. I want to eat” “Haha. So cute.” After their breakfast, the two of them went into Taehyun’s room and played video games all day, made a little music and fell asleep side by side. This is what their productive day offs consist of.

 

Note: Coming up! It's Seunghoon's time to shine! the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter