Wassup doc?

Soshi Short Comedy Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Damnit. That hurts like hell.. Ouch! What the fu-“

 

“You kept on whining that it hurts so I got ice for you. Now shut up and wait for the doctor.” Not long after that a woman entered the room, the people who were in the room assumed that she was the doctor that they all been waiting for from the white lab coat she was wearing.

 

“Are you both injured?” the doctor stopped in her track as she saw the two people in the room.

 

“No just this whiny one sitting on the bed.” Yoona pointed towards Yuri.

 

“Ok good because I don’t have the time to tend to everyone. Alright then, let’s see the damage.” She hummed and nodded for a few times while assessing Yuri’s arm. She scribbled something on her cardboard as soon as she’s done.

 

“So.. How is it doc?”

 

“Seohyun.”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“You can call me Seohyun.”

 

“Owh uh right. So is it bad? Doctor… Seohyun?”

 

“It just needs some shots and stitches. You’ll be good in no time!” After she finished putting on the stitches and gave the shots Seohyun scribbled more things on her cardboard and tore a piece of it and gave the paper to Yuri. But before Yuri could even read the prescription paper a nurse entered the room.

 

“Ms.Seo?! What are you doing here?” Clearly shocked to see Seohyun in the room.

 

“Treating the patient of course! What’s with the stupid question Nurse Park?”

 

“How did you get out of your room?” the nurse asked. Although in a calm voice but they all can sense her being tense.

 

“Wait. What do you mean how she got out of her room?” Yoona interrupted.

 

Seohyun waved her hand dismissing what the nurse just said,”Owh don’t listen to her. Remember; take your pills twice a day.”

 

Yuri read the paper and somehow slowly handed the paper to Yoona. What they both saw on the paper was only butte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter