Groups or... What there is to do.

Project: Mythos Reborn RP [Facebook Based AU RP Accepting all Asian Celebrities, JRock Friendly!

The Shrouded City

Also known as the "City in the Sky," The Shrouded City is a massive floating piece of land ejected from the earth hundreds of thousands of years ago due to almost falling from an outbreak of a world war. Suspended within the cloud cover, the only way to access the city is through flight or the sky bus. A massive bubble surrounds the city as protection from foreign invasion, this bubble also simulates the day/night cycle, seasons and weather.


The Housing District

The housing district consists of homes of all sorts scattered throughout the world. However all housing is under one regulation. You will start off in a one bedroom apartment, however there will be chances of upgrading your home. You can also buy furnishings provided here as well.


Akuma Forest

In Akuma Forest, it is always nighttime as the sun struggles to peek through the thick canopy. However there had been rumors that the canopy opens to allow moonlight to touch the forest floor.


Crystal Lake

A massive lake carved within the mountains as far as the eye can see. The lake received its name from being able to see not only your reflection clearly but able to see the life under its surface.


Emerald Caverns

Deep within the mountains near the lake is a cove that leads to a winding and twisting cavern. Bundle up as a chilled wind blows through from the lake and throughout the tunnels. If you are lucky you may find an emerald or two...or maybe natural hot springs.


Zombie Apocalypse Society

This is an AU group plot: You are in a post apocalyptic version of the Shrouded City, as it has fallen from the sky due to an unknown outbreak of the Zombie virus. The survival rate is at an all time low and provisions are very limited. There is only one safe haven, the town center, where the zombies cannot reach...for now. This is currently no cure, can you make it?


Red Light District

Have any juicy confessions? Any ual urges you just can't keep to yourself? Share them here! Any posts and pictures are to be posted here, please only provide the link for those viewing it in a location. Thanks!

 

 

 New groups coming soon!