6/7

Love Is Not Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--- --- ---

 

Yoongi insisted Jungkook move into his place instead of staying at the motel, so he does. After packing up his things, he finds Hyosang and Yoongi talking in the lobby, and Jungkook approaches as they're talking about the industry. Unlike the way Hyosang seemed to be introducing it to him before, the other looked like he was persuading Yoongi with the benefits of his job and such. In return, the older looked slightly amused.

 

“I'm happy with what I'm doing now, Hyosang” Yoongi interrupted when he noticed Jungkook approaching, “I'm done with the whole producing jobs - brings back bad memories so I do it for fun now.”

 

Hyosang pouted, “spots open, though, so tell me if u change your mind. You're a great writer, Yoongi, always will be.”

 

“Thanks. See ya, man.”

 

After signing out, Yoongi guides Jungkook to his apartment, which had been only a few blocks away. In the meantime, the older seemed nervous, which was unlike himself, but he notices that it's probably about explaining himself. Jungkook interrupts his constant stuttering and hesitation to ease him a bit.

 

“I'll start. You can say your story later” he declared, and the older smiled, thankful. “I graduated college early, with Taehyung and Jimin hyung, and we started our own business.  Our performing arts academy, and it's doing great right now and it's getting pretty popular.”

 

“Yeah, I've seen your performances before on YouTube”

 

Jungkook grinned, “yup. Also, Hoseok hyung started producing with Namjoon hyung, so we don't see them as much. Hours are shorter than when you worked, though, and Jin hyung is getting help at the coffee shop from Ara.”

 

“They fit each other” Yoongi replied with a chuckle, “they're both incredibly mushy with each other, but she's really fiery - fights back.”

 

“So does Jin hyung. You do not want to see them in a fight” Jungkook shivered.

 

He laughed, his gummy smile out and once again time seemed to stop. Since he couldn't resist, he plants a kiss on the older’s cheek, but pulls away when he remembers they're in public. Yoongi pouted adorably, a look of confusion on his face.

 

“We’re in public” Jungkook laughed nervously, “that wouldn't do so well on your reputation - the restaurant wouldn't do well.”

 

“Eh. Everyone pretty much knows, and this area of Tokyo is notorious for being more open with that.” He finished with a long kiss on the lips, and Jungkook flushes slightly.

 

After awhile, they arrived at the apartment building - it looked fancy on the outside, and more expensive than how Yoongi had talked about it before. There was security in the lobby, and the walls were painted professionally. The elevators were fancy as well, and Yoongi laughed at his gawking expression when they enter is actual room. It was unlike any kind of apartment he'd be able to afford in Korea. The room was not much of an ‘apartment’ room compared to Korea, but seemed more of a condo. The walls were painted gray, and had black designs that decorated them, and the floors were dark hardwood, besides the white tile in the kitchen. The living room and kitchen were in the same room, and very large. There was a TV, coffee table in front of it, and a dark couch. The kitchen was smaller, but then again Yoongi didn't need a large one, and in front of the sink there was a bar and a few stools. However, there still stood a dinner table on the right of the kitchen.

 

On the opposite side of the room, there were two doors, one for the bedroom and the other the bathroom. The bedroom is plain, a bed and drawers and a closet. He's about to go around to the bathroom, when he spots a nightstand, and on it were pictures. Now that he noticed those, the house had been decorated with pictures on the wall - framed pictures hung in straight lines behind the couch, some in the kitchen, and the rest were in his bedroom.

 

Most of them were of Yoongi and Jungkook.

 

These pictures had Yoongi in them as opposed to the ones in the hard drive Jungkook had seen the night before. They were photos he didn’t even know existed - back in high school and when Yoongi entered college combined. The photos of the two of them only hung on the wall by his bedroom and by the dining table, while all the other photos were of the seven of them, lined up in the hallway by the front door and all around the apartment. Most group pictures were from high school, and college whether it was random pictures of them in the arcade or even a photo in the kitchen that was from Jungkook’s high school graduation.

 

Jungkook finds himself staring at the pictures on Yoongi’s nightstand the most. There was a frame bigger than the others - it was a collage of them together, like when Yoongi graduated high school, the two of them on Halloween and Christmas, and their selfies here and there. Around the collage, there were childhood pictures of him and Jin, and family pictures.

 

“Took me forever to hang these up” Yoongi tells him when he comes out, and he pours the younger a cup of coffee, “Mark and Jackson helped me with it.”

 

“Is that why they recognized me?” Jungkook asks, referring to the boy’s gasping and expressions earlier.

 

The older snorted, “yeah. They're always curious of who you and the guys are and why I don't put pictures of them up.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter