The preparation for school

So Long
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chicken screams tuktulaok,tuktulaok,tuktulaok...................!!!!!!!! Zsanti is already wake up she go to her mother's room and wake her up to.........

Jiyeon:Mom wake up now i have something to tell you....

Mom:What is it?About?

Jiyeon:About the back of school i need to buy my things for school..... I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom:Ok,thanks for reminding me.......just wake me up after 5 minutes because i will take my bath first before going at the mall................

Jiyeon:Ok..mom...

Jiyeon waited in 5 minutes...........10:55.....tiktak,tiktak,tiktak,.......10:56.....tiktak,tiktak,tiktak.......10:57...tiktak,tiktak,tiktak.......10:58...tiktak,tiktak,tiktak.....10:59........tiktak,tiktak,tiktak....11:00.......kring!!!!!!

Jiyeon:Mom wake up now it is already 11:00 in the morning.........

Mom;Ok

Jiyeon's mother was already taking a bath after a few minutes Jiyeon also take a bath............

Jiyeon:Mom are you done wearing?

Mom:Yes!!!!Are you ready???!!!!!!!!

Jiyeon:Yes mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they already go at the mall and buy all the materials for school. Jiyeon is very happy because she is going to go at school next week.............after 2 hours they already come back home.........

Jiyeon:Mom im so excited who will be my teacher?my new friends?and many others..........

Mom:I don't know either but i know you will know them start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter