FINAL

I Miss You So Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ah!!”

Hanbin got up from his bed abruptly with unwanted tears in his eyes and cold sweat dripping from his forehead and neck.  He clutched his chest and sighed heavily in relief.

“Not that dream again.”

He shook his head and got up, careful not to wake his sleepy dongsaeng, Donghyuk, up.  He walked out of the room to the kitchen and filled a glass with water.  He drank it all at once before slumping on one of the chairs, hands in his hair.  He tugged on it gently as he closes his eyes, trying to remove the blinding scene that covered his mind and whole being.

It has been three years since the accident happened, but he’s still finding it hard to move on.  The terrible experience kept hunting him in his dreams for years.

The look on your face is clearly visible in his head.  It haunts him and kills him inside.  Only if I did better, only if I did it before you…

Unwanted tears fell from his eyes once more as he went back to his room and grabbed his notebook and pen.  He came back to the kitchen and wrote something on his notebook;

I was crazy.

You were so beautiful

Your hand is going too far to hold

Can I go back?

I always kneel down under the moon every night

Please don’t say this is the end

If you still love me, please don’t leave me

I will try to glue the a broken bowl

I will try to gather the split water

~~~~~

 

“I MADE IT!!!!”

Hanbin shouted as he barged in to your house, turning to him with your mouth full, as he approached you and enveloped you in a tight embrace.

Your parents just smiled, loving the sight of you and Hanbin, who’ve been friends since childhood, so close together.

After a few seconds of him spinning you around the small house, he finally dropped you on your feet and smiling at you widely.

“What’s up with you, Hanbin-ah?  You don’t just barge in and do that.  I almost choke on my food!”  You glared at him but he still has this sheepish smile on his face.

“______-ssi, I made it through YG!  I am officially a YG Trainee!  Can you believe that?”  His eyes are wide open and you can see his cheekbones protruding on his beautiful face.

“OH MY GOSH HANBIN! IS THAT FOR REAL!!!!?”  You screamed and he nodded at you enthusiastically.

“Let us celebrate!  My treat!  Let’s get ice cream at the convenience store nearby!”  He said and you nodded, but realized that your parents are just behind you so you glared at Hanbin and pointed your parents using your mouth.  Hanbin gasped and immediately approached them bowing.

“Mianhaeyo, Ahjumma, Samchon –“  He bowed repeatedly in front of your parents.  They both smiled at Hanbin.

“It’s okay, Hanbin-ah, we are also happy for you, finally you are about to reach your dreams.  Your Samchon and I will support you all the way; I know that __________ will do the same.”  Your mother hugged him.  Hanbin smiled and your father put a thumb up at him.

“You can take ________ out if you want to, young boy.  Just make sure that you take her home before dawn.”  Your dad spoke this time and you smiled.

“Thank you, Samchon, I promise to take her home before dawn.  Kamsahaeyo!  Annyeonghaseyo!”  He bowed repeatedly as he approached you.

“I’ll see you later, eomma, appa.”  You kissed their cheeks before following Hanbin towards the door.

~~~~~

I hope this wouldn’t be the last song that I sing for you

I hope this wouldn’t be the last letter that I write for you

I hope this wouldn’t be the last time that I’m going to you

I pray.

Please say it’s not.

Hanbin dropped his pen to the side after he wrote the words on his notebook.  That day that he was accepted to be part of YG was the one of the happiest moments of his life but also one of the saddest.  He needs to go to Seoul and stay there, so that means he won’t be able to see you as often as before.

~~~~~

“You will visit me, right?  And I can also visit you if you are free.”  You smiled at him and he nodded.

“Of course!  Make sure that you will answer my calls if ever I will call you okay?  I need to keep in touch with my best friend all the time, because you took part in this achievement, ________-ah.  You never get tired of listening to my composed songs and raps and my dances, you stayed with me the whole time.  I promise that I will always reach out to you.  Arasseo?”  He ruffled your hair and you crunch your face.

“I will hold on to that, Hanbin-ah.” You smiled dearly.

During the first few months of him being a trainee, he constantly communicated with you, calling you, sending you SNS, and even snail mail to update you about his progress in his training.  In return, you always listen to him, even though you are tired from school or have projects and activities that you need to finish, mainly because you may not be able to hear his voice again once he gets too busy with his debut.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter