Screw Failures Jinhoo

2015 +2016 Rookies Oneshots (Closed)

DISCLAIMER : I AM NOT CLOSE TO COLLEGE SO FORGIVE ME IF IM WRONG

Second Ending

The entire room was silent,the entire class was taking their most important exam in their entire lives . It was important but not really important. However , it meant a lot to you because you wanted to go to the same college as Jinhoo , your beloved boyfriend. You didn't need to worry about how well he did , he was the smartest in the entire class afterall.

---1 week later ---

"Class I have your exam results , as usual , I'll be only announcing 1st and 2nd Place, 1st Place is Jinhoo and 2nd Place is Wooshin." Everyone applauded , Jinhoo turned his head and smiled at you and you mouthed ' Congratulations' . He smiled again and turned his head back . The teacher handed out the exams to the other students. When you recieved yours , your jaw nearly dropped.

Woosang High School

Level 5 , 2016

College Entrance Examination

 

35/100

 

 Name: (your name)

Class: 1 / 5

Date:17th January 2016

 

How could this have happened ? Jinhoo had personally tutored you and + you had studied by yourself . You never expected to have FULL marks or high makrs for that matter ... You just wanted to pass. Jinhoo turned around and looked at you mouthing 'How much did you get?' You immedietaly looked at your table , not answering him . The bell rung , you packed your stuff , grabbed your bag and ran out . You walked to your apartment , someone tapped on your shoulder , you crossed your fingers , hoping it wasn't Jinhoo . Luckily , it was Su Bin , your best friend . Your muscles relaxed , you heaved a sigh . She asked you "how much did you get?" . You remained silent , walking away , she followed you all the way to your house . You opened the door , signalled her to go in with her . You shut the door and immedietaly broke into tears. "OMFG WHAT HAPPENED?!" Su Bin exclaimed concernly . "I-I g-g-got a-a 3-35-5"you said in between sobs. "It's alright! You can still go to college !" She assured you . "You d-don't understand-d , I really want to go with Jinhoo to the same college ." You replied , stoping your sobs . "I also don't want him to leave me when he realises he's dating a girl with bad grades ". Su Bin just rubbed my head "silly girl , he won't leave you ! the both of you dated for 3 years , he's stupid if he leaves you just over some exam"she said positively . I nodded "you are slightly right". Su Bin left for the mall , to get a bite , you wanted to just eat instan noodles , you cooked some and placed them in a bowl on the table to cool down . You went to your room , showered and placed your exam paper into a file under your bed . Suddenly you heard the doorbell , you went down and looked through the peephole(heh peephole). You immedietaly ducked into the kitchen at the sight of the person ."(Y/N)?" . It was Jinhoo , after 5 minutes, he thought you had went out with a friend so he gave up . You sighed and sat on your chair and started to eat your delicious , warm noodles (food lmao). Jinhoo had went to the mall to get food (nearly typed foof)

At the mall , Su Bin was busy looking at the displays , she accidentally bumped someone . She immedietaly apologised profusely , instead of a "it's okay" , the person grabbed her wrist lightly . Su Bin , surprised by the action , looked up and saw Jinhoo . "What happened to (y/n)" he asked sternly. "Uuuuhhh" Su Bin stammered "sigh". She eventually gave up and started explaining.

(RECCOMENDED BGM - AILEE HEAVEN)

"That's crazy..." Jinhoo said . "That's what I told her" Su Bin replied , sounding sad . " thanks for telling me" Jinhoo thanked Su Bin . She smiled at him and waved before walking off . Jinhoo stared at the ground , not knowing what to do . He decided to walk off , he was looking at the displays of clothes in the shops . He looked forward and saw your back. "(Y/N)!!" . Your muscles tensed , not knowing what to do 'what do I do?! Su Bin must have already told him....no.. I'm not ready for his answer ...' You picked up your pace , Jinhoo chased after you calling your name over and over again . You had no other choice , you dashed onto the road , "(Y/N)!!!!"

'HONK !'

'SSSCREEECHHHH'

You were hit by a truck... Jinhoo dashed to you and called your name repeatedly . You saw a blurry image of him before passing out . 

-at the hospital-

 Jinhoo paced back and forth , biting his finger , hoping you were okay , praying in fact .The doctor came out , Jinhoo immedietaly went to him and asked "IS SHE OKAY?!" . The doctor didn't reply , he just stared at his clipboard , sighed and shook his head slowly . Jinhoo nearly fell to the floor but he just bursted into tears , crying so much . His first girlfriend ...no , his beloved girlfriend , dead.

----------------Second Ending--------------

You woke up , vision still blurry . You heard Jinhoo calling your name , you felt afraid . He suddenly hugged you and said, "Su Bin told me everything ... why would you be afriad?" . "I-I was afraid that you would leave me ..." "yah , I can choose whichever college I want to go , I'll obviously go with you ." "REALLY?" Your eyes gleamed with joy but then you suddenly felt sad "Sorry ... I misunderstood , I thought you would abandon me whe---" Your apology was cut off with his think lips on yours . He pulled away , cupped your face and said while smiling "I'll always love you no matter what, failures ... they just make you feel angry and sad , I don't care abour your grades , I love you till the day I die" . He went back to your lips after saying that.

 

Requested By :fierylilacxx

Lmao I didn't know what type of ending you wanted so I put two , sad and happy . Hope you liked it ^^ It was around 900 words XD . I just found out it didn't match what you wanted >< omfg please forgive me !!! You can request again , Im so sorry!!!"