The Beginning

The Haunting of Girls' Generation

"Alright, girls, let's get into positions! Lion Heart, take 10!" 

 

*buzz* *gasps* "Uh what just happened?" said Tiffany. "I... don't know." Seohyun answered.

 

*buzz* *sighs of relief* "Oh thank goodness!" Yuri exclaimed.

 

"Don't be too quick to say that, Yul. Everything's gone." said the camera man.

 

"What do you mean everything's gone?" Sunny asked.

 

"I mean all the footage of the video got deleted somehow."

 

"Great, just GREAT!" Taeyeon exclaimed angrily. "This is just like Mr.Mr.!" 

 

"Taeng, calm down," said Yoona "We can reshoot it just like we did last year, no big deal. You can't help the wind, unnie."

 

~

 

"Sooyoung, are you ready for bed?" Seohyun asked.

 

"Just a minute, Sooyoung answered. "You know, that was really weird what happned earlier. I'm starting to think it wasn't "just the wind"."

 

"What do you mean by that?"

 

"I mean, I think it's something more, like, supernatural."

 

"Don't be ridiculous, Soo"

 

" No! I'm serious! How would the wind be able to delete the footage like that?"

 

"How would ghosts be able to?" Seohyun retorted.

 

"Hm, you're right, Seo. I'm being paranoid."

 

"Because you're tired! Let's just go to sleep."

 

"Alright, unnie."

 

The two girls slept peacefully for about 3 hours, until something woke them both up.

 

Seohyun's eyes shot open, she heard ear-shattering screaming coming from the bed next to her. She looked over to see Sooyoung screaming...in her sleep. Seohyun ran to Sooyoung's bedside. "Sooyoung! Sooyoung! Wake up!"

 

Sooyoung gasped and opened her eyes. "What happened?" Sooyoung asked just as the rest of the members came in the room.

 

"What happened? Who's screaming?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

Red Velvet members also came to see what all the fuss was about.

 

"Sooyoung was screaming in her sleep!" Seohyun exclaimed.

 

"Well I know that," Red Velvet's Seulgi said, "We could hear it from our rooms!"

 

"I had a bad dream, guys." Sooyoung finally said. "It's alright, go back to bed."