My Last Wish

My Last Wish

This is the end of our beginning. We debuted less than three months and thanks to Onces we couldn’t be happier and thankful. My life was a bless, our life was a bless and we could only wish that the next years would be the same. I’m sure that’s what the nine of us are wishing as we’re celebrating the end of this year and the beginning of the new one in our dorm. The first time as a new family.

But there’s one more thing I need to feel complete, one person, to be more specific. And it would be great to start the new year with her.

“Countdown” Nayeon shouted. I couldn’t waste any second. As soon as I hear it I took Chaeyoung by the hand and pull her to our room. Almost running.

“Ten… nine... eight... seven…” It’s now or never. I hope she doesn’t freak out. “Seven… six… five” I hope she feels the same.

I close the door behind us and look at her. She looks startled. “Four… three… two…”

“Unnie…” Before she can say anything I kiss her. “One…Happy New Year!” I pull away. The kiss lasted for only two seconds, the last of the past year and the first of this new year. I look at her to see her reaction. She’s blushing and looking flustered. I hold her hand.

“Chaeyoung-ah, let’s be together from now on, ok?” She smiles at me and nods, still blushing, but her eyes are telling me loud and clear that me she loves me. Mine are telling her the same.

I pull her by the hand again and we go back to the living room to celebrate this new beginning.