Catching up with Everyone....

Fated To Love My Husband❤️❤️
Please log in to read the full chapter
    Here is the next update..sorry im slow in updating...i will try to update twice a week minimum. Anyway enjoy :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your alarm goes off at 8:30 AM. You are ready for a brand new day. You go to the bathroom to do your daily routine. You have a shower and come out with a robe wraped around you and go into you closet. You pick out this dress to wear and blow dry you hair. You leave your hair open.

 

 

with these

Your stomach starts rumbling and you head downstairs for breakfast.Your maids have prepared you pancakes with maple syrup and freshly squeesed oranges juice. Your maid informs you that your parents have gone to work.  

After breakfast you head back to your room and check you phone. You see that you have a message from Hee Jin:

Ya SeYeon ah .I will come at 12:30 to your house and then we can go out for lunch.

 

You decide to speak to your Unni and FaceTime her

You:Annong Unni..How are you?? Im back home. Miane I wasnt able to keep in touch frequently. By the way how is the pregnancy coming along? I really wish that we can meet.  

Your Unni: Annong SeYeon ah ...I'm fine and I am home now..how about i come tonight to visit you and we can have a family dinner

 

You put on some makeup and perfume.

You hear the doorbell and you go downstairs. Your maid has already opened the door and let Hee Jin into the living room.

Upon seeing each other.You run into each other's arms and hug each other "Chingu ya.. How are you?  I missed you so much we have so much to catch up. Kaja let's go out for lunch.

 

She drives you to an Italian restaurant and you order pasta and ga

Please log in to read the full chapter