Back In Korea

Fated To Love My Husband❤️❤️
Please log in to read the full chapter

OMG!! Already 2 subcribers....thank you soo much...

Enjoy the chapter

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You just landed in Korea, switched on your cell phone.You see that you have a message from your Omma which says that your driver will come to pick you up and drive you home.

 

You are very upset that your parents did not come to receive you and neither did your brother or sister.

 

You pass through customs and baggage claim and exit the airport. You see a man in a suit with a card in his hand which has your name on it 'Ms Park SeYeon'

 You approach to him and he greets you "Annyeonghaseyo Ms Park, I am Mr Kim. Welcome back to Korea. I will be escorting you home right now."

 

(Your Dress)

 

He takes the luggage from you and he leads you to a car. The driver loads your luggage in the trunk of the car and you climb into the backseat of the car.

Mr Kim sits in the front. Your drive home was pretty silent. Mr Kim tells you he is your father's secretary. He gives you a Korean Sim card. You take it and put it into your iPhone 6.

 

It is an hour drive from the airport to your house. This is the image of your house.

 

 

Entrance/Main Foyer

 

 Living Room

Family Room

 

Kitchen

Back Yard Pool

You arrive at your house and step out and head towards the main door. Your driver brings the luggage into the house and after placing it in the living room he leaves. Your maid welcomes you and fetches you a glass of your favorite orange juice. Mr Kim tells you that your parents are at work and they will return tonight for dinner.

 

You go up to your bedroom followed by your butler who brings your luggage up to your room. You see that your room has been cleaned and the sheets have been changed. 

Bedroom

 

 Bathroom 

 

 

 study table

  Dressing Table

 

 closet  

You go to your closet and you pick out a pair of pajamas and you going to your bathroom to have a bath to relax your muscles from the long 15 hour flight.

 

After you bathe you change into your pajamas and move your luggage and your closet. You see that the stuff which you have sent with your Aunt have already been unpacked and placed in the closet.

 

You walk to your night stand and hunt for your phone charger and you plug it in. You get into the bed and try to sleep.

 

You hear the message tone from your phone and you have a message from your Omma:

Hey Seyeon ah I can see that you have got your Sim card from Mr.Kim. I'm sorry but I and daddy are at a very important meeting and will be back home tonight for dinner.

 

You get another message which is from your childhood friend Kim Hee Jin.

She is your best friend before you left for US. Despite the fact that you were away for 10 years you both always kept in touch via emails and calls. Megan was also known to her. You three are v

Please log in to read the full chapter