Scene 1

amarxnth - OVERDOSE

    "Where are you?!" Suho screamed into the phone, veins scraping against his neck. The other end of the line went fuzzy with static, and then her voice responded, cutting off at ends and glazed with bad reception.
    "Korea," she responded. Suho's left eye twitched violently. He dragged an exasperated hand over his face.
    "Listen to me, Xin, Tsubasa, Hae, Byeol, whatever the hell your name is now. We've scoured all of South Korea and you're nowhere in it, and I swear to god if you thought that you could get anywhere with lying to me about you being in freaking Korea, you're more stupid than I thought, so it would be wonderful if you could just --"
    "But I am in Korea."
    Suho damn near hurled the phone at the wall as Kris watched apathetically, Baekhyun slightly cringing and Chen gnawing on his index finger's nail apprehensively.
    "In case you didn't hear, you are not in Korea, and we know this to be a fact, so quit playing these games and tell us where you --"
    "North Korea."
    It was like someone had slapped Suho in the face. There was a moment where everyone gaped at the phone, wide-eyed, as they heard the entire conversation with their enhanced senses. The only sound was of static crackling from her side. Tao choked and broke the silence.
    "You're in --"
    Footsteps, thudding heavily and broken by fits of static, only served to make the group of boys tenser.
    "People are coming. I think the official knows someone's using his phone."
    "Hey, don't you dare -- you have some explaining to --"
    There was a rare moment of laughter from the other end, the first time any of them had heard it, followed by the sound of a fuzzy wet splashing sound. 
    "Bad timing, guys. Talk to you later."
    The line went dead.