One

You're not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

well guys i hope you like this one ;-;

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Hani..." A woman said softly

 

"Don't say anything to me." Pretty long-haired boy said angry and packing all those things from he's room roughly, "This is for your own life, Jeonghanie. You've to moved on." A woman said and patting Jeonghan's shoulder. Well, Jeonghan was not happy at all. After his father got car accident and left his family, his mother demand him to forget all about the things happen and move to Seoul for start a new life. But its not easy for Jeonghan, because he's so hard to leaving his friends and the school. So, he possibly  adapt with his new school again.

 

"Everything's going to changed, darling. So, I hope that you're not worried about whats your feeling. I'm waiting for you in downstairs." Jeonghan's mother smiled and leave his son alone. Jeonghan look around his room with sadly enough because he must be forget about things happen with his family and leave everything he ever did in that place.

 

Then, Jeonghan walked into down the stairs with carry his things. His mother tried to help him, but he rejected it "I can take care of myself." Jeonghan sound was upset. His mother already know that because he's too disappointmently to forget about all things happen with him even that's happy or sad moments and Jeonghan's mother just smiled like nothing happen with her and his son.

 

"We will go about 10 minutes away, Hani." Jeonghan's mother smiled at him but there's not respond by Jeonghan because he's too busy with his things. Later, taxi was arrived on they house and just like that, Jeonghan and his mother go with their belongings and leave the empty house that left a lot of memories with his father.

 

On the way to the airport, Jeonghan's mother saw his son was looking at his phone and he definitely looking for the photos with his father. She just smiled and gripped his son's hand firmly, "I promised will always by your side, darling. Don't be worried." Jeonghan's mother kissed his son silky hair. Later, they arrived in airport. Well, this is not what they want to moving to Seoul but this is for the good of their future.

 

2 hours later

 

After 2 hours they're on plane, finally Jeonghan and his mother arrived in Seoul. The weather in Seoul is nice and that's make Jeonghan's mother falling love with Seoul. But its doesn't apply for Jeonghan, he looked Seoul same as his hometown and its nothing special. "Lets waiting for taxi, darling." Jeonghan's mother smiled at him.

 

Later, they arrived in their new house. A big house and full of comfortable as desired Jeonghan's mother. Just like that, they  went into the house and carried their things.

 

"Welcome here, Jooyeon auntie." A tiny boy welcomed Jeonghan and his mother

 

"Thank you so much, Lee Jihoon." Jooyeon smiled at Jihoon and hug him

 

"I hope you and Jeonghanie hyung happy to stay here." JIhoon smiled at Jeonghan's mother, Jooyeon.

 

Jeonghan was not happy in Seoul. Even this is first time he's been here, but he's not showing that he happy at all. Then, Jihoon approach him "Hi, Angel hyung." JIhoon said greetings.

 

"I dont like this place." Jeonghan said to Jihoon and looked at that place with showing his hatefully

 

"You will be comfortable to stay here, hyung. Just trust me." Jihoon smiled at him. Jeonghan forced nod. Later, Jihoon helping his cousin to carried his things into upstairs.

 

After that, Jooyeon invited Jihoon to chatting with her and Jeonghan in living room. Jihoon nodded as yes and seat infront of Jooyeon. Well, Jihoon or Jeonghan don't even know what his mother and his auntie want to say.

 

"Tomorrow is a big day for my son." Jooyeon started. Jihoon exactly confused about what his auntie says

 

"What do you mean, auntie?" Jihoon asked

 

"He will be ready for his new school and i hope you can taken care of my son, Lee Jihoon."

 

"Wait. Is that mean Angel hyung will attend in my school?" Jihoon asked confusedly. Jooyeon nodded.

 

Jeonghan round his eyes. He even don't know that his mother already found a new school for him and he will attend in the same school as Jihoon. Jeonghan stood up from his seat and angry to his mother. "What?! No! i will never go to Jihoon's school what happen with me!" Jeonghan almost yelled. Jooyeon and Jihoon was so shocked to heard what Jeonghan said to them. Then, Jooyeon tried to calm his son and sit back.

 

"What happen with you darling? Its gonna be okay. Jihoon will help you in your new school." Jooyeon calm his son

 

"No! Why you don't tell me before mom?! I haven't said yes!" Jeonghan said angryly

 

"You've to darling. I found on Google that Jihoon's school is classy. so, don't you worried about that." Jooyeon said and completely make Jeonghan changed his mind. Then, Jeonghan nodded and Jooyeon smiled at him.

 

"I will make Angel hyung being a genius man, auntie!" Jihoon said innocently

 

Jooyeon and Jihoon still chatting with each other because this is the first time after 2 years they don't  meet. Jeonghan was so bored to heard what his mom said to Jihoon. Then, he walked into upstairs and looking for his comic book. He always read a comic book when he feels so bored even some of his comic book is not fun at all. Later, he fall asleep while he read his comic book.

 

"Jihoon-ah. Thank you for coming here. I'm owing you." Jooyeon smiled and deliver Jihoon out

 

"You're welcome, auntie. I guess that Angel hyung really tired, so say to him that i will pick him up at 7 on morning."

 

"Okay. I will told him. See you tomorrow, Lee Jihoon." Jooyeon ruffled Jihoon's hair and waved to Jihoon. Then, Jooyeon get into his house and take a look for his son doing. She went into Jeonghan's room and she saw that his son already fall asleep  with a comic book on his chest. Jooyeon smiled while he closed his son's comic book and remembering when Jeonghan was young and he always whined his mother to bought him a comic book and then, Jooyeon bought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter