Counting down to Wontaek

It's you, my love

“As the year is nearing it’s end, leave no regrets and start a fresh year ahead” -- author-nim

 

Sequel to ‘Co-adopting a cat’

 

‘Why do I even agree to this…’ Taekwoon muttered under his breath.

 

It was especially cold today and the others just have to choose a day where the weather is harsh to have a snowball fight. Taekwoon ended up standing at one corner trying to be invisible and pray for the gang to get bored of this ‘childish game’ before he turns into a human popsicle.

 

30 minutes into the game and he’s still there with Leo by his side (don’t question the author’s imagination, in the fanfiction world, a cat can be out in the snow without being freezed to death, let’s imagine this way, ok?) It seems like the “I’m-invisible-don’t-try-to-drag-me-into-your-game-strategy” works so far. Nope, scratch that.

 

Right after Taekwoon ended his self talk, his vision is filled with a Santa looking...Ken. Ken keep on pestering Taekwoon to join in the game but failed in the end.

 

Desperate situations calls for desperate measures as the gang immediately holds a mini meeting in order to get Taekwoon to join in with the least effort.

 

Just as Taekwoon about to re-enter his own mind, a ball of snow hit him right on his face, he snaps open his eyes to see Wonshik with his post attacking pose. Taekwoon’s eyes flare up with desire to revenge and Wonshik on the other hand, sensing danger runs for the fear that Taekwoon will end his life right here and he would not be able to see his younger sister anymore.

 

Just as Taekwoon manage to grab Wonshik’s sweater, he flips him around and ready to smack his face with the snowball in hand. But then he tripped and when he opened his eyes and Wonshik is already beneath him. Wonshik, too is greeted with Taekwoon’s dark orbs staring at him.

 

Wonshik found himself get lost in the depths of the darkness.  There's this warm feeling radiated from his chest and it makes him felt a sense of completeness that fills the void of his empty heart. And they just remain there staring at each other. (for god knows how long until authornim decided to knock them back to reality)

 

When his vision is replaced with the view of the blue skies only did Wonshik realised that Taekwoon has a hand extended to him with a red face.

 

After helping Wonshik up on his feet, Taekwoon immediately turn over because he’s too embarrassed but Wonshik thinking that the other going to leave hastily grabbed on Taekwoon's scarf to stop him.

 

Taekwoon felt his scarf being pulled and their lips met each other in a shy kiss.

 

‘I love you, would you be mine?’

 

Taekwoon nodded in response. ‘Can you let go of my scarf?’

 

‘Never, I'll never let go. When I looked into your eyes just now, I finally realised that I've fallen hard for you, I'm a fool for you already.’

 

Taekwoon’s face turns a redder than his already red nose and proceeds to hide his face in his scarf. But Wonshik is not taking any of this. He untangles the scarf  and pecks Taekwoon on the eyes, nose and everywhere else on his face.

 

‘Don't hide yourself, you're beautiful just the way you are…’

 

Taekwoon kiss him back on the lips, ‘you left out here…’

 

‘Speaking of left out I have many many more places that I’ve yet to explore—’ Wonshik whispers in his deep voice into Taekwoon’s ear.

 

Taekwoon giggles and Wonshik piggy backed Taekwoon away ignoring the others who are watching the whole scene unfold.

 

‘Ken-ah~I'll leave Leo to you first, thanks!’ shouted Taekwoon.

 

‘Why must I take care of that meow when they're having fun on their own???’

 

‘Come on Ken-hyung..don't be such a meanie..’ Hyuk said trying to calm the KenJunma.

 

Hongbin kissed N on the forehead and suggested ‘Should we start our own exploration too *wiggles eye brows suggestively*’

 

‘Not you all too??? Then who's gonna countdown with me? I don't want to countdown with that meow!!!’

 

‘We can watch One piece together if you don't mind...I'm a fan too.’ Hyuk admitted.

 

‘Really?? Ok! Then we shall abandon those lovebirds----’

 

‘And I thought we ARE the one being abandoned right now?’

 

---THE END---

 

◇◇HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! MAY 2016 BE A BETTER YEAR FOR ALL OF YOU!!!◇◇

A/n: To all of you who have upvoted, subscribed, commented and read ''Co-adopting A Cat"! A big big thank you from me to you, it's really a great encouragement for me to keep writing. Love all of you