f(x) - Cash me out

f(x) 4 Walls - Cash me out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Amber’s pov

 

F(x) - Cash me out lyrics edited by Authornim in italics

My pockets are empty

I’m a lonely traveller

I am just completely lost

Right when I got bankrupt and gave up

That’s when I discovered you

-- (end of lyrics)

 

When I first came to Korea as a SM trainee after S.M. Entertainment's Los Angeles global audition, I am practically broke with no friends. I am a lonely traveller from US, Los Angeles. I cannot communicate with anyone, I repeat ANYONE. I am struggling with language and culture barriers. People here see me differently cos of  my clothes preference.

 

It was unbearable. Just imagine all people around you talking while eyeing at you and you don’t know what they are talking about. I really felt that I am a moron, idiot and a really stupid person.  That was what I was experiencing. So I diverted all my energy and attention on practising my dance, singing and rapping skills. I also took up language course but it was really tough.

 

Right when I am throwing in white towel, thinking of giving up and flying back to my home land. I met you.

 

 

I still remembered when I was introduced to you and as a member of a girl group with you, my world of darkness suddenly brighten up a little.

 

 

F(x) - Cash me out lyrics

There was a special someone shining, everyone knew you

But I recognized something in you, oh it was not just me

--

 

You are so shinning that brightened my world and also brought colours to my black and white life. If there is one color to describe you, it will be rainbow.

 

Everyone in SM knew you cos you are here since you are 5 years old as your sister was a SM trainee. You are so well loved by everyone here, so popular like a little princess.

 

Then I realised something in you, something that you can do naturally and yet people still adore you. Since young, when boys asked you to marry them, you agreed to all their requests. If there is job to describe you , it will be heart robber. You stole the hearts of EVERYONE including me.

 

 

F(x) - Cash me out lyrics

So cash me out now

What’s the most expensive thing in the world?

We have something everyone spends their whole life searching for

 

So cash me out out, empty me out

So cash me out out, all of it

So cash me out, you have the right qualifications

So cash me out out yeah

 

So Cash Me Out

So Cash Me Out

--

 

After closed to 7 years together as your group member, people tell me that I’m so whip by you, as far as I can, I strive to answer to all your requests. They said you have cash me out all my money.

 

BUT I strongly don’t think so. In fact, I think it is the opposite; you have given me the most expensive thing in the world.

What is it? You have giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter