SUZY'S POV

Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I snickered in my head as I saw Bobby give y/n his jacket. I wasn’t that cold but I also wanted to see if Junhoe would hand me his jacket. I began to copying y/n and started rubbing my arms pretending it was cold. Nothing. He just rambling on about how great it was debuting finally. Wow what a great boyfriend I have.... I started chattering my teeth to maybe let him HEAR that I was cold but nope. I gave up. We kept walking till we finally arrived to the chicken place. Bobby pulled out a chair for y/n and Junhoe just sat down. I sighed as I pulled out my own chair. ALRIGHTY THEN. But then again I remembered Junhoe's not the type to show his feelings in front of others, and began to smile at how intimate he would get when it was just the two of us; so I got over it and pulled out my own chair. "Aish Jiwon hyung you know y/n has a boyfriend right? And it’s none other than our own team member Donghyuk. Stop doing those lowkey gestures to her," Junhoe complained. "We can see right through you." he finished. I saw y/n turn a crimson red. THIS GIRL. I NEED TO FREAKING TEACH HER HOW TO FREAKING KEEP HER EMOTIONS CONCEALED.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter