reason

deep in thoughts

if i say i never asked her why she approached me of course it's a lie. i ask her as much hours that ticked through a year. her answer is always simple, "simply because i wanted to." i can't help but feel annoyed and frustated at one time but i can't blame her since i've gotten used to be with her. i feel like not letting her go, i want to share my happiness, food, and burden with her. i want her to be that one person who'll be there to comfort and to stay by my side everytime. she's very shy to new people, she can't handle too much heat, she frowns too much, she complains about the school often, but none of that matters to me, she's not perfect. she may look beautifully stunning like an angel, but she's a human. she do mistakes and i understand that. 

 

at one point we both realize how different our world actually are. she come from a rich family, very ladylike and somehow give out that high class vibes. meanwhile, i come from a not-so-poor-not-so-rich family, somehow 180° from ladylike, and.. thats all? i dont know. we're just different yet we managed to be together. blue and yellow can can become green too, right? even though we're different, we can still still become one.