Late growth

Late growth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a man who turns 30 years old in the next year, Seunghyun considered himself lucky that he hadn't to deal with shaving everyday like Youngbae. Usually he just needs to shave his body but not his face before one of his acting jobs and that was avoidable by using depilatory cream.
He hated shaving. Every time he had a razor in his hands he ended up bleeding somewhere. His lover laughed about his clumsiness and offered him help yet it always ended in something else.

On one peaceful morning he expected to be woken up by kisses from his lover like always. However after the first kiss his lover stopped and started to giggle.
"Baby, you are tickling" Daesung was surprised to feel some hairs above the lips of Seunghyun and he keep touching the fluff.
Seunghyun, on the other hand, was not awake enough to understand what Daesung meant. Why should Daesung touch the area between his nose and lips when was talking about fluffiness? Or was he just dreaming? Or was his lover still drunk from the wine last night?
In the end he went for the last option "Angel, you are talking nonsense." He pulled the younger one into his arms and let his head rest on the younger's muscular chest .
"If you woke up and looked into a mirror or the front camera of your smart phone you would see what I mean " Daesung was amused by Seunghyun's reaction. His always cool lover was just too cute during their mornings together. He couldn't help but getting his own smart phone, turning on the front camera and shoving it into Seunghyun's face. "Can't you see your fluff? It's cute, isn't it?" Daesung sounded as excited as a child who just got candy, so that Seunghyun decided to open his eyes again, but he couldn't see anything because he had a smart phone in his face.
"Too close" he whined until he could grab the phone to check on himself.
 

After a few blinks to get a clear view he finally knew what amused his lover: a little moustache grew on his face.
"How?", he was also surprised because during the last years he started to doubt seriously that he would ever grew a beard. He didn't mind because he hated shaving and his flawless face brought him money, so he couldn't even risk to shave. His clumsiness would surely strike again.
"You know, thanks to hormones and our monkey-ancestors we-"
"Angel, I know how it works. I'm just surprised... You know that I'm not a hairy guy."
"I know, but I kinda like it. Will you keep it? Please? At least for the days on which we don't have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter