Luna

I LOVE YOU..r money

“Oh, Khun, you look so handsome” Nichkhun’s mum walked up and fixed his tie. Nichkhun let out a sigh and rolled his eyes.

“I'm so proud, oh, I think I'm going to cry” his mum fans her face, looking up to keep the tears from flowing.

“Mum, don’t cry. Its suppose to be a happy time” Nichkhun said bleakly, patting his mothers back to sooth her.

“I know. Okay, I'm being hysterical.” His mum took a deep breath, shaking her head.

“Go, I’ll see you at the altar” Nichkhun dug up a smile and pushed his mother gently out of the room. As soon as the door closed, Nichkhun collapse on the sofa, grabbed the pillow closest to him and screamed as loud as he could, only it came out muffled.

“whoa, I know you hate this marriage but don’t kill yourself over it” Krystal was in a satin baby blue dress with a bouquetof light blue and white flowers of some kind Nichkhun didn’t know.

“At least you look nice” Nichkhun muttered, hand covering his face.

“Why thank you. Now you, big brother is going out there and marry a girl who loves your money” Krystal came over and grabbed her brother’s hand.

“Wish me luck” Nichkhun smiled at his sister before pecking her on the cheek, Krystal hugged him before stepping away.

“You’re going to need it” Krystal waved to him with the flowers in her hand before looking at it with disgust.

“Really? Blue? It’s like a frigging baby shower” the comment put a smile on his face as he waved back at her before she closed the door.

Kill me now.

*************************

“Take a deep breath” Amber assured her friend who looks like she's about to fall over on her face.

“I can’t, this dress is killing me. God, we’re not even married and he’s already trying to kill me” Victoria took shallow breaths and grabs the flowers Amber gave her.

“Omg, blue? Who chose this?” Victoria examined the flowers; sure it was pretty but its sooo not wedding quality.

“His mum. She organised everything. But Nichkhun picked the dress” Amber also looked uncomfortable in her baby blue dress.

“Why blue for a wedding?” Victoria whispered as she tried to breathe, which at that moment was next to impossible.

“I hate to say this but life after the wedding is going to hell for you” before Victoria could answer back, the door opened suddenly and Amber started to walk down the aisle, Victoria couldn’t help but smile when the back of her converse started to show under the dress.

When the wedding song came on, Victoria took a deep breath and started to walk in her massive heels. Victoria kept her eyes straight and chin high, not looking at anything but the alter. Without looking, Victoria could see the jealousy in many girls’ eyes from the audience as they looked after her in envy. It seemed to be forever before she reached the end. Since her ‘parents’ were busy in Europe, no one was there to give her away to Nichkhun. The thought choked her up a little; she always dreads things that involve parents. She always felt left out, graduation was the hardest. She received a scholarship to one of the best university around and as she looked out to the crowd of clapping peers and parents, her eyes rested on the trees at the back of the field, since she couldn’t actually enjoy the moment with anyone. Now, tears burned her eyes. No parents sitting in the crowd, looking at her like the way Nichkhun’s parents were looking at him. His mother has a proud smile on her face and her eyes were glassy while his father held his mother’s hand.

Blinking them away quickly, Victoria turned to face Nichkhun and blocked everything out as she stared pass him to the window, looking out into the sunny day.

They both agree to not write vows to each other and repeat what the priest told them to. She always imagine getting married with someone she loves and at one point, she thought that day was going to happen, but then he moved away and left her broken hearted.

“I do” Nichkhun said, his face expressionless.

“Will you, Victoria Song, take Nichkhun Horvejkul as your husband?”

“I do” Victoria said, just as bleak as Nichkhun’s answer, the priest cleared his throat at the awkward atmosphere before continuing.

“Can the rings be presented” Nichkhun’s cousin, around 6 years old came towards them with a pair of gold rings. At the sight of them, Victoria’s eyes would bulge in different circumstances but now, she just looked at them breifly and held her hand out as Nichkhun slipped it in. Victoria did the same with his ring before the priest pronounce them husband and wife.

“You may kiss the bride” Nichkhun leaned over and peck her on the lips. Victoria’s eyes closed involuntarily and let go of everything but the feeling of those soft lips on hers. But soon enough, Nichkhun pulled back with an expression she couldn’t place.

Nichkhun extended his arm and Victoria took it as they walked down the aisle with fake smiles of happiness. Rice? And rose peddles were thrown outside and people she doesn't know was clapping and congratulating their marriage when Victoria started to sway, her vision started to blur and her breathing got more shallow.

“I can’t breathe” Vic whispered, leaning on Nichkhun while his hand was still around her waist.

“What?” he looked down at her, tightening a hold on her.

“You picked a dress 3 size smaller than what I wear. I can’t breathe” Victoria hissed as she found it harder and harder to get air down to her lungs.

“let's go then” he said, pulling her along, towards the waiting limo that would lead them to their new house Victoria haven’t seen but apparently, Amber packed her bags and belonging and its already at the new house.

As soon as they’re in the limo, Nichkhun waved outside one last time before the car drove off.

“Get this dress off of me” Victoria wheezed. Nichkhun nodded without a word and started to the dress, got startled when Victoria yelled at him.

“BUT LOOK AWAY, DON’T YOU DARE LOOK, YOU ERTED PERSON” in the state she was in now, Victoria has no idea where she got the energy to yelled so loud with so limited amount of air. As soon as the zip was undone, Victoria took in a deep breath and relaxed.

“I got you another dress for the reception tonight” Nichkhun said as he brought the black plastic from under the seat.

“This better not be smaller than my original size” Victoria glared at him.

“No, your friend amber chose this one, but if I had my way again, I’ll make it smaller than the one you have on” Nichkhun pointed at the simple lace wedding dress.

“And it probably got more style” Victoria muttered. While they were on their way to the reception party at their new house, Victoria and Nichkhun sat at the opposite side of the Limo; both looking out the window and no one said a word. Victoria got into the dress amber got her. Which fitted perfectly and had twice as much style as the one Nichkhun got her.

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=pretty+wedding+dresses&hl=th&biw=1280&bih=539&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=CGYavgiiPaom0M:&imgrefurl=http://www.wedding-hawaiian.net/2011/07/24/pretty-wedding-dresses/&docid=ILbxJcjKGt8ChM&imgurl=http://www.wedding-hawaiian.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/pretty-wedding-dresses-5.jpg&w=389&h=529&ei=qecTT5nwMbCziQfVp_XHCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=820&vpy=2&dur=789&hovh=262&hovw=192&tx=85&ty=163&sig=111382343360569520576&page=2&tbnh=165&tbnw=116&start=16&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:20,s:16

 

When they arrived, Nichkhun was the one that broke the silence.

“Pretend we’re happy”

“Happy to”

**************

“Victoria Horvejkul, darling” Nichkhun’s mum came rushing over, throwing her arms around Victoria in a warm hug.

“You look so beautiful” she said as she looked Victoria up and down.

“Thank you, Mrs. Horvejkul” Victoria smiled.

“No, call me mum. We’re family” at the word family, Victoria felt her blood run cold and her smile disappear for a second before forcing a smile.

“Of course. Family”

Victoria’s cheek started to ache because for the past hour, that's all that she's been doing. Nichkhun and Victoria walked after his mother while she introduces them to many different people with extravagant business that made Victoria regret going after Nichkhun. There’s this one family that owed many hotels all over the world, they also have a son. Around her age as well, his name was Taecyeon. They talked a little before Nichkhun pulled her away to meet some other family.

“He’s cute” Victoria whispered, not low enough for Nichkhun to hear.

“You should’ve gone after him” bitterness was in his voice but Victoria didn’t hear him since she’s too busy looking at other good looking guys.

“I should’ve but now I'm stuck with you” she murmurs.

“Is that a bad thing?” Nichkhun asked, tightening his hold on her waist, not that Victoria noticed, she's too busy eying a y guy called Leetuk.

“Is that a trick question?” Victoria said around a smile when Leetuk caught her eyes. But that smile disappears when Nichkhun came in front of her and blocked her vision.

“At least keep your eyes away from other guys for tonight. Tomorrow, I’ll take you to an exclusive club that’s guarantee hot rich guys” Nichkhun said, a spark of mischief light up in Vic’s eyes.

“Deal” she smiled sweetly at him and hooks her arms around his. Giving him all the attention now, smiling at him every time he catches her eyes.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Nichkhun whispered while his mother was busy talking to some old man,

“Don’t get carried away. I'm just keeping my side of the deal. So you better do yours tomorrow night” she smiled at him again, fixing his hair that was covering his eyes.

“You are a great actress” Nichkhun said in disbelief.

“So I'm told” again, Victoria smiled at him, Nichkhun rolled his eyes and stopped himself from tripping her with his foot.

“oh, and by the way, your dress looks like melted whip cream” Nichkhun stated. Before Victoria could fire back, someone interrupted them.

“Nichkhun, I wouldn’t have known you got married if you’re mum didn’t invite me” Beside her, she could hear Nichkhun sigh before turning them both around. Victoria eyes widened and her voice got stuck in . Something she tried to forget came at her so suddenly it nearly knocked her off her feet.

6 years before

Sophomore

“Grab her! Hold her tighter! Seohyun!” Luna commanded one of her many ‘friends’. They were behind the school building after school when no one was around.

“Stop moving, Qian.” Min hissed as she poured the PVA clue they mixed in art class that day on her head, some dripped down her face. Qian forced herself not to cry and to break the hold of Seohyun and Jessica, who were pressing her down.

“Eggs, hurry” Luna said, taking it from taeyeon, who was smiling smugly. With an evil smile, Taeyeon bend down and grab Qian, squeezing open. Tears burned Qian’s vision. They had never taken it to this level. Sure they about how she was poor and how her parents died because they don’t want the burden of raising her. those were the verbals, they sometimes stick gum on her seat and throw it in her hair, close the door in her face and trip her but never like this. Qian herself doesn't even know why they were doing this to her.

“Open wide” Luna said as she shoves the whole egg in , shell and all. When Qian tried to spit it back out, Luna covered and Taeyeon squeezed the side of , cracking the eggs inside.

“Arh! ” Seohyun exclaimed when Qian dug her nails into her arm, leaving red marks in its place. Picking up dirt from the back garden, Seohyun rubbed it in Qian’s hair. Tears ran down her face as the shell in cut the sides of her cheek. As soon as Luna moved her hand away, Qian spat out the egg, smears of blood came along with it.

“What did I ever do to you!” Qian yelled, her face smeared with tears and some of the dirt from her hair.

“Don’t pretend not to know! Poor little innocent Qian, what kind of name is that anyway?” Luna yelled, her face and ears were going red. Her eyes filled with rage.

“I don’t even know what I did!” Qian said, flinching as started to sting.

“Why don’t you start from stealing my boyfriend!” Luna slapped Qian across the face, sending a stinging sensation on her left cheek. When she looked back to Luna, she splash Qian in the face with the rest of the PVA glue.

Qian whimpered in pain as some of it got into her eyes. Someone knocked her to the ground and pulled her hair, Qian screamed in pain but couldn’t fight back, until someone called out to the girls.

“Luna! STOP!”

“Luna” Victoria whispered.

=========================================================================================================================

Sorry for the late update. Holidays are nearly over, so I'll be updating more frequently starting Feburary.

Not as funny as the last 2 chapters but you readers gunna want to know why Vic and Luna hate each other.

i wonder who called out to Luna to stop?

i heart comments and subscribe <3