No Promises

No Promises - Taeyang

 

The day of the concert came upon you as the two of you walked in together and the girls looked at you and blew you off. Getting dressed and your make up done, you started to warm up as Taeyang came over and wished you luck as they finished doing the final touches on the stage.

The two of you danced flawlessly together, causing the crowd to go crazy, however when your solo dance came up, Taeyang watched you closely as some y moves flowed through your body, the crowd hooped and hollered with a few of the whistles and cat calls coming from the audience. Once your song was done, you trotted off of the stage and passed him with a large smile on your face.

“How was that?” You questioned, your smile slowly fading as you watched him cross his arms over his chest. “Didn’t you like it?”

You watched as his head shook lightly from side to side, his tongue slipping over his lips slowly. Turning away from you, you watched him walk away as a tightening feeling overcame you. Feeling the tears pool in your eyes, you walked quickly to the bathroom and locked yourself inside. Feelings of desertion overcame you as you wiped away the rapidly falling tears.

Hearing the crowd scream and yell, you heard the sweetest song come from the stage, listening to the melody and the beautiful voices that harmonized together so beautifully, you made yourself presentable before walking out and standing on the side of the stage as you watched Taeyang sing softly and lovingly on stools as his love song slipped from his pink lips.

After their song, you watched Taeyang as blew a kiss your way, folding your arms over your chest, he exited the stage with the stage crew following closely behind as Taeyang passed you, you turned slightly before he turned back around to you.

“D-Do you think I can talk to you?” He asked softly as he handed off his microphone to one of the workers.

“Fine” You whispered, trying to keep your voice from cracking. Bringing you into his changing room, he closed the door as you continued to stand. Turning back around, you glanced up at Taeyang waiting for him to break the ice. Moments turned into minutes as the two of you stood there awkwardly in front of each other.

“What was that about?” You questioned slightly, your fingertips pulling on the hem of your shirt lightly.

“What?” Taeyang asked, slipping his hands into his leather pants

“The way you looked at me when I finished my solo?” You clarified, taking a deep breath you looked up into his eyes.

“Didn’t you hear the way that they were treating you, whistling and chanting things?” He stepped towards you.

“I did, but isn’t that what fans are supposed to do?” You questioned watching his every move

“I don’t like it when they treat you with disrespect. Only liking you for your body and not your vocals or your stories that you come with. I was disappointed with your fans” He told you.

“S-S-So this has nothing to do with me?” You pointed back to yourself as his eyes widened and he shook his head, his hand resting on your shoulder.

“Not at all, I love you and want nothing but the very best for you” He rambled as his grip tightened on your shoulder.

“Y-You love m-m-me?” You stammered, not knowing what was exactly going on.

“I do” He whispered, your head lowered gently as he lifted your chin up gently as his eyes locked with yours, his face slowly inching its way towards you, “I love you”

his eyes flickered from your eyes down to your lips then back up to your gem eyes as his hand slowly slipped around your waist, your hands slid up his arms as you glanced down at his lips and then nodded softly. The soft pink lips of his pressed against yours as his body moved closer to yours. Passion, love and admiration flowed from his lips to yours, sending you instantly into pure bliss. Taeyang gently moved his silky lips against yours as you pressed your body against his.

A knock came from the door as a mumbled voice called through the thick door. Breaking the kiss gently, your peered into his brown eyes as he lifted one of his hands up and brushed your cheeks with his thumb ever so lightly.

“Ready to hit the stage, Beautiful?” He smiled gently, his other hand rubbing your lower back gently.

“I’m ready if you are” You smiled as you slid your hand down his arm as your fingers laced with his.

“Just don’t do anything too y” He smiled, holding the door open for you

“No promises” You winked back at him as the two of you made your way to the stage for the finale.