Final

In Movies and Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the birthday of the Kim twins. Hyejung removed the covers of her eyes and stretched. Man, time flies so fast. She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth when the door suddenly slammed open and she was tackled into a hug. "Happy birthday to us!!" Her twin brother's deep voice boomed to the whole bathroom. "Okay, okay Taehyung please." Hyejung said and pushed him slightly. "Happy birthday, brother." She said and ruffled his hair.

 

"What do you want to do? Mom and Dad are overseas, how about lunch at a fine restaurant?" Taehyung asked and put an arm on her shoulder while she brush her teeth. "Oh your friends won't come over?" Hyejung asked as after she spit the foam on the sink. "They want to, but I told them I want to spend the whole day with my sister." Hyejung nodded. "They always follow you to hang out here don't they?" She said. "Maybe because they know that we're alone." Taehyung shrugged.

 

Hyejung remembered how her brother's friends would tag along and walk home. For them, it was their second home. "Are they too noisy for you?" Taehyung asked, ever since they were little his sister was the type to keep a quiet atmosphere. "You're the noisy one Taehyung, not them." Hyejung shook her head with a smile before returning back to her room. Taehyung pouted before following behind.

 

"Your friend, Jungkook. He's so.. Quiet. I rarely see him talk, most of the time he just laughs along when there's something funny." Hyejung said while picking what to wear. Taehyung smiled and crossed his arms on his chest. "He's shy when you're around." He said. "Me?? Why?" Taehyung just shrugged. Because he likes you, stupid.

 

And so, the Twins did spend the whole day together. Lunch at a nice restaurant, arcades, biking on the Han river, Seoul tower and catching a late night movie.

 

 

Once Hyejung entered her room, her classmates greeted her a belated happy birthday while others gave a small gift. Jungkook watched from the window and gripped on red box on his hand. "Do you need a little help, Maknae?" Taehyung asked and put an arm on his shoulder. "H-Hyung!" Jungkook looked at him with eyes as wide as saucers and hid the gift on his back.

 

"Aye. You don't need to hide it. I know already." Taehyung said and smirked at him, Jungkook blushed. "H-How did you know? Did Jimin hyung told you?! I swear--" "No, Jungkook. He didn't tell me anything. I figured it out myself."

 

"You're shy around my sister," Taheyung said. "Which she find it weird by the way." Taehyung whispered. "W-Weird?? She thinks I'm weird?!--" Taehyung put a finger on his lips and shushed him. "Now now, Kookie. No time for that, but we do have time for you to give that cute little present to my sister, before it's too late." Taehyung pointed at Hyejung and Jungkook followed his gaze.

 

The basketball team captain, Kim Hanbin handed her a gift to which Hyejung took and shyly thanked him. "Goodluck." Taehyung said and gave his back a pat before walking to his classroom. Jungkook starred at the box on his hand before looking back at Hyejung and Hanbin.

 

His shoulders deflated, he hid the box on his blazers before walking away.

 

~

 

Jungkook starred a the ceiling of his room when he suddenly got a message from Taehyung.

____________________

Tae Tae hyung:

 

You didn't approached Hyejung earlier did you?

____________________

Jungkook sighed.

____________________

Tae Tae hyung:

 

No. Hyung, help me please.

____________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter