Photo Shoot

Journey to Finding her Wings

    Morning came around and I had not gotten any sleep. I was too sad, I felt like I was useless to my members, like I really was just a pretty face. I went to Chorong who was putting on makeup.
    "Unnie....what am I to APink, what am I to you guys, as the members?" I asked Chorong.
    Chorong put down her lipstick and looked at me,"Naeun...did something happen? Why are you asking me thi-" 
    I interupted Chorong,"Unnie! Please just tell me what I truly am to you guys! What am I huh? Tell me! Tell me!" I yelled, losing my temper. I started to cry. I sat on the floor on my knees just crying.
    "Naeun...what...are you okay, what has gotten into you?" Chorong asked me. She sat down on the floor next to me, hugging me.
    Seconds later, Bomi, Hayoung, Namjoo and Eunji came in. They looked really worried. They asked if I was okay and Eunji rushed to the kitchen to get me a cup of water, while the others came to hug me.  We all sat down once I was calm and stopped crying. I sat and told them about how I was feeling. I also told them about what I read on SNS last night. They stayed silent the entire time.
    "Naeun...you know you are so much more. The people who said that on SNS are mostly people who have never met you before, so how would they know if you really are just a pretty face. You know more than anyone that we don't think of you like that at all. We are all like sisters here, and we really want to help you." Bomi said, trying to comfort me.
    "Unnie, if you feel this way, you should try doing something your confident in." Namjoo said, hugging me.
     "Yeah, you love to draw Naeun, maybe something with that?" Hayoung suggested.
    I smiled, "Thank you guys, I feel much better now." 
    "We love you Naeun!"Eunji said. She then turned to the clock and gasped,"Omo! Guys.... we need to get out like now, we are late for the photoshoot!" Eunji said, getting up.
    We all got our bags and ran out of the building. In the car, the girls and I joked around. We played truth or dare the ride there. When we got there, we had to change into our costumes and then go to the place we will be taking pictures at. The scenery for the photoshoot were beautiful. We went to a beach with clear blue water, white sand, and beautiful sea shells. We posed all together holding heart shaped seashells. After we were done with the shoot, we got to play around the beach for a while. We made sand castles, splashed water on eachother and ended up getting soaking wet.
    Before we knew it, it was time to leave. We got in the car and drove back to our apartment. As we walked in, we came across Infinite, who were just on their way out.
    "Hello sunbaes" We said shyly. Myungsoo smiled at me and I smiled back.
    "We were just on our way out to get some lunch, want to join us?" Hoya asked us.
    Eunji replied, smiling"Yes, sure! Just wait for us to get dressed quickly."
    We ran to our dorm to change,"Eunji, why did you say yes? We have never had dinner with them before, its going to be awkward, we are not even that close with them." Bomi said, acting all shy.
    "That is why",Chorong said,"We should go and get to know them more, they are nice guys and I know you are still embarrased about that whole thing with Woohyun years ago, but come on Bomi its been a long time. You need to get over it." Chorong said to Bomi.
    I changed into a black, loose crop top with some black jeans, and black boots. Chorong wore a flannel with a pair of jeans and converse. Bomi wore a big sweater with grey jeans and tan boots. Eunji wore a T-Shirt with light jeans and converse. Hayoung wore a white shirt with a red skirt. Lastly, Namjoo wore a casual striped dress with black flats. We went to the main lobby in the apartment where the Infinite members were waiting for us. 

Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you did! I am having my exam sunday and hopefully im prepared, thank you to those who gave me positive feedback about my exam, I really do appreciate your kind words. Thank you and please leave a comment below about what you thought about this chapter, maybe even give me some ideas of what other kinds of stories you want me to start when I get the chance to:)