xoxo

I thought I was alone too today
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Dashi run run run*

Your alarm clock rings to wake you up.

"Haish.." you sighed and stop the alarm and planned to continue your sleep.

You know if you wake up, you will end up doing nothing. Your parents have works in the US for 2 weeks and left you a week ago, home alone. You have no sisters or brothers. You are alone. And so alone that all you can hear is the sound of clock ticking, wind blowing. What a sad 'loner' life. (I'm making this sad even more). And today is a holiday where your friends having fun with their family. Shopping. On vacation. While you are here, in your room, alone. (Sad enough, right?)

 

Because of the alarm, you end up wake up and couldn't continue your sleep. You ruffled your hair and tied it into ponytail. You got out from your room and was about to go to the kitchen but then looked at the clock. "12.30PM". "Haih.. who on earth set their alarm on 12 in the noon" you said totally forgot about that special day. You decided to take a bath first before making yourself a simple lunch. You took a bath and wore simple white oversized shirt and a short shorts. You looked at your phone and realised that the so-called alarm was actually a reminder alarm that said today is his birthday and your first anniversary with him. You blushed remembered what happen last year on the exact date.

 

You went downstairs and to the kitchen and decided to make yourself a fried rice. You cooked and while you were cooking, your phone was so on alert that you didn't realised that someone is silently watching you. Notifications after notifications. You wondered what are your friends talking about in your whatsapp group. You ate and your eyes were busy reading the conversation. They are talking about SBS Gayo Daejun. Who performing. And so on. Apparently your friend said the show is today and envy of you who can live streaming etc. Fangirling mode on. You couldn't eat peacefully. Until one of your friend chatted something that makes you choked your rice. "So is he coming tonight, Yeorum-ah? Maybe after Gayo Daejun? They are busy these days,right?" "Who? You mean his boyfriend?" "Aigoo. I still cannot get over your love story. You are so lucky.".

 

*Thanks to myself for bringing along water with me, I didn't end up dying from choking.* you thought. Someone was controlling his laugh watching your cute action. "Ha ha. I don't know. You guys know right that they are busy. So.. Maybe not this time." you replied feeling slightly sad. You missed his voice. His laugh. His jokes. His childish self. You missed him. It's been a while since he texted you. And you understand it. Because he was busy. 

 

However, you finished your lunch and went to your room. You went to your study table and opened your laptop and like you usually do, you spent your time with your laptop. While waiting for live streaming for SBS Gayo Daejun, you started doing random stuff. Watching some variety shows. And most importantly, you watched them. You laughed and happy because of them. They somehow special than other idols. They makes fans feel like they are actually connected to them in a way. "Hahahahaha they are so funny. Jungkook.. why you do that to your hyung. This kid really.". Someone is staring at you feeling slightly jealous because you mention the maknae and not him. From your observation, they are improving in doing variety show. They really work hard to make their fans happy. 

 

Your eyes came across to a folder that you never saw before which says ‘Notice me, babe’. “Pls.. how can this be here”. You clicked on it. It was a video. You felt like someone was watching you, so you turned around. No one was around. *Haih that was close* someone thought feeling relief. You played the video. A song came out. More like instrumental of Hold Me Tight and wording start coming out one by one. Your eyes got teary.

'Babe'

'I know you miss me, right'

'I miss you too'

'You must be shocked right now'

'This is Taehyung'

'I'm sorry'

'I didn't make time for you'

'I'm always busy'

'I'm sorry'

'But I know I can trust you'

'Remember when we first met'

'You were a fan of mine'

'You attend our fansign'

'I have been looking at you'

'Since the very beginning'

'I go crazy looking at you'

'My heart never beats this fast'

'And your turn came'

'I was so nervous'

'I was trembling'

'But then I know I need to'

'I need to confess to you'

'Even it was short but I did stared at you'

'You were blushing'

'And I ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter