It's Jaigya to you.

One sided love

Jimin and I were close friends but deep down I wished we were more than that. Jimin laid in my lap with my hair entangled in his hair as I stared at his beautiful skin. His skin was soft and delicate as a new born baby. The way he smelled around me changed the way I looked at him. His musky after shave and soft body spray filled my nose as he embraced me tightly in his arms. Why don't you cover up? You'll be cold! He complained staring at my wondering eyes. I am fine, your giving me most of your warmth. But I'm freezing his voice squeaked. Here we go again. His ageyo was seeping through that thick skull of his and tormenting me. Aigoo why do you have act like this. I swear that you are a 21 year old not 2. Noona! He whined jumping ontop of me and began tickling my sides. His hands on my body felt like a spark that burned only between the two of us. But some how the other, deep down I felt different than just friends. I'd hope one day his hands accidentally go under my shirt as we fooled around but that wasn't the case. Just as things were getting interesting, someone thing would stop us from the moment. But I prayed this time nothing did. Jimins lips slowly arched in a perfect smile as he became silent staring at me. Your so beautiful... His voice was quiet and almost like a song he sang. I became lost in his voice and touch. Jimin leaned in closer towards my lips as we both closed in the space between us. My heart began to race as I realized this was to good to be true. There must be a distraction near. We both hesitated for a brief moment before we looked into Each other's eyes. Jimin? Hmm... He softly mumbled. This doesn't seem right? No, it's not right... He trailed off slowly tracing my collarbone with his finger tips. It seems perfect. He concluded roughly smashing his lips against mine. I was surprised by his behavior. He usually never showed this side of himself. He was always flirting or acting cute with me but never this serious. I couldn't help my self but to hold on to his shoulders tightly as our lips explored each other. It was quiet for a moment before he slowly pulled away from my lips, but still touching foreheads. I've been waiting a very long time for this moment. He puffed quietly. What are people going to say? I questioned. Let them talk. I hate having to keep secrets. Then why did you hide your feelings. My voice shook as he pecked my lips once more. I didn't ask you to be my girlfriend because I thought you were mine already. Mine? I stuttered staring at his bold bright eyes. Hmm... I'd assume you felt the same way I felt after all those times we stayed up till 4 am watching movies in your bed.  Or the time we would go on dates to places we've never been to and try different things. I stopped for a moment as I began to realize that all those times we spent together made me happier on the inside and him as well. Jimin.. I don't know what to say. I knew you some what had feelings for me but didn't know you were serious. Shannon... I've been serious since day one of meeting you. When we became friends it made the challenge easier if becoming yours. But- I couldn't take his talking anymore. I had to shut him up. I quickly switched positions with Jimin by flipping him onto his back. Noona! He was surprised and caught of guard. I straddled Jimin as I sat on his waist and caged him in. It's jaigya to you. I teased leaning in for a kiss once more. Finally... His hands wrapped around my thighs as we both began to hold each other tightly.