The Story ♥

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 recommend song. 

Every day I notice this handsome man anywhere I go. He has beautiful brown hair, brown eyes, a very bright smile, and eye smiles. My ideal type.

This has been happening for a few weeks now. At first I ignored the fuzzy felling, but as time went on it went to a full blown crush. Now anytime he catches me looking in his direction, he would smile or wave at me. I would blush and look away quickly; sometimes I would trip over my foot, run into people, or just do something really embarrassing. Once I got my nose with my straw while looking at the handsome guy.

I have never talked to this strange male because I'm scared I will embarrass myself even more in front of him.

"Hwayoung!" I snap out of my trance when Sehun yells my name and snapped his fingers in my face. I was in a bubble tea shop grabbing a drink after a nice run.

"Sorry Sehun."

"Just talk to him already! You have been admiring him from afar for weeks!"

"Sehun, you know I'm very shy!" He rolls his eyes and gives me what I wanted.

As I'm walking out the guy turned in my direction. He flashed a smile causing me to blush. I took a long sip of my drink and rushed out, after almost tripping over my foot. One foot in front of the other Hwayoung, ignore the male.

☆★

Later that day I went out shopping for a few things. Low and behold there is the guy I have a major crush on is there. I just pretend I don't see him and continue shopping.

I got some new clothing, stuff for my phone (I had also destroyed my headphones by dropping them in water,) and a few other objects.

As I finish up and leave the mall, I see the guy talking with another male. The male is a little taller then six feet, has very curly hair. Just then the guy I adore turns his head and smiles at me. I blush hard and hit my shoulder of the post. I see the guy laugh and shake his head. I want to run home and just lock my door. Why do I always do that!

☆★

The next day I skip the bubble tea because I don't want to embarrass myself today. So, I head to Starbucks instead. I order something and when I go to pay the lady said someone else paid for me. She pointed to the one I wanted to avoid.

I thanked the lady and nodded to the oh-so-beautiful guy. I took a set and pulled out my phone and decided to relax and NOT do anything until he left. How does this guy now where I am going to be anyways?

Baekhyun P.O.V

I have noticed the girl for a few weeks now. I thought she was real cute, but at first I ignored that and thought it was always a coincidence we always crossed paths.

When the girl started taking glances at me then blushing and turning away, I found that really cute and adorable, even if she did some really stupid stuff. Eventually I developed a crush on the girl.

Somehow I knew she wouldn't go to the little shop and there is only one other place that is famous. I saw her come in right after I did and hoping she would talk to me I bought her drink.

She sat down on the chair in the corner and hid behind her phone. I saw Yeol come in and sit with me. He caught me staring at the girl and nudged my arm.

"You like her, don't you?"

"No Yeol." I said with a duh voice.

"Whatever Baekhyun, your body says otherwise." He rolled his eyes and I huffed.

We chatted for a bit and every now and then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter