- Meetings and Emotions

Mentally, crazily in love with you.

Third perspective:

A young man walks on the stone pavement, his hazel brown hair moving in all directions due to the windy weather breeze and his big coat cuddling his body for warmth.

His hands were in the pocket of his leather brown coat, he his lips from having chapped lips in the winter season and steam comes out of his mouth from breathing in the cold weather. A satchel hangs on his shoulder, a satchel filled with sketch pencils and a sketchbook. 

Just looking at him, women would fall for him.Yet, he doesn’t want that.

He knew that he would only fall for him for his looks; they don’t know anything about him.

But when they fall for him, everything: his personality seems perfect to them. Although, that would probably the only way he would get a girlfriend. That’s why it was so hard to find his Miss Right.

Byun Baekhyun’s Miss Right.

He carries on walking through, until he sees a friendly building. He smiles at the scene, the colours of crème and white and peach were a right consistence of friendliness to him.

The background with tall slender trees, covered in autumn leaves. ‘Ahh, perfect.’ He thought to himself in proudness, he finally found a nice scene to sketch.

He brings out his things and starts to draw. His pencil glides on his sketchbook and his focus could not stop. Once he finished, he stares at it.

People would look at it and be in awe of his amazing drawing skills, although Baekhyun knew it wasn’t good for a professional. ‘You are missing something.’ Every art teacher would come upon saying when he draws something.

What is it I am missing?” He mumbles to himself as he stares at the drawing. He knew he was missing something, yet it frustrates him how he doesn’t know what it is.

But, since he was so focused on the drawing, he did not notice the presence of a person nearby.

Although, they did notice. They slowly walk up to his shoulder and peers over his shoulder like it were nothing. They observed the drawing and also wondered what it was, until they got an idea.

You’re missing people or emotions! You should watch ‘Inside out’. That gives a good example of emotions!” A voice loudly outbursts out of nowhere, meaning Baekhyun would jump in shock. And he did.

His eyes widen and his shoulder went heavy in shock. His head turns to person and his heart started to beat heavily and fast.

I like that movie, for some reason I liked that Sad emotion. She was my favorite. Probably because I can relate to her the most, scared at everything and fearful at the world.” The girl says cheerfully, adding a chuckle at the end.

He takes in everything she says, he was in awe of her open-minded speaking.

He observes her appearance. She wore a coat as well, but it did not cover what she was wearing inside. Inside was a light blue colour long shirtdress, it reminded him of mental institutions yet he just ignored it; it may be new style girls wear these days.

Medium length chestnut dark brown hair, pale skin and small pinkish lips. She looked cute to him.

Yet that wasn’t why his heart beat, it just did when she spoke. Not because of shock, but something else.

He nodded with a smile and she did too.

RHEE BORA! COME HERE!” An old woman calls out and the girls eye widen.

Oh good, the mental institution here we go back again.” She groans, she starts dragging herself really lazily.

Baekhyun laughs inside his head at her comedic walk.

She waves at him very loosely and he waves back.

He sits on a bench and tries adding people into his drawing like the girl said.

He starts drawing and once he finishes it, he was impressed at how it looked better.

He closes his sketchbook and goes back home, remembering the girl.

In that painting were the trees, the building and a certain girl waving her hand with writing in the corner.

I hope to meet you again, Rhee Bora.