Chapter 4

Her Secret Life

A/N: hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been able to update. And I'm really sorry but this chapter's a short one.  School literally has been killing me:(  So I know that some of you Red Velvet fans will be mad at me since I'm replacing one member with my OC   SO PLEASE COMMENT WHICH MEMBER YOUD LIKE TO BE REPLACED. I was thinking of replacing Yeri with my OC but I need your opinion!!!! Thank youuuu~
 

Yerim’s POV:
“So explain why am I here again?” Yerim asked, clearly confused at why she was at the SM building again. 
“You need to practice don't you?” Suho asked while the others got out of the car.
“Yeah, but-”
“We told your director that you'd be coming late so hurry up.”
“Here's your bag!” Kai yelled as he threw the bag which Yerim luckily caught.
She hurried in while the others followed behind the brunette girl.
“Thanks guys!” She smiled while walking in.


“What's that doing with my Exo oppas?”
“I didn't think she would use connections.”
“Unbelivable. First the directors, and now she's trying to seduce our Exo oppas?!”
“Why would they hang around with a like her when I'm here?”
Again murmurs of disbelief and negative comments were made as Yerim made her way into her position.

"AGAIN!!” The director snapped as she turned the music on once again, making the students repeat the same moves once again. 
“Knock knock,” everyone turned around towards the direction of the deep voice only to find Exo leaning by the doorway. 
“Ah! Well if it isn't Exo. My star students,” the teacher smiled as she walked over. 
“What is it this time?”
“The CEO (Lee Soo Man) wants to see Yerim in his office, she didn't do anything wrong don't worry,” Chanyeol said as he beckoned Yerim to come over. All of Exo smiled at her which earned Yerim some glares from her classmates.

Why did they have to be the ones to come and get me? Great now I'm a forever enemy to these es. 
Yerim thought as she rushed out of the dance studio trying to avoid the death glares thrown towards her from the female students. The girl hurried down the hallways with Exo trailing begind her back. She didn't want to be seen another second with these idols, having the whole female population of her dance class hating on her was enough. She didn't want anymore unnecessary hate that she didn't exactly ‘deserve’. She trudged down the hallway wondering why she was wanted at the CEO’s office. 

Just calm down Yerim, they said you weren't in trouble, so it's gonna be fine. 
Yerim thought as she tried to console herself when she reached the CEO’s office. She was soon face to face with the familiar brown doors with ‘Lee Soo Man’ carved on the front. She hesitated before knocking on the doors.


“Come in!” An authoritative deep voice called out somehow knowing it was Yerim and no one else. The brunette girl open the door just enough for her body to fit through only to find 4 other girls already sitting down. But these girls weren't trainees. They were Red Velvet.
“Sit down Yerim,” the CEO commanded while the other four girls smiled at her as the girl hesitantly took a seat.
After barely calming down Yerim managed to ask the one question that kept running through her mind,

“W-why am I here?”
“Don't worry Yerim, you're not in trouble,” the CEO reassured her.
“You're our most reliable trainee. You always make it to practice without being late. You never make excuses. I might even have to say that you're our best trainee we have to offer at this moment. And you have great experience with other idols and…”
Yerim soon zoned out as the CEO kept talking.
“Hwejangnim (CEO-nim) I think Yerim here is already tired and so are we, so why don't we just tell her?” Joy asked suddenly cutting of the CEO as Yerim stared at her with wide eyes. No one cuts off the CEO no matter what nonsense he speaks. She thought as her eyes widened even more as the CEO nodded to Joy’s idea.
“So anyway, what we’re trying to tell you is that you're going to be Red Velvet’s new member!” Joy exclaimed as the other members gave her a smile.
YAY. Wait WHAT?!