chapter 3

LOVE FROM A VAMPIRE

SO MINS POV

Yikes now am cornered...and hes staring at me

"Relax...stay still....i wont hurt you.."he says  to me

....i mean come on....hes a vampire...how could he not hurt me

You know what...lemme tell you how i got here

There i was whitnesing ..the make out....then i did somethiing stupid....i wanted to leave...accidentally i pushed a box beside me....i froze hopping that they were too busy to notice the movement...

Apparently i was wrong....

I felt a hand gripping me and lifting me up

"What are you doing here?"he looked suprised to see me...i mean anyone would be....

"Youre a vampire"great i blurted out...i could just pretend i diddnt see....

"Look...just be quiet....i wont hurt you."

Liar.....i needed to get away..

"Nooo leave me...."i said as i was struggling to move from his grip...then i felt a strong  bang on my head....and stars...then the light....then i was out..

 

By the time i woke up i was in a fancy room...itwas bigger than my whole house...i woke up with a sharp pain at the back of myhead....i moved from the bed and started exploring the house...

It was sooo nice.....there was a jaccuzzi on the side..

The i heard footsteps....i knew he was coming.

What do i do.....i took my only chance...i broke a chair next to me..and held a piece of it and stood beside the door ready for him....the moment he came in...i used my whole strength to hit him

...i should have known....

He just turned to look at me....unaffected...

"Ouch...you broke my favourate chair."was all he said....i diddnt know that was his favourate chair..

I just wanted to leave....i quickly ran towards the door..but somehow he stopped me..and thats how i ended up cornered.....

....he was staring at me......

He looked deeply into my eyes....then i felt the room go all hot...like someone just turned the heater in time of summer...i now was feeling the urge to jump  at him and kiss him...the urge to rip his shirt off....the he looked away...

Everything came back to normal..

"Stay still.."he said as he brought his head to my neck...then he inhaled...he was sniffing me....

He inhaled...then scoffed....he inhaled again...then scoffed.....i diddnt understand.....

He then left me and sat onthe bed looking down

"Mr...is anything wrong?.."i asked already worried

"Who are you?"he asked looking up at me

"I am jung so min"i couldnt help but laugh a little on his question..ts not like he didnt know who i am

"I know that dumdum.."he said and chuckled

"Then what did you mean?"i asked now confused

...then in a second...i don know how it happened...but i was on the bed....with him on top of me...he was looking at me....again...

Then again i fet the room go all hot again....the urge to rip of his shirt...

Then he was kissing me....on my neck...i cant belive this....

I usually don like men kissing me....but i liked this one.....he was kissing me with his hands running through my stomach....then his hand went down to my trouser....the he was unbottening it....

I have to stop this.....i gathered all my strength and pushed him off.....

"What are you doing mr joong?"i asked panting

"Im....im so sorry...i just lost controll"he said standing up

"Well sir am going home...."i took my purse....closed my trouser and left.....and headed to the way i believed to be the exit...

"Uum so min..."he said.

"What!"i answered not looking at him

"The elevator is that way...."he said pointing to the opposite direction.....i felt stupid....i just walked out not looking at him...

I went home