Final

Reasons of the Past

RED VELVET'S DORM

 

Seulgi sat in her room balling her eyes out. "Unnie why are you crying?" Her roomate Yeri asked in a a concerned tone "I'm not crying, my eyes are just sweating" Yeri chuckled she always used that line. "No, really unnie" Yeri was determined to find it what was wrong. "I'll tell Irene you broke her curling iron" Threatened Yeri. "FINE, FINE!" Seulgi gave up. How should I explain this. "Well when I was a trainee, before you came I had a boyfriend" "WHAT WHO DO I KNOW HIM?!" "Yeah it's um.. Baekhyun" Yeri jaw dropped. WHAT. "Excuse me! You mean Baekhyun of EXO. The one with amazing eyeliner" Seulgi chuckled. "What other Baekhyun do we know" "When did you date?" "After a few months of him training" Curiosity hit Yeri and she asked "Why are you crying about him now it that was like 3 years ago" Seulgi look down at her hands as a tear escaped her right eye. "Um..Well, Today would be our anniversary"

 

-------------

 

"IRENE" She turned her head to see a very tired Baekhyun. "Why'd you call?" She asked as soon as he sat down. Straight to the point, ok "Well as you know I used to date Seulgi" She nodded. Of course she knew. She's Seulgi's best friend and they were the ideal couple. "And you know she was the one to end it" Another nod. "Well.. I just wanted to know why" "So you want me to find out why" "Yes, exactly" "Ok" She also wanted to know why. "Wait, really wow" A small nod. "Do whatever you can to find it out"

 

--------------

 

DORM~ "Well who broke it off" Seulgi slowly raised her hand. "Why?" Why does everyone ask that question. "Um, he was about to debut and our familys hate each other" "Why do your familys hate each other?" Curiosity killed the cat. "My mom was his dads first love and they ended in hate so the hate just naturally led down to us..I mean we didn't hate each other but our parents are scary people you never know what the gonna do" "So you broke up with him because you were scared?!" yelled Yeri. "My mom threatened to rip his throat out.. I've seen her do it to" "WHAT" "It was a maniquin don't worry" "What did you say do him?" Seulgi looked down in shame. "That he's talentless and would never debut" ------------- BEHIND THE DOOR "There's is your reason" Said Irene to Baekhyun who was standing right next to her.

 

--------------

 

 

Seulgi's POV

 

After I told Yeri the story I was being

 

Hugged by 

 

BAEKHYUN

 

"Happy Anniversary" He said. For the first time in three years I felt safe. Thank you. [EDITED]