I'm Short, So What?

I'm Small, So What?

“ Wait, so you've never dated anyone before?” His large eyes widened. He chuckled, clearly amused.    

She sighed. “No, if that means I have to deal with idiots always making fun of my height, no. I've been judged my whole life for being small, I don't need any of that from a guy”    

    “Hmm really?” His eyebrows knitted together.    

“Ya, really” She rolled her eyes.” I'd rather be by myself than constantly reminded of my deficiency. I dont need anyone making me feel worse than I already do.Im reminded everyday one way or another, I dont need any more of that from a guy”she shrugged.    

    His face fell, eyebrows knitted together. Oh, the sympathy.    

“ Oh, but it's not that bad. Not all guys are like that. Its nothing to be insecure about, in makes you cu-”     

“ And girls”, she cut him off “I don't want a girl judging me on my height. es wont let me top just because I'm small and petite”    

“Wha-Wha-you're” he stuttered, baffled. His mouth fell open ,unable to form words. She could've sworn a fly almost entered that loud mouth.     

She rolled her eyes “ And no, I wouldn't let you watch if that's what you were gonna ask”    

His mouth fell open yet again. “What?No! That's not what I was gonna say! I was going to ask are you really?” His eyebrows arched, expecting her to fill in the blanks.    

    A silence bore on. They stared into each other's eyes waiting for the other to crack. She smiled, conceding.    

    “Aish, you ert. For being all small and cute your really-Aish erted little girl!” He exclaimed, hands pulling a his hair.    

    “Hey what's wrong with being gay? Your fault” she pointed at him, finger stabbing his chest.    “I was getting uncomfortable with your big eyes burning holes into my soul. And i'm not cute!”    

    He scoffed,scandalized. “ Nothing, but your not gay that's the problem. And I thought you were cute but i'm starting to change my mind erted little girl!”his ears began to turn a shade, hey the guy got shy too.    

    “ Right And whats with you calling someone you don't know cute. Your really shamless, your lucky I don't get all flustered” she gasped, surprised at her own candidness. She was right though, why wasn't she flustered? She hardly had any experience with the opposite , and hardly any of them every complimented her appearance, so she wasn't use to receiving such words. Perhaps she hardly knew herself.    

    “Hey, we're friends now! And I dont care, its the truth!”        

“Okay, chanyeol” Out of nowhere, she burst into laughter. She could be random at times.    

    “But you should've seen your face though!” she cackled. She was being so carefree, it didn't make sense, she was usually guarded, ready to fire back at any one who for a second thought they were more. With him, she could laugh, joke about her own weakness. Perhaps being seen as whole, instead of small brought a different side to her. She continued to laugh uncontrollably, ignoring Chanyeol’s playful lare, completely distracted and slipping on grass. Ouch, at least it was grass though.    

    “Ow, what the Chanyeol, look what you did!” she groaned. She looked around her, slightly annoyed with the mess of grass around her and the green stains on her clothing. It was kinda funny though, she smiled and shook her head.     

    “Yea its my fault you weren't careful and ended up on the floor. I guess a erted little girl gets what she deserves!” Now he was the one laughing uncontrollably.    

“You sound like a erted daddy!” she fired back Okay, she couldn't help it, it was clever.     

“Yo- You little” he stuttered, the smile wiped off his face.     

“im gonna get you!” he lunged for her.    

Instead of bending down to aim jabs at her ribs, the giant chanyeol ended up slipping on the grass and falling over his own large body.Physics, gravity, it was all beautiful, and the reason why chanyeol landed on no other than Alex , hovering over her.    

    Their eyes bore into each others. Awkward. She couldn't say anything, though, her mind blank and confused, and nervous. Alex didn't know how to react. If she was a prude, she would've pushed Chanyeol off immediately, and if she found his gross, she would've done the same. But she wasn't a prude, and she didn't find Chanyeol gross, he was attractive? She’d never really noticed how masculine the size of his body was, how fit his arms were, and that face… What is this?    

    She'd never had a man this close to her, so it was probably that. Maybe having a man this close to her, seeing a man this close, anything could happen, and maybe that exctied her. Perhaps she spent too much time without touching a boy. The frustration though.     

    They continued to stare into each other's eyes, not breaking eye contact. What was he thinking? His body mounted over hers. He was so big, could he break her? Dirty ALex.

    She had to get out of this position, now.    

    “Chanyeol get off me you're going to break me!” she gasped.    

That wasn't supposed to come out like that!     

She peered at his face, nervous, afraid if she thought she was weird, or really a ert.What came out of him though, was anything but that.    

    “Do you want me to do that for you, Alex, break you?” he whispered, voice deep and alluring. Her lips were shut tight, she stared, frozen, entranced.     

    “Hey Chanyeol, what's up bro? Didn't know you were into doing it in public now?” a high pitched voice boomed across the university lawn. Both were startled, Chanyeol immediately standing up from his previous position.After he stood, he offered ALex his hand, helping her up. At least he was still a gentleman.     

“Thanks” she murmured.    

“No problem”    

He cleared his throat awkwardly.” Nah, Baekhyun, she’s a friend. Just got in a ty position” he chuckled sheepishly,    

Right, a ty position indeed. He looked her up and down, unaffected, a grin making its way to his face.     

“Well i don't think I've ever met you before aren't you a cutie!” he beamed    

“Yeah, I havent met you before either, Ive seen you around but never actually talked to you. Guess there's still a lot of people I haven't talked to in university. Nice to meet you, Im Alex” she smiled amiably, in attempt to make a good impression that would erase the previous one of her and chanyeol in a ty position.    

His eyes widened in amusement. “Wow, aren't you pleasant! Your adorable, look at you! I'm sorry we've never talked before I'm Baekhyun! don't worry good thing we have four years together.They'll be fun with me, I'm sure” What a security, what a confidence! He played around in class, been one of the ones who frequently participated, outsmarted the teachers, he was a popular guy.    

“Don't forget, me too” Chanyeol offered.     

Baekhyun sighed, then rolled his eyes”And Chanyeol, but unlike me, he gets annoying” he mock whispered, pretending Chanyeol didn't hear. He was a wise guy.    

Before Chanyeol could fire back, Alex beat him to it.    

“I know right, he does get annoying, help me Baekhyun”    

Baekhyun cackled not expected that kind of response.She smiled, feeling slightly bad for making a joke at Chanyeol’s expense. He wasn't sensitive right?    

“ I didn't expect that from you Your awesome. We should hang out, let me get your number”    

Just as he was going to hand his phone to the smaller female, a deep voice stored him in his tracks.    

”No!”he blurted. Whats wrong with him?They’d already cleared up the fact that they would be friends, nothing more. She made it clear she didn't want any relationship, and neither was he, at the moment. They’d created any awkwardness away,so why was he bringing it back?    

He cleared his throat.” I mean she's my friend I met her first.” he smiled, recovering.     

“Okay then, Chanyeol since when did you get so possessive! Friends are meant to be shared , you can't keep them to yourself, I mean she's not yours!”he whined. His eyes lit with amusement, awaiting the response of his friend.    

“Ah comon guys, don't argue. I'm not that cool , look at me. Look at how small I am!” she smiled, joking self deprecatly.    

An awkward silence followed her joke. Baekhyun spoke up, breaking the silence.     

“Who gives a of your small!It makes you unique, it makes you you!Common chanyeol let me get her number!” Baekhyun started to jump again, whining.     

    “Alright, You're right man! But I don't know if she wants to give you her number though..”     

    “ya she does, right ALex?” he jumped, whining like a child.    

“Uh, ya here” they exchanged numbers, a grin present on baekhyun's face during the exchange.     

“Thanks” he looked back up at her from his phone, still grinning. He smiled a lot.         

“Anyway, gotta go. I have rehearsal see you later bro” he bro patted Chanyeol’s shoulder.     

He turned back to face Alex. She felt her body being pulled into the hyper, small male.

“Bye, it was great meeting you!” he exclaimed He pulled in closer to her ear. What was he going to do? “And don't worry about your height, who needs that when your you, cutie” he winked them pulled away.    

    “Ok-Okay” she stuttered flustered. Too close.     

“Bye” he shouted, then looked down at his phone. “ im gonna be late” and the outgoing and bright man was gone.     

She placed a cool hand on her face in attempt to cool down. He left her flustered, that was for sure.

“Sorry, he’s friendly, but he’s usually not that friendly”     

She laughed, “It's okay, I gotta go, Hey, how long have we been talking” she remembered she had studying to do, she didn't come to university to play around. Being small and a loser wasnt an option.   

“I don't know a while, what you got somewhere to be?” he asked.    

“Kinda, gotta go study, can’t end up a loser” she waved, turning her back, about to be on her way. Her sudden moment of realization of her priorities making her forget to stay in touch with her new friend.    

She stopped, halted by a deep voice. “Wait”    

“I need your number, it's not fair that asshat baekhyun got it already and I haven't . Ive talked to you before!” he stomped his foot, whining. A big, grown man whining like that, it was amusing.     

They exchanged numbers, and just as she was about to head her way like before, she was halted by a rough force. He wrapped his arms around her small frame , burying his face into her hair. Why are these guys so friendly?!    

“Let's keep in touch. You're perfect with or without your height okay?”he whispered    

She returned the gesture, wrapping her arms around him. She felt comforted, accepted.    

“Thanks” she murmured.

It was time to pull away, except when she did, she was the one almost falling over by the force of gravity. This time however, she was held by a pair of large, strong hands. A pair of large hands on her waist. His hands gripped hard at her waist keeping her in place. He had strong arms, and biceps..They flexed , making themselves even more visible as he gripped harder. Why hadn't she noticed those before?     

He peered down at her, shocked. Once again in a position, but he hardly noticed, not with the fire he felt in his being. He’d felt a similar heat when hovered above her small frame earlier, when she pleaded him not to break her..    

He felt an odd delight as he held on to her small waist, because although she was slim, she had curves on her! She was cute with that smart mouth and fiery personality, but he would no longer deny she was attractive. Before he felt a guilt for finding her hot because she was so innocent looking and they'd already told each other where their relationship stood. At the moment, he couldnt deny the truth, she was hot. He would ease his conscience by agreeing to not date her, but he could admit she was attractive..Just because they were friends didn't mean they couldn't have a little bit fun right? He gripped harder, enjoying the feel of his large hands on that small waist.    

“Ill text you later, okay?” he whispered and smirked, and with that he was off.    

She was left stunned and confused. What the hell was that? One thing she knew for sure. She’d tried to deny it their whole exchange, but she couldn't anymore. Chanyeol was one attractive motherer.