Picturesque

Picturesque

 

"I Like you!"

 

 

Luhan blushed at Sehun's confession but his happiness quickly fade away when he remember how people often make mistakes of him as her twin sister.They look so much alike that people who clearly doesn't know them will tell they're twin sisters.He have a feminine face but he surely is manly.He is quite well behave unlike her sister who is mischievous and a bit boyish.

 

"I am not my sister!"Luhan said before he run away.He ran as fast as he could and stumbled at the side of the road.

 

"I'm so pathetic" Luhan sat flatly on the ground.He doesn't care if people stare at him.He cried like a child cupping his chest.His knees as white as porcelain was now covered with dirt and bleeding because of the contact to the floor.

 

Luhan thought he should get used to it but Sehun's confession shocked him.

 

It was the worst.

 

Sehun had mistakenly confessed his feelings to him.

 

 

Sehun likes her twin sister.

 

 

"Luhan"Luhan's mother waved her hand to luhan's face.His flashback was interrupted by the present situation.

 

Sehun was standing in flesh in front of him.He looked mature with his eyeglasses.His eyes were still smouldering but it has more confident than before.Before.His hair is now dyed in brown.His skin looks much paler maybe because of lack of nutrition in his slender body.In his neck a camera that looks expensive was danggling.He became a photographer huh.

 

 

Like his dream

 

"So I was saying earlier,we are the company who wanted to feature your restaurant in our 30th year celebration magazine special"The man beside Sehun said bringing back the air in this icy moment.

 

"We feel so honoured that you chose us"Luhan's mom beamed in happiness.

 

"With me was the legendary photographer Mr.Oh Sehun" Sehun blushed at Mr.Kim.Sehun was working with the old man for almost two years now.Mr.Kim love to call Sehun the title "the legendary photographer" because Sehun blushes at the name although the title is true that Sehun is one hell of a great photographer because of his achievement and experiences.Mr.Kim giggle at Sehun's awkwardness.

 

Luhan's mom grinned looking how Sehun was having fun.

"I'm surprise seeing you again Mr.Legendary photographer"She said that made Sehun blushed more.

"You knew them?"Mr.Kim said in surprise.Sehun nodded hiding his embarassment.

"I used to live in this town before I studied in Seoul  for college and I often eat here"He said.His expression soften as he said that.

"Aigoo,you should have said earlier" Mr.Kim said hitting Sehun's arm.

                                     ~~~                                       


Luhan sighed.

"Sehun was here?"Chen asked.They are now in Luhan's room.The restaurant was a two story building,the first floor was the restaurant itself and the second floor was their family house.

 

Chen was Luhan's best friend since high school and now that they are working they remain good friends.Chen owns a bar.

 

"Yeah"Luhan massage his temple.He felt extremely tired.

 

He was busy keeping himself busy not to notice Sehun's presence.Mr.Kim and Sehun were observing and sometimes interviewing customers about our restaurant.

 

"So how was it?"Chen crossed his knee and hugged them sitting in Luhan's bed.

 

"He seem fine.He was now a photographer"

 

"No.I was referring to this"Chen pointed to his chest.Luhan's face turned gloomy.

 

He still cares for Sehun.

~~


Sehun entered the shop yawning.He couldn't sleep at all in the hotel's room.Luhan's mom greeted him and offered him a table.Mr.Kim was not with him,he was called in a meeting.Sehun was left alone doing the job.

 

"Thanks auntie"He smiled sipping the hot coffee.

 

"Let me or Luhan knows if you need a hand"She said before leaving the table.After a few more sips Sehun began his work.He was instructed to take pictures of the restaurant and how everyone works.

 

 

Luhan had his head propped at his arms at the metal bar.He secretly watches Sehun who was immense in his work.He took pictures of the place,the people who are happily enjoying the food and the staffs working nonstop.Everyone seems they didn't bother if Sehun was clicking his camera from here to there.Others specially girls giggle when Sehun took a picture of them.They even flirt with him.

 

Luhan narrowed his eyes when Sehun bid goodbye to a group of ladies.

 

Flirt.Jerk.

 

Looking at Sehun,he realize how they took paths in differently.

 

Luhan was helping their business right after his college.

 

 

He gets to help in their business and Sehun was now a renowned photographer.They both attained what they wish for.But there was still something he wanted that he long to have.

 

A struck of sudden light had made him blinked.It was the flash from Sehun's camera.Sehun then removed his focus from the camera and let it rest to the strap wrapping his neck

 

Sehun's gaze were compelling that Luhan couldn't do but to match it.He wasn't sure what Sehun was thinking but his expression shifted into something sad or rather he was looking to Luhan as if he was hurting.Luhan removed his hand from folded and stand against the metal bar.Sehun was looking at him ferociously.His eyes were staring at Luhan as if he was about to cry.Luhan's body started to move in its accord

 

 

"Sehun!"His old man stopped him from walking further.They both looked at the man approaching Sehun.Luhan looked away.What was he thinking?Sehun looked a Luhan but He was now back to the kitchen.

 

 

"Hey How are you?"Luhan's father asked as he patted Sehun's shoulder.Sehun said he was okay.Luhan's dad guided Sehun into the table at the side.Sehun's eyes were still focus on Luhan as he struggle to took a glimpse before he was completely defeated to Luhan's dad to join him.

 

 

 

Luhan glance at Sehun's back retrieving away.

 

 

~~~

 

"Luhan! let Sehun sleep in your room for the night"His dad commanded when he opened the door of his room.He had his arm cover his nose to the reeking smell of alcohol.His dad invited Sehun for a drink.

 

 

"But dad my room is too small"He protested.Of course that's a lie but he wanted to draw the line as much as possible and that's not to get involve with Sehun anymore.

 

 

"But that kid is already sleeping and looked at the time,its too dangerous to let him drive for himself"His dad said.He was also half asleep.Luhan rolled his eyes at his dad.

 

 

Luhan threw Sehun's body at his bed.He placed his arms at his waist and watched Sehun snorting in his bed.Luhan sniffed his shirt and wrinkled his nose at the smell of alcohol.He sat at the edge of the table.

 

 

Sehun moved sideways.Luhan's eyes widened.Sehun's shirt partly tilted up showing of his firm muscles.He didn't remember him having those sculptured body.Luhan gulped.He feels his cheeks becomes hot.He shook his head and sat at the chair.

Luhan stop it now.

He scolded himself in his mind.

But facepalmed

Looking at Sehun's sinful body.

 

Luhan sleepily opened his eyes and stretched his hands from hours of folding.He decided not to join Sehun in the bed and just sleep at the sidetable.He was woken up at the feeling of  soft touch in his face.

 

He almost fell at his seat realizing Sehun's face was just inches away from him.

 

Sehun extend his arm to help him stand

 

"You must really hate me"He said.He wanted to say no but his lips felt dry and no voice came out.

 

Sehun moved at the side table again and tilted the frame.

 

 

It was an old photo of Him,Luhan and her twin sister.He smiled knowing that Luhan kept it until now.

 

Luhan looked at Sehun who was looking earnestly at the frame.He must be smiling seeing her sister.A pang had struck in his heart.Sehun still likes her after all these years.

 

 

"I heard from uncle she got divorced after she gave birth"Sehun said.He halt the chair and sat himself facing Luhan's direction.

 

 

Another bolt of heartache had landed to him.

 

 

"Do you still like her?"Luhan asked.Sehun looked at him.His face turned serious.

 

 

 

Luhan felt scared how Sehun looks.He turned away and grabbed the cold handle of the door.Luhan felt scared hearing what Sehun might answer.He couldn't bare another heartbreak.Not by the same person he love.

 

 

Sehun stood immediately and grabbed his wrist.Luhan force to escape from his stern hold but Sehun was determine to let him stay.Sehun forced Luhan to face him.Luhan's eyes started to blur at the tears threatening to escape in any moment.

 

"Look at me Luhan" He tried to removed Luhan's arm from covering his face.Luhan shouted NO.

 

"You're cruel"Luhan said and the tears that he was holding were completely falling

 

 

Sehun had successfully removed his hand.Sehun caressed his face and cupped his cheeks.Luhan doesn't care anymore if Sehun sees his true feelings.All he wanted is to cry out his broken heart.Sehun would be back to Japan where he originally work after tomorrow.They will never meet again and Sehun will never reciprocate his love towards him.Sehun already reject him during that mistaken confession.It doesn't matter anymore.

 

Luhan's eyes widened,feeling Sehun's sweet and soft lips in his lips closing distance between them.Sehun kissed him gently.Gently that it weakens him.Sehun brushed his slender fingers through Luhan's face wiping the tears.

 

Sehun deepened his kissed and held Luhan's back from arching at the tingling sensation that his kiss brings to Luhan's body.

 

Sehun laid carefully Luhan's back against the table.Sehun broke the kiss first but not leaving his gaze to Luhan.Luhan was hypnotized by Sehun's handsome face.

 

Sehun searched for Luhan's hands and intertwined it with his hands.He leaned forward and once more close the distance between them.

 

 

Luhan's mind went blank from Sehun's skillful kiss.Everytime Sehun tilted his head and deepened the kiss Luhan's rationality fade away.Feeling the bolt of sweet sensation Luhan had moved his body causing for the books to fall.

 

Luhan stopped Sehun and looked sideways with his one arm supporting his body.His eyes widened at the sight of the blue envelope that was lying on the floor.

 

Sehun bent down to reached the envelope.It was the letter that Sehun gave when he mistakenly confessed to him.

Luhan then again remember that it was for her sister but he was afraid to let her sister know about Sehun's feeling.He was afraid that time that Sehun and her sister might be dating if she knew.

 

Luhan felt ashamed that he never gave it to her sister and before Sehun could asks, Luhan ran outside his room.

 

 

 

Sehun slumped at the bed holding the letter.He watched the door quietly shut.He threw his body at the bed with his arms folded and use it as the pillow.Sehun looked at the white ceiling inside Luhan's room.Sehun reached for Luhan's pillow and buried his face smelling the scent he missed for all these years.He curled in a ball embracing the pillow.With Luhan's scent Sehun quickly fell asleep

 

 

Luhan ran outside the house.He was thankful everyone was sleeping soundly and he was able to ran away without a ruckus.

 

The street was dead.

Luhan wrapped his arms to himself.The cold air was crippling to his body.He doesn't have anything in him.No cellphone.No wallet nor a warm blanket to cover his chilling body.He was wearing a shirt and a pajama to protect him.

 

He doesn't have a choice but to interrupt Chen from his sleep than to die in this cold weather.He doesn't want everyone sees his face in the headline saying "Man in pajamas died in cold weather"

 

Luckily Chen stayed at a nearby apartment.A 10-minutes walk from where he was now.

 

 

 

Luhan jogged to Chen's place.

 

Chen's sleepiness faded at the state of Luhan.He was beet red and cold.He immediately threw a hot compress to Luhan and a clothes change.Luhan often stayed the night in his house so he have left a couple of clothes.

 

"I wouldn't asks if you're okay but please tell me what happened?"Chen said offering Luhan a cup of hot chocolate he had prepare.

 

Luhan began to cry again.


Chen thought maybe something went wrong about Luhan unless it was his first time seeing a cup of coffee.

 

 

Chen walked towards Luhan,he hugged him and patted his back telling him its okay.

 

Luhan felt his eyelids were heavy and his head spun but forced to open his eyes.He covered his eyes from the unfamiliar light that shone.

 

The door opened widely and Chen's face greeted him.He swing his legs out  and sat at the bed.Chen joined him with his one leg resting flatly on the bed with his arms straight supporting his weight.

 

 

"Are you gonna tell me now what happened?"Chen started bringing the issue but carefully weighing it.Luhan sighed.

 

"We kissed"Coming this words from his mouth Luhan's face incredibly feels hot.He could still feel the softness and sweetness of Sehun's lips claiming his lips and tracing every corner.Leaving the unspoken words that Luhan's lips was now his.

 

 

"Could you refrained from biting your lips.You looked like some ert"Luhan shut his mouth and cupped his cheeks.

 

 

 

Chen giggles at Luhan's cuteness.

 

"But seriously what happened?You wouldn't cry your heart out if it was just the kiss unless it involves tongue"Chen mischievously grinned at Luhan.Luhan widened his eyes at Chen.He didn't remember raising him like that.Luhan have this habit of taking care of Chen motherly.

"I asked him if he still like my sister"He paused leaving Chen hanging.Chen raised his brows.

 

"But I was scared..I was scared that he would realized that its me he was kissing and not my sister.I'm scared that he reject me"Luhan bent and hugged his knees.

 

 

"Have you heard his reply?"Luhan shook his head.

 

"No.I was scared to his reply.He likes my sister even before" Chen sighed.Luhan can be this stubborn when he didn't like the topic.

 

"How can you be so sure that he would reject you if you haven't heard his side"Chen stood up and face Luhan.He held his shoulder and shake him abruptly.

 

"Now shake off this what ifs in your head and just do what you want!" Chen stopped and bent closely to Luhan's face.

 

"But--"Chen placed his finger to Luhan's lips and shook his head.

 

 

"Now go home and talk to him"Chen held Luhan's hand and pulled him out the bed.

 

Luhan embraced Chen tightly.

 

 

"You are my fairy Godfather Chen.Thank you so much"He brushed his cheeks in Chen's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan inhaled air to gather his strength.After he had talked to Chen Luhan felt extremely happy.He was standing in front of their family restaurant.It was supposed to be operating at this hour but the signage was still "closed".Luhan chose to turned and enter at the back door which was directed at the second floor.He stopped momentarily and inhaled air again.He grabbed the knob and close his eyes while opening the door.

 

 

He dare to peek.No one was inside the room.Sehun must have left the room.The bed had neatly arranged and the books that were scattered in the floor were now placed at the table.

 

 

Above the set of books was the envelope.The side was crumpled.He straightened it with his fingers.It was the envelope that Sehun had mistakenly gave to him.He felt a pang in his chest.Sehun had put his heart sincerely at this letter but Luhan kept it and never mention about Sehun's confession to her sister.Sehun left the town the next day and never came back up until the other day.Years have passed but this letter was remained sealed.Her sister had long time ago stop mimicking Luhan's appearance.When they were younger her twin sister kept her hair short and wear same clothes as Luhan that made them really identical.She was playful and always pretend to be Luhan.Luhan on the other hand was quiet and gentle.Sehun was always stood by his side protecting him from bullies.

 

 

Luhan gulped and summoned all his courage to tear off the lid carefully.

 

He decided that no matter what the letter says he would still tell Sehun his feelings honestly.

 

 

Inside the envelope was a paper folded into four and a compact disc.Luhan fired up his laptop and played the cd.The singer began to sing,it was Sehun's voice.Even though Sehun's voice had deepened now Luhan had no doubt it was the voice of Sehun before,very angelic and full of humour.Luhan listened to every lyrics that Sehun sings.Realising the song,Luhan's eyes automatically shed tears.He was crying in these strong ang mixed emotion rushing inside him.Sehun had conveyed his feelings in this songs.Luhan imagined Sehun singing it,recording it with such earnestness in his eyes while trying to hide his embarassment.Luhan smiled at the thought.Sehun had this awkwardness in him.

 

He unfolded the letter and wiped his tears with his knuckles.

To My Dearest Luhan Xi

 

Upon reading his name Luhan's eyes began to cry again.All this time,it was him he really was confessing to.Sehun didn't made a mistake in his confession.

 

 

Luhan read it to himself and blushed reading the last line.

 

How could he not noticed it back then?.Everytime they meet their gazes Sehun would look away first and had his ears beet red.

 

 

 

 

Luhan then run downstairs.He can't wait any longer.He's been stupid all these seven years thinking his love will not be reciprocated.

 

Everyone paused seeing Luhan running.

 

Luhan was rooted in his place.


"Luhan,where have you been?" Luhan's mom asked and yanked him at a corner.

 

"You were not here when we woke up" She said whispering.

 

"I went to Chen's house he needed a hand" Luhan lied.He can't let her mom knew what happened between Sehun and him.

 

"Why are we whispering anyway?"He asked but her mon shrugged off.

 

He rolled his eyes and watched Mr.Kim and his dad doing an interview at one of the table near the counter.

 

He looked around but Sehun was nowhere.Instead a man about Sehun's height was the one busy clicking the camera.

 

 

"Who was that? and Where's Sehun mom?" He said pointing his lips at that guy.

 

"Ahhh--that's Tao.Sehun had a cold and needed to rest.That was why I told your dad not to let Sehun drank too much but your dad didn't listened.Sehun's body was too weak not to mention he had been out in tropical countries and the sudden change of weather deteriorate his body"Her mom said clicking her tongue.

Sehun was sick.

 

 

Luhan rushed to Mr.Kim and grabbed him.Everyone was surprised.

 

"Luhan!"His dad stopped him.When Luhan realise it.It was too late the recording was still on going.

 

"Tao! cut it down!"Mr.Kim ordered Tao and he immediately stop the recording.

 

"What's the matter?"Mr.Kim asked in confusion.

 

 

When Luhan remember Sehun he became restless again "Where's Sehun?Is he okay?Tell me where is he!Please tell!" Luhan burst and slide down in his knees

 

Everyone were looking weirdly at Luhan.

 

"He's in the hotel"Tao said helping him.For a moment Tao blushed seeing Luhan's cuteness but later cleared his thought.

 

That was dangerous.I thought he was cute.

 

 

Tao covered his face.

 

"Thank you!" Luhan bowed and rushed outside.

 

His father and Mr.Kim left dumbfolded.

 

Tao grinned knowing the situation.

 

Luhan's mom and the rest looked at each other asking what was with Luhan.

 


Sehun walked wobbling with the sedative kicking in his body.Tao had forcibly pinned him down when Tao saw his state.

 

When he opened his eyes the next day after what had happened between him and Luhan he felt his throat dry and have his vision spinning.Luhan hadn't come back yet.He left his phone inside his room when Sehun phoned him and found it inside Luhan's cabinet.He tidy up the bed and the books that fell when Luhan had unconsciously move when they're kissing.

 

Sehun traced his lips with his fingers.He couldn't imagine what happened the other night was true.He had dream before about how he held Luhan and leave traces of kisses in his soft skin,but what happened last night was a reality and not just a dream.He still feel the hot sensation that cripple in Luhan's touch.The electrifying sensation that brought happiness in Sehun's heart. 

 

His phone suddenly ring.

 

Tao had been texting him but Sehun didn't reply,Thanks God Sehun picked up at the third ring.

 

That was the reason why he end up lying at the hotel room.Tao had knocked him down with his martial arts technique.He was sick but Tao hit him in his face and it added a reason why he felt his world spinning weirdly.

 

Sehun peek at the peep hole and saw Luhan waiting anxiously.

 

What the hell is he doing here?

 

 

Sehun massage his temple "What are you doing here?" He managed not to cough but his voice was worst.

 

"Sehun opened up!"Luhan shout from outside.

 

 

"No.Just go home!" Sehun shouted back.

 

"What?!"Luhan couldn't believe Sehun had rejected him flatly.Luhan's determination fired up,he was fed up for all those years he had been misunderstood

Sehun.

It is a now or never for him.

 

Luhan stepped back and inhaled air deeply.

 

"Oh Sehun opened the door!"He shouted loudly and knocked at the door with his knuckles like they would break from continues mashing.

 

Sehun's eyes widened hearing Luhan shouting crazily outside.Sehun sighed.

 

"Oh Seh--" Sehun opened the door and pulled Luhan inside his room before his neighbors went out and cause a ruckus.

 

Luhan's nose had flatly brushed in Sehun's chest.When he leveled his gaze up a handsome Sehun surprised him.His bed hair looks hot.

 

Sehun held his chin and close his mouth that dropped open.Luhan blushed.

 

"We--we n--need to--"Luhan wanted to slap his face.Sehun's brows draw near.

 

 

 

"Talk?"Sehun end his sentence.Luhan felt stupid that his heart was pounding fast just by looking at Sehun.

 

Luhan sidestepped Sehun and sat in Sehun's bed.

 

 

"We're talking in the bed?"Sehun asked.

 

 

"Yes!-- I mean NO!"Luhan quickly stood up and desperately searched for something to sit on.

 

 

Before Luhan could change his place he crashed flatly in his face at the floor.

 

 

"Opps,Sorry my bad"Sehun bent down to reach the remote that Luhan had stepped on.

 

 

Sehun extend his hand to Luhan who was sitting onto the floor checking if his nose was still in his face.

 

 

"Now sit here and relax" He guided poor Luhan to a stool.Sehun sat in the bed.

 

 

"Now now,what are we going to talk?" Sehun said yawning.The sedative that Tao had forced him to swallow was inviting him to bed.

 

 

"I have read the letter" Luhan started.Sehun widened his eyes.

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me that time?"

 

 

"Because you are so furious I couldn't explain"Sehun said.That time he wanted to clear things up but Luhan refused to see him.

 

 

"You could have said it directly and not put it in a letter!"Luhan stand.

 

 

"You're the one who misunderstood my confession!"Sehun said back.

 

 

"Because I thought you are in love with my sister and had mistakenly confess to me!"

 

 

"I thought there's no chance of you liking me!" Luhan's voice cracked.

 

 

"You never showed any interest in me that time and..."The tears that build up earlier completely escape in his eyes again.

 

 

"and last night you look earnestly at my sister in the photo"Luhan sniffed.

 

 

"Stupid!"Sehun pulled Luhan in his arms.

 

 

Luhan hide himself in Sehun's chest.

 

 

 

"I was looking at you in the photo"Sehun said hugging Luhan.

 

 

Luhan looked at Sehun.He was looking at him seriously and properly.

 

 

Luhan didn't say anything.

 

 

Sehun leveled his lips to Luhan's ears and mumbled something.


Luhan's face turned red.

 

 

I wanted to be the man who could support you and stand by your side forever.
I Love You.

 

Sehun cited the last part that he had written in the letters seven years ago.

 

 

Luhan was overwhelmed by Sehun's love and began to cry again.He felt tired crying but he couldn't stop.He was happy now that the only thing he wanted to hear was now said to him.

 

 

"You really love crying"Sehun chuckled.Luhan glared at him and hit his chest lightly.

 

 

Sehun caught his hand.

 

 

"Aish,I wanted to kiss you but you will catch my cold"Sehun said.

 

 

Luhan smiled.

 

 

He summoned all his courage and tiptoed to kiss Sehun.

 

 

"Are you nuts?You will catch my cold"Sehun scolded.

 

Luhan pouted at him

 

 

"Don't show me that kind of face"Sehun warned but Luhan pouted cutely again.

 

 

Sehun facepalmed and gave up.

 

 

He grabbed Luhan's face cupping it with his hands.Sehun looked at Luhan who was waiting for him.Sehun smiled and leaned his head to Luhan's forehead.

 

 

 

 

Luhan smiled happily.

 

 

Sehun slowly close the distance between them.Their lips touched each other,moving slowly into the rhythm of their hearts enjoying every moment.Luhan's hands wander at Sehun's back.He moved his hands up to Sehun's nape and clasped it drawing Sehun closer to him.

 

 

Luhan could feel Sehun's smile between their kiss.

 

 

Sehun feel Luhan returning the kiss.

 

 

Luhan had broke the kiss first.

 

 

 

Both were catching their breaths but didn't break their gazes to each other.

 

 

"Are you okay with me?"Luhan asked.

 

 

Sehun clicked his fingers in Luhan's forehead 

 

 

 

"Stupid,I haven't love anyone else"

Luhan blushed.


~~~
Bunny's:

If you have reach this note I would like to thank you first from reading this fanfic.I wish you had fun reading my very first HunHan fanfic that I published although I have tons in my head.Thank you and see you at my next fanfic. XOXO