1.

Lee Joon, that's what they call you now. SEQUEL. [ON HIATUS]

It’s been almost a year since I debuted. I’ve gained a lot of fans internationally and in Korea too. All the time I’ve been promoting I’ve always been wearing our gift, unless the stylist unnies make me wear something else. I see you wearing it on your hand sometimes. It gives me a feeling of relief.

I’m promoting for my third comeback tomorrow at Music Core.

Minjun stepped out of the company car and walked towards the Music Core headquarters. Fans held placards of different artists including Min Jun, B2ST, IU, Brave Girls, FT Island, Infinite, A Pink and MBLAQ.

No One’s POV

MBLAQ…. Minjun thought. It’s the group that Changsun’s in. Maybe I should go say hi later…

As she stepped out of the van, all the fans turned towards her and screamed.

‘Unnie JJANG!!!’, ‘Lee Min Jun!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!”

Min Jun waved and smiled at the fans. The luckier ones Hi-5ed her and when they did, they swore they would never wash their hands again.

She was led into your own room by her manager and personal stylists. Piles of makeup pallets were neatly set up in the colours of the rainbow and the eyeliners, lipstick and mascara were neatly set up according to their size, shades and tone. There was a makeup mirror set up as well as a full length mirror.

‘Here, take this and go change into it.’

‘Thanks, Kaeri unnie’ she said smiling.

As Min jun finish changing into the studded clothing walking to the makeup table, there was a knock on the door.

Her manager opened the door and a huge stack of letters and boxes were handed over.

‘From the fans,’ the delivery man chuckled.

Min Jun POV

‘Thanks a lot,’ I semi shouted as the stylist unnies fixed my hair and applied on my heavy makeup. It wasn’t like I really need much makeup, I wasn’t ugly or too perfect, but I felt that I was good enough without any. This time it was different, I was coming back with a fierce song which explains all the studded clothing and strong makeup.

After a few minutes of hassling, the letters and food had been settled. Kaeri unnie had nearly finished adding extensions to my hair. I looked into the mirror, once again, I became a different person. I bowed to Kaeri unnie and walked over to the couch looking at the fan letters, food and at the same time, the mini TV at the corner which showed the other artists performing.

Infinite were performing their Paradise goodbye stage and I sang along as I opened the fan letters one by one while gulping down some food.

‘YAH! Don’t eat too much or you’ll throw up when you perform later’, your managed nagged you.

I stuck my tongue out as I continued singing along to the chorus of Paradise.

‘Such an inspirit,’ one of the stylist unnies commented.

I opened several fan letters.

‘To my beautiful baby,

Min Jun, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~~~~. I’m going to cheer loudly for you when you perform. Fighting all the way!!!!!

From, Kim Sunkyu <3

P.S. When will we get married?’

I laughed out loud at the greasy fan letter and commented.

‘Unnie~ Another greasy fanletter came in’

There was a knock on the door.

“Min Jun ssi, it’s nearly time for you to perform. Please be prepared.”

I gave an OK sign and rushed out to the backstage.

I watched Infinite end their performance and as they walked down the stairs, I bowed to them.

“Have fun up there,” Woohyun said patting my head.

I pretended to hit him and bowed once more as Infinite waved goodbye.

“Min Jun has returned with another comeback song. This time strong and fierce. Please give a loud cheer as she steps on the stage”

I walked up the dimmed stage waiting for the music to start. The lights flickered on. The music beats became louder and louder. I slowly began to synchronize with the rhythm and my voice naturally played along with the melody. Even with the earphones plugged in my ear, I could hear the fanchants which were being screamed out at certain parts of my song.

I did some fanservice and the song has ended. Loud roars and cheers from the crowd arose and I waved till I left the stage.

“Min Jun!! You did great!!”

“Thanks Unnie”

I returned to my room as the stylists fixed my hair and I ate the fan snacks and read the fan letters.

“I love my fans~~~ Those bento boxes are the best. There’s even icecream in the fridge from them. Hehe~~~”

I randomnly took another fanletter to read as I ate some rice from my bento box. I read the letter half way and my eyes widens. WHATTTTT?!!!!! I choked on the food and bits of rice flew out my mouth.