More Of My Past And The Dance

Into A FanFic

Kilala POV 

 
- iously on Into A FanFic - 
 
They looked at him like what.
 
" You said that you were adopted, what happened to original parents and your bother ?." He responded 
 
My expression darken beyond belief, I saw that group had become scared beyond their imagination. 
 
" L-let's not talk about it please anything but that ." I said fragile like I was a doll that could at any moment
 
They nod their heads
 
" Thank you, now let's get going ." I said as we head towards lunchroom 
 
Kilala, be safe while protecting those you love 
 
Jesus, my life just got crazier than what it all ready was.
 
- The Present - 
 
After lunch was over headed Kai's and Hana's class which was dance class but I'm not much of a dancer nor a singer or even a rapper too. 
 
I'm more into the martial arts category than anything because as for the music portion was music genre was mostly rock and even kpop too. 
 
But mostly rock than kpop, it's a sad truth than anything in this world. I should know cause one thing was that I was interested in the supernatural.
 
Like vampires, werewolves, faeries, witches, wizards, ghosts, demons, angels, hybrids, fallen angels, and etc...
 
Basically the list goes on forever and ever. Like music list does which happens to be the same length supernatural creatures. 
 
When we entered, I went to the window and saw that it was opened too. I went in my bag, took my V for Vendetta. I also took out my iPod and plugged in my skull-candy earphones. 
 
I played the playlist that holds all of my favorite songs that related to me and how I felt as I went about this mundane world. 
 
Well, it was so mundane since I found myself in different place being a high school for the gifted and with kpop idols too. 
 
Like I said before my life just got whole a lot crazier than before originally. 
 
But then I thought back to question that Lay had asked about my family. That bought so many memories that I wish I can destroy. 
 
My parents and brother were spies of the government. I also was suppose to be one when I had the age. 
 
Two years after moving Washington, me and my family were kidnapped by the government more specifically the president private military government people. 
 
My family knew truth behind this country and they wanted to be exposed to the people, the military  couldn't let that happen it. I've been tortured, killed twice and brought back from dead.
 
I've been injected with unknown serums against my will, they messed with reality even drilled things into my head of what was right or wrong about certain things.
 
I was starved and dehydrated when I had misbehaved during treatments or training sessions. I was experimented on like human guinea pig for them. 
 
The years of nightmares that I have because of them. The reason I don't let anyone get too close to me. They told to believe in unbelievable and I have cause of them. 
 
A week before I had turned fourteen I escaped that godforsaken place, it wasn't easy l'll tell you that. My parents were killed in the process because they helped my brother escaped.
 
Where he is ? I have no idea but I had escaped to Chicago where I met a nice couple that saved me from dying again. Man, what a kicker Huh.
 
I spent few years in therapy during high school. Where I was passing with flying colors which I don't how if that being the case. 
 
I didn't make friends I mostly kept to myself because of what happened. I never told anyone due to them not believing except for the couple that saved me.
 
I feel someone tapping on my shoulder to get my attention. I turned my head away from my book. 
 
To find that it was Kai while Sehun was behind him also looking at me as well. I took out one of my earphones. 
 
" Yes ." I said 
 
" The teacher asked to dance because D.O is asking teachers to treat you like a student ." Kai explained 
 
" Do you guys really want to me dance ." I said 
 
" What's the matter scared ?." He said as he walked to his group 
 
I got off from where I was sitting and quicker than lighting itself, I was behind him.
 
" Don't what scared is until you lived it ." I said deadly behind him
 
I don't ask me how I did that cause I don't know. 
 
Be careful Kilala many things will be after if you expose yourself.
 
I thought you left. 
 
With that I went center stage, put my music to dance it. 
 
 
After I had danced I just went back to my spot and continue reading my book also listens to my music.