What's Going On ?!

Into A FanFic
Kilala POV
 
- 12:00 am -
 
Oh. My. God ! I can't believe this chick I mean its obvious that he doesn't like her that way. 
 
Wah ! poor Hana ! 
 
" Kilala, go to bed already ." My adopted mom said 
 
" Yeah ." I said as I continued reading 
 
Yeah, my name is Kilala Alexandra Chase and I have a few tattoos also piercings as well. I go to north side college prep high school, after school I go to Kelly high school. 
 
For tutoring in Korean because I already took Japanese and Mandarin so why not take Korean too. But, I was adopted at fourteen years old then the mother had other kids too.
 
Two girls that were older than me even my life living hell. They once almost sold me to some guy in Mexico. 
 
The parents found out apparently it was whorehouse in Mexico that they sold me to for money which was nearly seven thousand dollars they sold me for. 
 
But here I'm in Chicago in some condo Chicago, did I also mention play musical instruments. 
 
When I went to the first year of high school in the ninth grade we taught the violin then some weird looking African drum. So then came the tenth grade where we taught the guitar later on the drums. 
 
But here am now, it's nearly 12:10 in the morning even my adopted father isn't home yet too. So, I tend to sneak out at night when she sleep then I have to worry about the two she devils. 
 
I got off the bed and grab my gray galaxy Linkin park book-bag that has few touches of mine. Black veil brides, my chemical romance, five finger death punch, muse, Starset, papa roach, Bon Jovi, foo fighters. 
 
The list goes on forever but I stuffed some of my clothes, an iPod charger. Even couple of books, my lip balm also my night-code and Inuyasha doll that I never sleep without it. 
 
Some of my jewelry, glasses, hats and an umbrella for a rainy day even slip on shoes, thus my converses as well. 
 
Also for paid back for those she devils, I stoled eighty thousand dollars from each of them that was hidden in the safe plus I took my own which was about hundred thousand dollars. 
 
Kilala you are about to go on a grand adventure. 
 
Wait ! Whose voice is that ? What grand adventure ?.
 
Also help those that are in need of it. You may not realize it yet but you're extraordinary person Kilala. 
 
My iPod began to glow even shake in my hands, my eyes widen in shocked maybe fear as well but what's happened. 
 
My eyes closed hoping that it would end soon because I was getting scared and usually I don't get scared that easily. For a girl, my age but yeah we all have different fears. 
 
My body began to rise off the ground yet soon enough that my body came into contact with something cold and hard. 
 
I'm on the ground, softly saying there's no place like home not able to hear of my surroundings because of my headphones were kind blasted. 
 
I have a tendency to blasted my headphones whenever I read a book or even writing at times. I opened my eyes, to find a bunch of people of surrounding me. 
 
But some of them looks for familiar. A girl with a reddish hair in pigtails is staring at me. Then a boy that looks playboy is staring with curiosity of happened. 
 
A girl with caramel brown hair that passed for popular girl with her looks too. Yet she's looks kind of stuck up in my opinion. 
 
I took out my headphones, I looked at them in the eyes I mean you could tell right that they're Korean. That much I know with my intelligence standards too. 
 
" Hi ." I said 
 
They still didn't said anything but then a boy came over, what caught my interest was that his eyes were like an owl eyes. 
 
" Hello ." I said with smiling and small wave 
 
" Hi ." He said 
 
" Where am I ?." I asked 
 
" Seoul, South Korea ." He said 
 
" Who are you ?." I asked 
 
" D.O ." He said 
 
D.O as in EXO D.O ?. 
 
" D.O as in EXO D.O ?." I questioned 
 
" Neh ?." He said 
 
Time to swap to Korean I guess.
 
" What's an idol doing going to school ?." I muttered under my breath 
 
He gave me a confusing as if he heard something. 
 
" What's your name foreigner ?." He questioned me 
 
" Kilala Alexandra Chase ." I said 
 
" Kilala as in the demon cat from Inuyasha ." He said 
 
" Yes, my mother thought it was nice name for me but what's happening ? Where am I ? Why am I in Seoul ? I need to get back to Chicago ." I said
 
I started to here murmurs about me and trust me the vibe was getting wasn't good either. 
 
" Looks like you're runaway anyways, since I'm Vice President of the student council and son of principle. I'll let you stay for today for now go change in suitable ." He said 
 
B-but I want to know why am I ?.
 
Kilala, you must the protect the girl. 
 
Huh ? What the hell ! There's that voice again. 
 
I looked down at my appearance and its my pjs.
 
This is so embarrassing but thankfully I had my necklaces on me. 
 
" D.O-shi, may I take someone with me ?." I asked 
 
" Neh ? Just tell me her name ?." He asked 
 
I looked at the girl with the pigtails yet looks surprised at my actions. 
 
" Her ." I said as I pointed to her 
 
" Oh, Hana ." He said 
 
" Hana, would you please help me ?." I said as I got off the ground 
 
She nodded quickly, possibly to get rid of the attention. I followed her to the bathroom, where I changed into more respectable clothing. 
 
Minutes later, I'm came out wearing black tank top, khakis baggy cargo pants with a belt, even my white converses. 
 
The bell rang, praying it to be lunch time or something please be lunchtime though. Pretty please ? Just this once. 
 
" It's for lunch already ." She said 
 
I put a fist in the air with smile on my face. I followed her to the lunchroom.
 
 ( necklace #1) 
 th?&id=OIP.M9d2df6a648aead25528b962efd12
 ( necklace #2) 
 ( tat on her right forearm)
 ( tat on her left thigh) 
 ( tat on her left forearm) 
 ( tat on her side aka her ribs) 
 ( tat on her upper left inner arm)
( tat on her right upper arm )
 ( tat on the left shoulder blade)
 
 th?&id=OIP.M0b579f92328e79f3106101c69e493017o0&w=299&h=299&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
( Ankle tattoo)
 
 
 ( tat on her right wrist )
 
This tats are to the their rightful owners, I don't own them.