I Wanna Love You

Amen

Nahyun was not looking forward to the dinner but she had to go. She was tired from work and all she wanted to do was to get into her pajamas and lay in bed but she promised her cousin she would be there.

 

It was her older cousin Hyunwoo’s 25th birthday and his girlfriend decided to throw a big dinner for him. When Hyunwoo told her about the dinner Nahyun initially told him she couldn’t make it since she knew she had work and would be too tired to go. But Hyunwoo guilt her into going. “Since you were born I have always celebrated my birthday with you. It won’t feel right if you are not there.” The guilt trip worked. Nahyun changed her mind immediately.

 

Nahyun grew up with Hyunwoo. Their dads are brothers and their families have always been close. And because her parents constantly worked she was always over at his house. Hyunwoo have always taken care of her as if she is his little sister and she loved him dearly for that. Nahyun was planning on celebrating his birthday another day but he insisted that she attends the dinner.  

 

Nahyun looked at herself in the mirror one last time to make sure she looked presentable before Kihyun arrive to pick her up. Kihyun is one of Hyunwoo’s best friends since elementary school so Nahyun knew him most of her life as well. Admittedly she had a crush on him when she was in middle school and high school but got over it. Nevertheless she can’t help but get butterflies in her stomach whenever she’s around him. It also doesn’t help that he’s been flirting with her lately. Add on the fact that he is still as attentive and protective of her he is making her emotions go crazy. Kihyun is picking her up because he refuses to let her take the taxi by herself even though she’s 22 years old and is perfectly capable of getting to the restaurant by herself. Even Hyunwoo thinks its ok for her to take the taxi but when Kihyun gets into his protective mode no one can change his mind. 

 

Nahyun’s door bell rang. She took a couple of deep breaths before opening the door. She had prepared herself for the butterflies in her stomach but she had not prepared herself for the site before her. Kihyun in a dark grey suit with flowers in his hands. He looked so handsome that Nahyun almost forgot what she was doing at that moment. Luckily she recovered before she embarrassed herself.

 

“Hi oppa.” Nahyun tried calming her heart down but it wasn’t working. She was feeling like a school girl again.

 

“I got these flowers for you.” Kihyun smiled. Nahyun loved his smile. It was what made her fall for Kihyun when she was younger.

 

“Thank you oppa but you didn’t have too.” Nahyun smiled and took the flowers. Nahyun loved flowers. Her apartment was constantly filled with fresh flowers.

 

She went to the kitchen to find an empty vase. Kihyun followed her to the kitchen.

 

“I haven’t seen you in a while so I thought I will bring you a gift.”

 

Nahyun thought about it. The last time she seen Kihyun was last week.

 

“I saw you last week oppa. We were drinking at Wonho oppa’s house” Wonho mass texted everyone to go over his house last Saturday to watch the soccer game. Nahyun stopped by after work. She drank a little with them. Kihyun had even dropped her off.

 

“But I still missed you.” Kihyun stared into Nahyun’s eyes. She wasn’t sure how much time had passed but she broke the staring contest as her heart couldn’t beat any faster than it already is.

 

“We should go.” Nahyun went and grabbed Hyunwoo’s present and her clutch. Kihyun waited for her at the door.

 

It was quiet during the car ride there. Nahyun did not know what to say as she didn’t understand why Kihyun started flirting with her and making her all flustered all of a sudden. He was always the attentive and over protective oppa but there was no flirting. Sure they had moments growing up but Nahyun always felt it was more on her side because of her crush.

 

Kihyun smiled at Nahyun being flustered. He thought it was the cutest thing in the world. The way she would take deep breaths and fan her face was so adorable. Kihyun knew that Nahyun must be confused by his behavior lately. With Hyunwoo’s recent blessing he is finally able to show her his heart. He did not want to straight out confess to her and scare her away. He is slowly showing her how he feels and he is loving her reactions.

 

They got to the restaurant in no time. Kihyun pulled up to front of restaurant to valet his car. He noticed the valet eyeing Nahyun up and down as he opened the car door for her. Kihyun quickly walked to Nahyun and held her hand.

 

“Oppa?”

 

“There are cracks on the sidewalk. I don’t you to fall down since you are wearing heels.” Kihyun made the excuse up.

 

Nahyun had the ability to turn heads with her long jet black hair, small face, big eyes, and pouty lips. She doesn’t notice the attention she gets but Kihyun definitely notice. There have been so many times Kihyun had to scare guys off who showed interest in her. Thankfully Nahyun never showed interest in any of them.

 

They walk into the restaurant hand in hand. Kihyun loved the warmth coming from her small hands so much that he did not want to let go. The hostess brought them to their table. Hyunwoo, his girlfriend Eunmi, Wonho, Minhyuk, Jooheon, and Changkyun were all there already. They all noticed Kihyun and Nahyun holding hands. To Kihyun’s disappointment Nahyun pulled her hand away immediately.

 

“Happy birthday oppa” Nahyun walked towards Hyun Woo and gave him a hug.

 

“Thanks for coming.” Hyunwoo gave her a wide smile and hugged her back.

 

“Happy birthday.”  Kihyun and Hyunwoo exchanged a friendly hug before sitting down.

 

The only seats left on the rectangular table were across from each other. Kihyun inwardly smiled. He knew his friends made sure they got to the restaurant early just so Kihyun could seat across from Nahyun.

 

“You’re welcome.” Jooheon who was sitting next to Kihyun whispered

 

During dinner Kihyun found himself looking at Nahyun and not really paying attention to the conversations that were going on. While looking at Nahyun he thought about his conversation with Hyunwoo about Nahyun when they were drinking one on one few weeks ago.

 

“I know it’s been hard on you waiting for my blessing. You know that I see Nahyun as a little sister and that I know her better than her own parents. The reason I wanted you to wait to confess to her is because I wanted her to grow before settling down. If you would’ve confessed when we were younger I have no doubt in the mind Nahyun would’ve given her heart to you. I also have no doubt that if you guys did date she would’ve choose you over anything. I wanted her to chase her dreams. I wanted her to travel if she wanted to. Not that you would’ve ever held her back but I didn’t want Nahyun to have to choose. But now that we are older and starting to establish ourselves in society I know that you are the best person for Nahyun.”

 

Kihyun was over the moon with Hyunwoo’s blessing. Once the guys and Eunmi heard about the blessing they immediately gave him pointers on how to woo Nahyun and created chances for him to be with Nahyun. Hence Wonho’s last minute get together and Hyunwoo’s birthday dinner.

 

Nahyun noticed Kihyun staring at her. She felt self conscience.

 

“Is there something on my face oppa?” She asked Kihyun. Kihyun just smiled and shook his head.

 

For the rest of the night each time Nahyun took a glance at Kihyun she would see Kihyun looking at her. The butterflies were coming back. She could barely concentrate on the conversations that were going on.

 

After dinner they all parted ways with a promise to meet up again sometime next week. Nahyun felt the effects of the wine she drank at dinner during the car ride home.

 

“Are you feeling sick?” Kihyun noticed her discomfort right away.

 

“I’m just feeling the wine that’s all.” Nahyun closed her eyes as everything started moving too fast causing her to feel dizzy. She felt the car slowly stop. She opened her eyes to see that they are in front of a convenient store.

 

“I will be right back.” Kihyun got out of the car and quickly ran into the store. Nahyun could see that he was buying something. After he paid the cashier he came running back with a small bottle in his hand.

 

“Here drink this. It’s supposed to help.” Kihyun took off the cap for Nahyun and handed it to her.

 

“Thank you oppa.” Nahyun was really touched although Kihyun constantly did little things like that for her.

 

Nahyun felt a little better after downing the drink. Kihyun got her home in no time and walked her up to her apartment. After thanking Kihyun again Nahyun went inside her apartment. With her back against her door she felt something stir in her but she brushed it off and got ready for bed.

 

The next day Nahyun woke up to a text from Kihyun asking her how she felt. Nahyun smiled. She felt giddy for some reason. She texted Kihyun back saying that she was a little hungover. Since it is Sunday she is planning on sleeping off the hangover. She was going to go back to sleep after sending the text to Kihyun but Kihyun texted her again and asked her if she wanted to go eat ox bone soup. Nahyun thought about it. She technically didn’t have any food at home and maybe just maybe a part of her wanted to see Kihyun. Nahyun texted Kihyun back with a yes and got ready.

 

Nahyun found herself carefully choosing her outfit. She changed outfit after outfit. Nothing seemed to look cute. Standing in front of her mirror Nahyun realized she was being silly. It’s just lunch with Kihyun. She’s acting like she’s going on a date. Nahyun changed into a pair of black shorts and a plain white t-shirt. She was waiting for Kihyun’s call/text to let her know he’s downstairs but her door bell rang instead.

 

“Oppa you could’ve just called instead coming up.”

 

“I don’t mind. Shall we?”

 

The butterflies were coming back. She forced herself not to think about it during the car ride to the restaurant. At the restaurant they were seated immediately. One of the ajumma who works there recognized Kihyun.

 

“I haven’t seen you in a while young man.”

 

“I’ve been busy lately.” Kihyun smiled at the ajumma for recognizing him

 

“This must be your girlfriend. She is so pretty. You guys make such a cute couple.” Nahyun noticed Kihyun did not correct the ajumma.

 

Instead he ordered food “Can we get two orders of ox bone soup?”

 

“Ok coming up.” The ajumma walked away.

“Jooheon and I have been here a couple of times. So that’s why the ajumma recognized me.” Kihyun explained.

 

“The ox bone soup must be really good here.”

 

“It is and it definitely helps with hangovers.” Kihyun was staring at her again. Thankfully the food came and they dug right in. Nahyun felt better as the hot soup settled in her stomach.

 

After lunch Kihyun drove Nahyun home and walked her up her apartment.

 

“Thank you for lunch oppa.”

 

Nahyun was about to go in her apartment when Kihyun stopped her.

 

“Wait there’s something I want to ask you.” Kihyun started rubbing his neck nervously

 

“What is it oppa?” Whatever Kihyun needed Nahyun would of course help

 

“My company is throwing a big ball for their 30th anniversary next Saturday. I was wondering if you can be my date to the ball?” It was Nahyun’s first time seeing Kihyun nervous. Normally he is pretty confident. She thought it was cute

 

“Yes I will be your date to the ball oppa.” Nahyun saw Kihyun let go of the breath of air he was holding and gave her the brightest smile she ever seen

 

“I will see you next week then oppa.” With that Nahyun went inside her apartment. Once inside her apartment she swore she heard Kihyun screamed yes.

 

The week past by relatively quick. It was Saturday before she knew it. Nahyun got off of work early to get ready for the ball. Eunmi whom she told about the ball came over to Nahyun’s apartment to hang out with her while she got ready. Nahyun did a simple makeup and curled her in big curls like the Victoria secret models. She then changed into a lilac color bandage dress that showed off her curves and legs pretty well.

 

“You look amazing Nahyun ah. Kihyun won’t be taking his eyes off of you tonight.” Eunmi joked

 

Nahyun rolled her eyes at Eunmi’s comment. “Kihyun oppa sees me as a little sister.”

 

“Even though I only been dating your cousin for 1 year I know you he does not see you as a little sister.”

 

Nahyun brushed off the comment and went to her closet to look for her heels. As she was looking for her heels she heard her doorbell ring.

 

“Unnie can you open the door for Kihyun oppa?” Nahyun yelled from her closet

 

“Yeah” Nahyun heard Eunmi replied

 

After finding her heels Nahyun grabbed her trench coat and walked out to the living room only to find Kihyun standing there by himself with flowers in his hands. Nahyun had to admit Kihyun looked amazing the dark blue suit.

 

“Where’s unnie?”

 

“Huh?” Kihyun was staring at her with a blank look

 

“Where did Eunmi unnie go?”

 

“Oh she left.” Kihyun eyes did not leave Nahyun at all making her feel self conscience again.

 

“Do I look bad?” Nahyun asked

 

“No of course not. You look beautiful.” Nahyun blushed

 

“Oh and I got flowers for you.” Nahyun never seen Kihyun like this. It was so cute. Nahyun took the flowers from Kihyun and placed it in a vase.

 

 

Kihyun waited for Nahyun to put the flowers in the vase. He took that moment to recover. When he first saw Nahyun she took his breath away. Normally Nahyun looks beautiful but tonight she looks like an angel. Kihyun was starting to regret asking Nahyun to be his date. He knew his coworkers are going to be all over her.

 

“Ok we can go oppa.”

 

Kihyun took Nahyun’s coat and held it for her while she put her arms in. They left her apartment and headed to the ball. As Kihyun drove he noticed Nahyun breathing through which she does to calm herself down when she’s nervous.

 

“Are you ok?” Kihyun asked

 

“Yeah I am. Just a little nervous since I won’t know anybody else there.”

 

“Don’t worry. All my coworkers are very nice. Some are even too nice. But I won’t leave your side. I promise and if anytime you want to go home we will leave.” Kihyun assured her

 

 “Thanks oppa.” Nahyun gave Kihyun a smile which made his heart skip a beat like usual

 

They soon arrive at The Millennium Seoul Hotel. Kihyun made sure to hold onto Nahyun’s hand. They may not be dating but he did not want his coworkers to think she is single. Surprisingly Nahyun didn’t question why he held her hand. She went along with it.

 

 Kihyun introduced her to coworkers after coworkers. She charmed them all with her beautiful smile and warm personality. Not once did Kihyun leave her side unless they needed the restroom like he promised. As the night went on they danced and drank champagne. Kihyun was having a great time with Nahyun by his side.

 

They walked out to the garden area. Lights were put up making the garden very romantic. They sat down on a bench. There was a light summer breeze even though it was well into the night. Kihyun turned to face Nahyun. Seeing her bangs cover part of her face he reached up and tuck her bangs behind her ears. He saw the blush come onto Nahyun’s face. She really looked lovely. Maybe it was the champagne that he drank but he felt the urge to confess to Nahyun. He takes Nahyun’s hand into his.

 

“Nahyun ah.”

 

“Yes oppa.”

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Kihyun could see the shock on her face but the shock slowly turned into hurt

 

“No oppa. I’m sorry.” Nahyun pulled her hands away from his and got up.

 

“I’m going to go home now oppa. I will take a taxi.” Nahyun quickly left

 

As much as Kihyun wanted go after her he was too shock and in too much pain to do so.

 

 

Nahyun held in her tears until she got home. Once she was in her apartment she let them freely fall down. She was having lots of fun tonight with Kihyun. All of his coworkers were nice and she was enjoying being by Kihyun’s side. She got to dance with him and he was an excellent dancer even though he wouldn’t admit it. When they walked to the gardens for fresh air it was so nice. Kihyun’s question came as a shock but it also made her realize one thing. She’s been in love with him all this time. When he asked her to be his girlfriend all she wanted to do was say yes. But with that realization she was in love with him she felt that Kihyun was acting impulsive. They both had some champagne and the atmosphere was so romantic. Nahyun knew from now on things would be different with her and Kihyun.

 

The next morning there was someone at her door. The door bell rang furiously. Nahyun was afraid it was Kihyun and she was not ready to face him just yet. She was going to ignore the door bells until she heard her cousin’s voice. 

 

“It’s me Hyunwoo. Open up.” Nahyun reluctantly opened her door.

 

“Oppa what are you doing here?” Nahyun asked even though she had a feeling why

 

Hyunwoo came in, sat on the couch, and calmly stated “You know why I am here.”

 

Nahyun sat down next to Hyunwoo.

 

“Is Kihyun oppa ok?” Kihyun’s heartbroken face popped in her once again cause her heart to hurt

 

“No he isn’t but I don’t want to talk about him. I want to talk about you.”

 

“What about me?” Nahyun wanted to know more about Kihyun. How is he not ok? What is he doing? Who is he with?

 

“Why did you turn Kihyun down?”

 

“Because it was all too sudden.”

 

“Was it really?”

 

“What do you mean oppa?”

 

“Kihyun has always been in love with you.”

 

“What? But he never said anything.”

 

“He never said anything but he showed it through his actions. Always worrying about your safety, giving you piggy back rides when your high heels are hurting your feet, using his lunch break to bring you porridge when you are sick even if it means he doesn’t get to eat lunch, or going out of his way to bring you fresh flowers just so he can see you smile. Those gestures show how much he loves you. We can even go back to our high school days. Did you know Kihyun almost got expelled from school from knocking out Kwang Ho because he made you cry? Or did you know that on the days you had to stay back to clean the class room Kihyun stayed back too? Just so you don’t have to walk home alone. It was never a coincidence that you two somehow had to stay back on the same days. Or did you know he has still your letter you wrote to him when he was in the army? He said that was the only thing that kept him going. If that’s not love then I must not know what love is.”

 

Tears were streaming down Nahyun’s face. She sees it now. She sees how much Kihyun loves her.

 

“I guess I was just afraid that Kihyun oppa was caught in the moment. We were in a romantic setting and he asked me to be his girlfriend. I thought he was acting impulsive. I love Kihyun oppa and I always have. I lied to myself about it. I was just trying to make it easier for myself when he finally gets a girlfriend. And I always thought Kihyun oppa treats me the way he does because he is so nice.”

 

“He is nice but have you ever seen him treat other girls the way he treats you?”

 

Nahyun shook her head. Kihyun never looked at any other girls when they were hanging together. He never even gave girls who approach him the time of day.

 

“Where is Kihyun oppa?”

 

“At home.”

 

“I need to go to him.” Nahyun needed to make things right.

 

“I will bring you.”

 

Nahyun hugged Hyunwoo. “Thank you oppa.”

 

Hyunwoo gave her a shy smile “I just want both of you to be happy.”

 

Nahyun changed out of her PJ’s and washed her face. She was nervous and excited at the same time. Hyunwoo dropped her off in front of Kihyun’s apartment and wished her good luck. She practically sprinted inside the apartment and got on the elevator. Her heart started beating faster as she got out of the elevator. As Nahyun rung the door bell she thought of what she wanted to say but the moment Kihyun opened the door she started crying from all the emotion was feeling at the moment.

 

“Nahyun ah what you doing here? Are you hurt? Why are you crying?” Kihyun quickly pulled Nahyun in the apartment.

 

Nahyun didn’t answer Kihyun instead she threw herself onto Kihyun and hugged him.

 

“Nahyun ah you are scaring me. What happened? Did someone hurt you? Let me took a look at you.”

 

Nahyun shook her head “I’m ok oppa.” She let go of Kihyun and wiped her tears. Kihyun closed his front door and led Nahyun to the living room. Seeing how concern Kihyun was Nahyun started tearing up again. She doesn’t deserve his love. How could she be so dense as to not see it all this time?

 

 “Please tell me what happened? Who made you cry” Kihyun wiped Nahyun’s tears with his dumb

 

Nahyun took a deep breath and looked Kihyun in the eyes “I’m sorry oppa. Sorry for not seeing your love all this time. Last night I was afraid you were acting impulsively when you asked me to be your girlfriend but I know now that your weren’t. I love you oppa I always have.”

 

Kihyun smiled with tears in his eyes.

 

“What I am trying to say is can I change my answer from last night?” Nahyun shyly asked

 

Kihyun nodded and hugged Nahyun.

 

 

 

Kihyun never felt this happy before. Throughout the night he kept asking himself what went wrong. Yes he admits he shouldn’t have flat out asked Nahyun to be his girlfriend. But he thought she’s been picking up all of his hints. He honestly did not expect Nahyun to reject him and when she did he never felt so much pain in his life. However he respected Nahyun’s wishes. He would never push her into doing something she didn’t want to do. When she showed up to his apartment crying he was ready to beat up whoever made her cry. The site of her crying broke his heart more than when she rejected him. He was definitely not prepared for her confession.

 

Kihyun pulled away from the hug and looked at Nahyun. Her eyes and nose all red from crying making her look super adorable. Kihyun cups her face, leans in and does the one thing he wanted to do for so long. He kisses her. The kiss is long and slow. He wanted to feel every inch of her soft lip. The kiss last for a few minutes. Kihyun stopped the kiss but not before giving her a quick peck on the lips. They both smile at each other. Kihyun lean back onto the couch and Nahyun followed. She laid her head on his chest.

 

“Can I ask what made you change your mind?” Kihyun asked as he absently played with her hair while basking in happiness.

 

“Hyunwoo oppa came and talk some sense in me.”

 

“Although I am happy he did. I told him to you give you space.” Kihyun had texted Hyunwoo and let him know what had happened after he got home from the ball. Hyunwoo, Joohoen, Minhyuk, Wonho, Hyunwon, and Changkyun showed up at his door with soju half an hour later. He didn’t drink much but it was good that he was able to express his hurt and pain to his close friends. They all left early in the morning.

 

“Oppa you still have the letter I wrote to you when you were in the army?” Kihyun looked at Nahyun and gave her a peck on the lips before answering.

 

 “Yeah. You don’t know how happy I was to receive a letter from you. I was honestly hoping for more letters.”

 

“I barely had enough courage to write you one.”

 

“Well thank you for that. It really gave me strength when I was having bad days.”

 

“I cried a lot after you enlisted. I missed you so much that’s when I wrote you the letter.” Kihyun imagined Nahyun crying in her room and it broke his heart.

 

“Ok no more reminiscing. Let’s go make new memories.” Kihyun got up and pulled Nahyun up as well

 

“What do you propose oppa?”

 

“Let’s go eat first. I’m pretty sure you didn’t eat anything since last night.” As if right on que Nahyun’s stomach growled.

 

“Let me change real quick and we will go.” Kihyun ran into his room and changed into a pair of black jeans and grey hoodie.

 

“Ok lets go.” Kihyun takes Nahyun’s hand into his and walks out of his apartment.

 

Once in the elevator Kihyun surprised Nahyun and stole a quick kiss from her.

 

“I think I’m addicted to kissing you.” Said Kihyun

 

Nahyun stood in front of Kihyun without letting go of his hand, got on her tippy toes, and stole a quick kiss from him as well

 

“Me too.” Nahyun smiled

 

Kihyun couldn’t stop smiling after that. He secretly pinched himself to make sure he wasn’t dreaming. During lunch both of them couldn’t stop smiling and giggling from happiness. As they finish eating Kihyun received a text from Joohoen.

 

“I think we need to make an announcement soon.” Said Kihyun after he read Joohoen’s text

 

“Why?”

 

“Because all the boys minus Hyunwoo think I’m still heartbroken.” Kihyun could see Nahyun feeling bad about last night as she looked away from him.

 

“Don’t feel bad about last night. My feelings weren’t impulsive but my actions were.” Said Kihyun as he reached across for Nahyun’s hand.

 

“How about you invite them over to your place oppa and I will cook for everyone?” Nahyun suggested

 

“You don’t have to cook. I can cook.” Kihyun didn’t want Nahyun to slave away in the kitchen

 

“No I want to oppa. I’m pretty sure they came over your place last night to be with you. It’s my way of thanking them.”

 

“Then I should cook.”

 

Nahyun pouted “Let me cook oppa.”

 

Kihyun gave up. He couldn’t win when she did aegyo on him. So Kihyun asked his friends to come over to his place tonight. He paid for their lunch and they went to the supermarket. He pushed the cart while Nahyun grab groceries to make mul naengmyeon and kimchi pancake. Kihyun felt such like a couple that he was smiling the whole time. When they got back to his house Nahyun would not let him in the kitchen so he sat on the dining table watching her. As he was watching he can’t help but to imagine their life after marriage. Kihyun definitely couldn’t wait to marry Nahyun.

As Nahyun finished cooking Kihyun started to set the table in the living room. The boys and Eunmi should be arriving at any moment.

 

“Oppa how should we make the announcement?” Nahyun asked as she made her way to the living room

 

“Should I just kiss you in front of everyone?” Kihyun wiggled his eyebrows

 

“Oppa!” Nahyun lightly slapped Kihyun on his arms.

 

“I’m just kidding. How about we just go with the flow?”

 

“Sounds good.”

 

Just as Kihyun finish setting the table his door bell rang. Both Kihyun and Nahyun went to open the door together. As they opened the door Joohoen, Changkyun, Minhyuk, Hyunwon, and Wonho stopped talking and zoomed into Kihyun and Nahyun’s interlocking hands

 

“Ya are you guys finally together?” Minhyuk asked. His eyes widen and mouth opened from shock

 

When Kihyun and Nahyun nodded their heads all the boys surrounded them in a hug. After the hug everyone made their way to the living room.

 

“Ya Wonho are you crying?” Hyunwon asked as they all made their way to the living room

 

Wonho wiped his tears “I’m just happy they are finally together. Do you know how long I have shipped them for?”

 

Kihyun smiled and gave Wonho hug

 

“Thanks for rooting for us.”

 

“Thanks oppa.” Nahyun gave Wonho a hug as well

 

Just then Kihyun’s door bell rang again. He went to open it and came back in with Hyunwoo and Eunmi.

 

“My girlfriend and I want to thank everyone here for being there for us when we need you. So please enjoy the meal she cooked.” Kihyun stated. There was hooting and howling when Kihyun said girlfriend which caused Nahyun to blush.

 

They sat down and started eating. Kihyun sat next to Nahyun. As they ate Kihyun reached down and held one of Nahyun’s hand. Nahyun smiled and continued eating.

 

At the end of the night Kihyun drove Nahyun home. They stood in front of her apartment slowly saying their goodbyes as they did not want to part with each other.

 

“Next Saturday I want to take you out on our first official date.” Said Kihyun which caused Nahyun to smile and nod her head.

 

“How about I pick you up tomorrow and drop you off at work?”Kihyun asked

 

“Come early and I will make breakfast for us.” Said Nahyun

 

“Sounds good.”  Kihyun leans in and kiss Nahyun. Kihyun took in Nahyun’s warmth and scent. He slowly stopped the kiss.

 

“I will call you when I get home.”

 

“Ok oppa.”

 

Kihyun left with a smile on his face. He couldn’t wait to get home to call Nahyun. He was already missing his girlfriend.