The recruits

I'm In Love With My Seatmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For the twentieth time Baekhyun,  STOP PLAYING WITH THAT KNIFE" Minseok groaned and snatched the sharp object that a certain Byun Baekhyun seemed to be throwing in the air.

 

 

 

 

"Oh come on, I'm just playing with it," Baekhyun pouted and extended his arms to grab for the kitchen knife but Minseok only glared at him and walked off, "if ever I won't be able to catch it you're not the one who'll get hurt" he added.

 

 

 

"Yeah but you'll be the one who'll get hurt. And we'll have to work our up and take you to the hospital before you die of blood loss" Minseok rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

Baekhyun scoffed, ""

 

 

 

"Like you aren't???" Tao snickered, arms supporting his head as he leaned on the counter. "Shut up you overgrown baby" Baekhyun sassed and stomped his way to the main door when the door bell rang.

 

 

 

"'Sup" Chen did an awkward pose.

 

 

 

"Oh..." Baekhyun deadpanned, "it's you" he added and turned his back at Chen, walking back inside. Chen on the other hand, came in without permission and sat on the sofa.

 

 

 

"Baekhyun," Minseok raised an eyebrow at the male who was sitting comfortably on the furniture, "who the hell invited a dinosaur in?"

 

 

 

"What are you—" Baekhyun questioned, seemingly puzzled and looked at where Minseok seems to be looking at too, "—WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE"

 

 

 

"The door's open, so I assumed you were letting me in" Chen smirked as Minseok glared at Baekhyun, and the latter was cursing at himself.

 

 

 

"That's it you troll, out yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter