My Life

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes, I was inspired by Infinite Showtime ^^

“YAH LEE SUNGJONG WAKE UP”

Sungjong groaned when he heard his name. ‘Well there goes my peaceful morning. Yet since when is my morning peaceful?’ Sungjong thought as he rolled his eyes.

“Coming!” he said. He hurriedly took a shower. Wasting no time before his stepmom called him again.

“YOU BETTER HURRY UP SUNGJONG BUT MAKE SURE ARE PROPERLY CLEAN,” Woohyun shouted from downstairs. Thus earning a sigh from Sungjong. What a bossy yet caring stepmother I have. Boy I’m sure am lucky.

Sungjong doesn’t hate his stepmother. In fact he felt grateful to have Woohyun as a stepmother. When Woohyun was the only one he can depended on since his dad left both of them. The day his dad left them causes them to suffer in debts. Sungjong was young back then so Woohyun had to work 24/7 to pay all the debts while Sungjong took care of their small apartment.

Sometimes he wondered if Woohyun was really sincere or not. However it was proven that Woohyun love him like his own child when he comforted Sungjong during rough times. Both of them have a great relationship until Woohyun met a man named Kim Sunggyu.  They have met at a bar where Woohyun is working part time. It was love at first sight for them.  Not long after that, they got married.

Sungjong rolled his eyes again. He still remembers the day Sunggyu proposed to Woohyun. How can he not when his stepmother can’t stop gushing and crying that day.

(“OMO SUNGJONG CAN’T YOU BELIEVE IT! SUNGGYU SSI PROPOSED TO ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID? YOU BETTER LIVE WITH ME OR DIE. KYAAAA ISN’T IT ROMANTIC!? OMO OMO GYU GYU GYUUU~” Woohyun had spent hours hugging Sungjong while jumping around.)

Sungjong was ashamed of how Woohyun acted that day. He even showed the worth more than the whole apartment building ring off to the entire neighbourhood. Apparently Kim Sunggyu was no ordinanry man. He was a multi billionaire. The day they moved in, Sungjong had a mini heart attack  when he saw  the mansion. It was basically a castle. Oh how Lady Luck seemed to like Woohyun so much to let him marry this rich old man. Thus that is how Woohyun and Sungjong’s life turned completely from being poor to hella rich.

Also Sunggyu has a son named Myungsoo. Myungsoo is terrificly dashingly handsome. He was like a living art. However Sungjong doesn’t understand the logic how can a hamster face can have a handsome son!? Till this day Sungjong wondered if Myungsoo was Sunggyu’s biological son or not.

Despite living in a castle mansion. Sungjong’s life is practically the male version of Cinderella. He doesn’t get why off all the maids and butlers they have in here, Sunggyu loves to order him around. Sungjong hated (not really) him since then until he named his teddy bear Sunggyu. The bear Sunggyu received beatings everynight. Poor him. Then it started to get worse when Woohyun began to order him around too. That is when Woohyun and Sungjong relationship started to get a bit rocky.

“SUNJONG PPALI”

“I’m here”,Sungjong stated. He had a dark circles around his eyes because of a certain couple can’t keep their hands off each other. Woohyun’s scream is literally like a banshee dying. Sungjong swore he saw his window cracked.

“Ah you’re here. Good. Omo what happened to your face!?” Woohyun fussed around him.

Sungjong groaned, “Can’t sleep. Someone was being loud.” He glared at his stepmother.

Woohyun blushed. A chuckle was heard. Someone slid his hand around Woohyun’s waist.

“Morning,” Sunggyu said pecking Woohyun’s lips. Sungjong made a gag sound at the back. Sunggyu just gave him a smirk.

“Enjoy hearing us last night?”

“Gyu!”

“Hmph”

Sungjong’s vein popped. Curse that hamster! He clenching his knuckles. Looks like teddy bear Sunggyu going to receive another beating.

“Oh Sungjong don’t forget to mop the floor later.”

“Okay,” Sungjong faked a smile. Inside he was cursing every word he knows.

Woohyun was busy cooing over his husband. He look so happy. His eyes twinkles so much. It made Sungjong happy seeing Woohyun like that. They faced many hardships but now all of it had been paid. Sungjong didn’t want to admit it he was thankful that Woohyun met Sunggyu. Sunggyu the person who  make Woohyun happy by being there for him. He smiled at the sight. Maybe one day he can personally say thank you to Sunggyu and what a great man he is.

He take back what he said. Sunggyu is the worst! That hamster! Sungjong should feed him to the cats. He grunted while moping the floor. Why is it so dirty!? Doesn’t the maid knows how to mop? Maybe that’s why Sunggyu ask him. He thinks he should really apply to be the Head of Maid if he’s the one doing all the work. At least he can earn money with it.

Suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around his waist. Clinging onto him like a koala.

“Myungsoo hyung get off please.”  You’re heavy despite your skinny frame. (You’re the same Sungjong ah)

“Don’t want to. Comfy.” Myungsoo snuggled deeper.

Sungjong sighed. Have he ever tell you that Myungsoo is weird and clingy af? Well now he have. Myungsoo is really really 4D. Despite being handsome, his personality is weird. He loves to take photo and cats. He  hug his wife (banana pillow) all day long. If not his wife, Sungjong will be his victim. Sungjong can’t believe someone weird like Myungsoo has a boyfriend. Yet this family is full of wonders. Myungsoo’s boyfriend is really handsome and tall. He can surpass a model but his personality is…

Lee Sungyeol (Myungsoo’s boyfriend) is a complete choding like who the hell would pick a fight with an elementary kid over an ice cream!? Although Sungjong only met him once or twice but he can’t stand to be one room with him. With his dolphin scream and poor imitation of a crow. Ugh it almost made Sungjong’s ears to burst.

“What do you want hyung?” Sungjong said barely escaping from Myungsoo.

A blush appeared on Myungsoo face causing Sungj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter