00H

I hate you (love you)

 'Really,that's suprising' Kris said.Everyone around the table equally shock except Chanyeol and Tao. 'It's nothing to be suprise.It's the common scene at home'.Chanyeol said and take a sip of his drink.

 'I want to see it too,but my works it's ' Baekhyun slams his hand on the table. 'But enjoyable' Chanyeol put his hands around Baekhyun's shoulder and wide smile appear on his face. 'You'll see it sooner or later'.

 

 'Guys'.They looked at the front door of the club and meet with a familiar face,looking around the room. 'Sehun',Chanyeol waves his hand to get Sehun notice of his present.Sehun walks towards the group and they looked at him with an amaze and some smile that make Sehun creep out.He take a sit opposite of Chanyeol nd between Tao and Kris.

 'What are you doing here'. Chanyeol start the conversation when a silence filled the table and Sehun looking around the club. 'skipping school' Sehun reply,short. 'So,you're bad boy now' Kris said as he lean towards Sehun. 

 'Really,I get that a lot' Sehun said as he lean backward,since Kris is a little closer to him. 'Kris,you scared the little puppy'. Chanyeol said and Sehun looked at him.'I'm not a puppy and I didn't even little' Sehun protest,he didn't know why they always called him little when he's taller than most of the people here. 'Yeah yeah,you're a big boy with us and little puppy with Kai,we can understand that'. Baekhyun said and Sehun's eyes can't get any bigger. 'What are you talking aboout'. Sehun said. 'Don't worry,the secret save wih us'.Kris said,leaning to his chair.

 'Actually,what is this place'.Sehun finally asked. 'It's a club for elits.Only a few can get pass here'. Baekhyun said.'And since you got here it's means,you have this emblem'. Kris showed a golden emblem to Sehun.It's looks like dragon with a letter K on it.All of them showed their own.

'Ohh..'.

 'But not all of them have it,only a few have this golden emblem.Most of them,are silver and bronze'. Chanyeol explains.'So,where's yours?' Baekhyun asked.Sehun looked at them,'Uhh..I..umm..' Sehun stutter.

 

 'Boss's here'.A man said and everyone looked at the front door.Kai walks in and straights to the group.Everyone continued talking but more quietly than before. 'Yo,Kai' Kris said,stand at take another seat to give his seat to Kai.Sehun lower his head a little when his eyes meet with Kai.

 'Kris,how about the job..'. Kai asked and Kris make a thumbs up. 'Don't worry Kai,I never fail'.Kris said,proud.'Jeez Kai,you always asked about works.We know what we do'. Baekhyun said. 'So,tell us about yours Kai.How's it going?'.Kris said and looked at Sehun and Kai.Sehun blushing and Kai smirking.

 'Under progress'.Kai said,simple. 'Have you done it,that word start with 's' '. Baekhyun happily said and Sehun couldn't hold it anymore. 'I gotta go'.

 'Where?'. Chanyeol asked. 'On second thought,I'll better be at school'. Sehun said as he walked out.He walked passed the guard and on the street.He don't want to be at school because it's but he don't have any place to go. 'I'll give a ride'.A voice from behind,startled him a little. 'Kai,I'll go there by myself''. Sehun said,don't want to be with him alone.

 'Come on,still mad at me?'.Kai said,Sehun looked at him with unsatisfied looks.

 

 Ride a lamborghini is not bad,he don't notice the school is so far from the club.Sehun looked outside and memories the way to his school so that he can go to school alone next time. 'How's the club member?'.Kai asked. 'Not bad'.

 'Still mad about the hickey'.Kai finally said.'Don't ever mention about it'.Sehun said as he look at Kai,glaring.He almost died of embarrasment when he showed the guard his hickey on his neck.'Why don't you just give me the emblem instead of this.' Sehun said.

 'Because you're special.I want them to know you're mine'. 'Whatever'.

 The car suddenly stop and Sehun looked at Kai.'What are you doing?'. Sehun said.Kai looked at him,seriously. 'Kai,what are you....' Kai pulled his collar and give Sehun a deep kiss. 'Mnn..hmnn..' Sehun moans muffled in their kiss.Kai's tounge explore Sehun's carven,bitten his lower lips makes Sehun's saliva run on his chin.

 'K..Kai...'.Kai break the kiss and Sehun desperately get a breath.'You looks cuter this way'. Kai put away Sehun's bang and see his face clearly.'I hate you'.

 'You're right.It's getting hot.Wanna go somewhere else'.

 


I'm sorry it's a short update.I promised I'll make it another chapter this night T.T...

I'm getting busy with everything lately. 

Next chapter a 'HOT' chapter.look foward it.