00C

I hate you (love you)

 "I'm bored."

 

 Sehun has been in the room for about a week now, the only things he had was the bed and the bathroom. He spent all of his time on the bed, eating, playing, and mumbling alone. It was very boring and Sehun was starting to think he'd die from the boredom soon.

 

 Kai was rarely ever here. Sehun often tried to ask Chanyeol where Kai was but the tall man never told him anything, in fact he barely talked to Sehun. He wondered if Kai ordered Chanyeol not to talk to him or something. 

 

 Sehun flopped himself down onto the cozy bed, his hand covering his eyes from the brightness of the sunlight.

 

 What Sehun sees in Kai is a possesive man who always keeps his toy away from people. Kai always came into his room when Sehun was  asleep and sometimes did his job in the room. Sehun always watched him all the time. Kai wasn't much a talker, always serious and even sometimes Sehun couldn't tell what was going on inside his mind. Sehun is very observant sometimes, when there's nothing else to do.

 

 It's very troublesome to be interested in someone who locked Sehun up in this room, like a prisoner. No, like a dog Kai would say.

 

 

 

 “Baekhyun, keep an eye on Mr. Lee. Do whatever you want to him if he does something unpleasant,” Kai ordered strictly. Baekhyun who was sitting on the sofa shifted his gaze at Kai.

 

 “Can I play with him first?” Baekhyun asked like a child. Kai nodded his head, leaning his body off of the chair, standing straight and ready to leave.

 

 “Going home already? You always go home earlier these days,” Kris said, wiping his dear gun.

 

 “I have something more important to do, that being taking care of my pet,” Kai stated with a smirk.

 

 “Ohh, really? That’s new, not going to introduce us to your new pet?” Kris asked, looking at Kai who was already at the door.

 

 “Don't worry, I will,” Kai closed the door and took an elevator to the ground floor. Everyone who passed him bowed and greeted him. He go inside a car and drove in silence to his mansion.

 

 

   

 

 

 Sehun heard a car stop at the main entrance to the mansion, soon the gates were being opened and the car drove to the front of the mansion. Sehun looked out the big window and seen Kai getting out of his car and walking to the front doors, his usual cold look was still stuck on his face. 

 

 Sehun sat at the edge of the bed. It was 5 in the evening and Kai was earlier than usual. Sehun guessed that Kai finished his ‘work’ earlier today. Since he's the boss, he was able to just order his subcoordinates around and let them do the job while he does nothing more than that.

 

 Sehun heard a clink and turned to see Kai closing the door. Kai sat on the chair not far from the bed Sehun was on and sighed deeply.

 

 “Had a bad day at work?” Sehun asked quietly to break the silence that had been forming. Kai simply ignored his question and started to take off his clothes.

 

 “W...wait!” Sehun stuttered, his pale cheeks flushed pink as he closed his eyes when Kai was about to take off his boxers. Kai looked at Sehun who was closing his eyes and blushing.

 

 “What are you doing! I'm here too you know! Just go to another room before you take off your clothes!” Sehun babbled with his eyes closed and his head down to hide his pink cheeks. Sehun has never seen anyone in front of him in his life so of course it makes him embarrassed and nervous.

 

 When Kai suggested that they should take a bath together, Sehun panicked and struggled to push the guy away and finally after his hard effort Kai just gave up and went to a bathroom in another room.

 

 Sehun heard water flowing and he took note that Kai was already in the bathroom. He opened his eyes and saw Kai's clothes on the floor, taking a relieved sigh before turning his body to face the bathroom.

 

 Sehun’s body froze when he seen Kai standing beside the door with his signature smirk plastered on his face. He was still wearing his boxers and started slowly approaching Sehun who still in shock. Sehun who finally noticed Kai slowly getting closer to him covered himself with a blanket and made a 'x' sign with his hand.

 

 “Don't come closer, or I'll give you a free painful kick directed at your d!” Sehun warned as he looked down to attempt to hide his blush.

 

 “At my what?” Kai leaned closer with a puzzled look on his god-like face even though he knew what Sehun was referring to.

 

 “Y..you know,” Sehun stammered, still avoiding eye contact with Kai.

 

 “What is it, I won't know if you don't say it clearly, Sehun,” Kai teased with a smirk. Sehun looks adorable when he blushes, Kai got to see this side of Sehun, and it makes him want to tease the boy more.

 

 “Do you want it Sehun? I can give it to you, only you,” Kai whispered seductively. Sehun was now being pinned down on the bed and was under Kai's control. Hands being held by Kai's big palm and Kai's right leg between Sehun thigh, playfully rubbing his inner thigh.

 

 

 “K..Kai..let me go,” Sehun spoke with a harsh tone. His face was red with anger and a slight blush crafted by embarrassment. 

 

 “I really like you under me. You look cute and innocent, not being able to do anything, just helpless. Giving your all to me,” Kai whispered, Sehun's earlobe. Sehun shivered and bit his bottom lip hard, he wouldn’t let any moans be heard for Kai’s satisfaction.

 

 “Bastard, let me go! I’ve had enough of this! Let me go!” Sehun screamed while struggling against Kai’s hold with all his strength. 

 

 Kai watched the boy squirm underneath him with a grin. Kai’s leg was already near Sehun's and he saw how Sehun shuddered by the sudden movement of his leg. Kai down Sehun’s pale neck to his collarbone, bitting and marking his property. Sehun let out a moan unknowingly, pleasure laced within as he was not able to hold it back. Sehun's lower lip was bleeding from bitting it when he was trying to control his moans.

 

 “Who do you belong to, Sehun?” Kai asked, his hot breath ghosting upon Sehun's neck. 

 

 “Don't play with me, I don't belong to anyone, especially yo- ahh,” Sehun was interrupted by his own moan when Kai's hand slipped under his shirt, roaming his milky skin to his . 

 

 “I demand an answer, not a rebel,” Kai hummed, exposing Sehun's milky skin up to his pink . “If you don't want anything to happen to you answer me correctly.”

 

 Kai stopped his actions, looking at the boy beneath him who was panting heavily with a face red as a tomato.

 

 “Please...don't...I'm sorry,” Sehun whimpered as tears escaped his glossy eyes. Kai sat up, sitting beside Sehun who was crying. Sehun turned to the other side with a blanket covering him from Kai’s eyes.

 

 Sehun heard the bathroom door being closed and after a moment he stood up and pulled down his raised shirt.

 

 His mind was blank, he showed Kai the side that he tried hard to hide from the world, his weak side. He felt very useless.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Chanyeol came in that night to bring Sehun dinner. He put the tray on Sehun's lap and took a seat on a chair in front of him. Sehun hasn’t seen Kai since he came out from bathroom. He tried to eat some food but ended up putting the tray beside him, he already lost his appetite.

 

 “What's wrong?” Chanyeol questioned when he saw Sehun push the tray away. 

 

 “It's fine, I'm not hungry,” Sehun replied. 

 

 “Something really did happen, but whatever it is don't think about it too much, It's not good for your health,” Chanyeol stated, standing and leaving the room with the tray in his hands.

 “Be good and I'll give you the pleasure you seek so much, my son.”

 

 Sehun closed his eyes and stared at the empty space that surrounded the room. Everything he tried to forget is coming back to him. He'll never escape from the nightmare that haunts him, but he'll take anything just to forget the nightmare.

 

 

 

 

 

 Morning comes and the sunlight wakes Sehun from his slumber. He rubs his eyes and looks around, unlike the usual he sees Kai on the study table doing something that he didn't know what it was.

 

 “You're here?” Sehun asked. It's really weird to see the tanned man home at this hour. 

 

 “Well I can't work when I remember your face crying under me,” Kai said with his usual cold voice. Sehun didn’t know what to say, is Kai worried about him or just trying to comfort him so he won't try to run away again?

 “Kai,” Sehun called, Kai hummed in response still looking at his work.

 

 “Can I go to school?” Sehun asked, Kai stopped what he was doing and looked at Sehun. “It's really boring here, I don't have anything to do.” 

 

 He already missed school, he also wondered if his friends worried about him or not. He hesitated to asked Kai because he knew Kai would say no.

 “Sure,” Kai said before shifting his look to his phone on the table and dialled something. 

 

 “Really?” Sehun said happily. He can finally get out of this house and walk around again.

 

 “But I have a condition,” Kai stated but Sehun already guessed there would be one. As long as he can get out of here, he didn’t mind. He also made a plan beforehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How you guys doing?

Hope you guys have a great day~