Date

Te Amo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinri come here!" 

"No!" She shouted as she threw her pouch at him. 

"Hey what's this for uh?" Kai asked as he caught it just in time.

"For your ugly face!" She mocked before bursting into laughter.

"What.....you know what? sometimes you don't make sense." Kai replied rather cluelessly.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU PUNK!"

"I SAID WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?!" He stopped dead as students around the corridor turned their faces towards the pair and a loud whisper started. What the Kim Jongin. Jinri too looked at him, wide eyed. Guess you said that already, there is no turning back. 

"What? Haven't seen anyone asking someone else out? Is that so fascinating?" Kai uttered. Students lowered their gaze and got engaged in something else. But a girl came running to him as she smacked him in the chest,
 

"You cheater! I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" She gave him a dying glare and serious or not, it did make Kai's heart skip 2 beats. 

"I- YES YES YOU ARE HIS GIRLFRIEND!" Jinri cried out as she put the girl's hand in Kai's. "HIS girlfriend" Jinri added, smiling evilly. "I REJECT YOU KIM JONG IN!" She turned her back and started walking away in a noble way. "GO AWAY YOU DON'T DESERVE A P-"

"Punk like you?" Kai cut her off as he tried hard to control his laughter since he could see her twitching her eyebrows at the remark. Her hands were in the air and it made it look funny to the part she stopped dead with that weird expresion on her face, mouth open and hands in the air. 

"What...did you say?" She tilted her head to his side before the girl whispered in her ear.

"Punk. He called you a punk, leave him he disrespected a woman." 

Jinri stared at the girl coldly when she finished and then pointed out her finger at her and replied. "You are a woman?" The girl cluelessly nodded. Jinri suddenly burst out. "WELL THEN STAY AWAY FROM HIM SINCE HE DISRESPECTED A WOMAN!" The girl ogled at Jinri before crawling away creepily. This girl is scary. She thought. 

"thanks buddy!" Kai patted her head and she turned with a grin changed into a death stare."W-WHAAAT IS THIS FOR!" 

"I am not forgiving you for calling me a punk!" She crossed her arms and stomped away. 

"JINRIII- BY THE WAY I MEANT IT WHEN I AS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter