CHAPTER 2

God Of Study 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HJ:YAAAAA!!!! Let go of me ...(tries to let go but failed)

BH:(Hold tightly of HJ) Sorry..

HJ(Froze) Huh.. Sorry? HAHAHAHA

BH:Na Hyun Jung...cinchaaaa mianhe.

HJ:Heoll.. Is it really easy.?Huh?Easy for you to forgive people.?Well I'm not like that kind person anymore..

BH: (Froze and slowly release HJ)

HJ:(Backed away from BH and walking slowly)

BH:Why are you not answering my calls.?

HJ: (stop)Psh.. Do I have to.?Why must I.?(smirk)

BH:....

HJ:Just when did you ever care about me.?

BH:.....

HJ:If I'am answer your calls though,,it will hurt me more..Just looking at you are more hurting me..So please,,I'm begging you...Please stay away from me and just think that we are strangers..I can't look at your face again..(slowly walking far away from BH)

BH:(After HJ can't be seen,,he mumble to himself) Na Hyun Jung...You've changed...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HJ decide to go to the supermaket..She's want eating a ramyeon at there and release her stress..

After HJ has choose the ramyeon,,she going straight to the counter to pay it..

CS: Miss,,the total is 3000 won..

HJ: Okay,wait..(Looking for her purses but didn't find it and she's starting to panic)

CS:Miss,are you okay.?

HJ:I think I'm put it inside here...Ughhh where is it going..(still looking for her purses)

SO:Here ...I will pay it..(give the money to the cashier)

HJ:Surprised by the voice and look up....

MS:Heoll.. How come a girl such at the young age can have anaemia.. haahaha

HJ: Neee..?Are you helping me or you just want to mock at me?

MS:Hahahahaha chill girl..Just kidding..Let's go...

HJ:Where.?

MS:You must be hungry right.?

HJ:Yeah... But..

MS:(Take HJ arm and goes to the table) Here .. Sit..

HJ:(Still unaware of the situation) Why are you helping me.? I can just not buying the ramyeon okay...

MS:Hahahaha.. With that look like dinasour ,, you say you don't want to eat.. Hahahahaa

HJ:Yaaaa.. Who's dinasour.?

MS:You.. Hahahaha.. I know you're hungry just looking by your face...

HJ:Hehe..Well thank you then for these ramy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter