Teddy Bear!!!!!

Teddy Bear!!!!!

Hi everyone:D This is my first fanfic so please don't hate on me:( I'm sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors:D I hope you like ...Please read and review:D

 

 

                    It was a cold night. Freezing actually. But it did nothing to deter the blond boy from stepping quietly on the icy tiles as he tip toed his way to the kitchen. Closing the door gently behind him so as not to wake up his five exhausted members, Yoseob stood looking in the dark kitchen, pondering about the his dilemma.

                    It was eating at him, the jealousy that all of them had schedules of their own but he had none. People thought that he was not meant for the show business. That all he had was his cuteness. He had tried his best. None of the members ever said anything to him about. Always ruffling his hair and patting him on the head, saying all he had to be was their ball of sunshine. So maybe he wasn't a boyfriend idol like Doojoon, maybe he wasn't a charismatic person like Junhyung, maybe he wasn't as popular as Kikwang, maybe his dancing skills weren't as good as Hyunseung and maybe he wasn't as good looking as DongWoon but did that mean he didn't fit in anywhere? Was there nothing that he, Yang Yoseob, shined in? That he could claim his own? 

                    It was not like they understood. Why would they? How would they? Deep in his thoughts, Yoseob failed to notice the silent footsteps behind him. A slight gasp escaped from his lips when warm arms encircled around his waist and warm lips pressed to his cheeks, the hot breath caressing his ear.

                    "Hyung why are you out by yourself in the dark?"

                    "I was hungry and couldn't figure out what to eat...Ah Miandhe did I wake you? I know you're tired and have more schedules tomorrow? You should go back to sleep Woonie ah, "Yoseob said with a weak smile to the maknae as he tried to push the younger to the bedroom.

                    "Aigoo! Hyung is so silly. Midnight snacks are our thing. It is not right for hyung to eat by himself. Unless hyung, you were planning on eating it all by yourselves? Hyung, you have to share with your dongseang! " The maknae pouted, pushing his elder into the kitchen with ease and surveyed the shelves. "What shall we have hyung?” he asked cheerily before picking through the snacks himself. Yoseob noticed the dark circles under Dongwoon’s eyes and felt guilty that the exhausted maknae was up because of him.

                    "Wonnie ah, hyung is fine with eating by himself. Go to sleep. If not hyung will worry about you tomorrow. And you won’t be able to work well,” Yoseob said, trying to force the younger to the bedroom once more.

                    "Hyung, don't lie," the maknae stated absentmindedly, more focused on his snacks in front of him. Playfully, he gripped Yoseob’s waist, forcing the older to sit on his lap.

                    Again, Yoseob tried to reason with the stubborn boy. "Hyung is not lying? Why would hyung lie? I am used to eating alone now. So, hyung will be fine."

                    "Eh why would hyung eat alone? You know if you call us we I'll come eat with you?" DOngwoon looked up from his hard task of having to choose his food to look at Yoseob with innocent brown eyes, not comprehending what his hyung was trying to say. Eating alone? Not in the B2ST dorm!


                    "Aigoo, Woonie ah, hyung knows you all are tired. Hyung is the only one without schedule, riding on all of your hard work. The least this hyung can do is stay out of your way and not bother you all right? After all, this hyung is useless," Yoseob said with a smile, his sadness showing through his eyes as his real feelings became apparent. 

                    "Hyung ah..."

                    "Let’s go to sleep Woonie ah. You have a busy day tomorrow."

                    "Hyung why did not you tell us you feel this way? We could have helped get you something!" Dongwoon blurted put as Yoseob’s words seeped through his brain. “If it’s for hyung, you could come with us. Hyung is the only thing that helps us get through the tough times!”

                    "Woonie ah, I would still be relying on you. This hyung really cannot do anything with his own power," Yoseob finished with a smile. He slowly pushed the maknae back into the room and tucked him into bed with a small smile. Patting the maknae’s head, he decided to go back to sleep so as to avoid waking the others. He was about to go back to tossing and turning on his own bed when Dongwoon's hand shot out and pulled him onto his bed.

                    "Hyung ah, actually I have been having these nightmares and I can't sleep. Normally when I have nightmares, my mom gives me a bolster to sleep with. Today can you be my bolster?" the maknae asked his eyes wide and innocent as he stared up into Yoseob's face, pleading with him.

                    With a small smile, Yoseob climbed into Dongwoon's bed and cuddled next to the tall and hansome male god maknae. Dongwoon closed his eyes and tightened his grip around his precious hyung." I will always need Hyung. Hyung will never be bothersome to me," Dongwoon murmured before drifting off to sleep, a happy, contented smile apparent on his face.

                    His smile now bigger and finally reaching his eyes, Yoseob cuddled closed towards Dongwoon, his head fitting perfectly in the crook of the other’s neck, his arms tight around the broad shoulders of the cute maknae and thought, "I should change my life calling to being a Teddy bear."