Sequal

Staring Into Your Heart( Or Window)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First off, I meant to do this much earlier.

 

 

 

Secondly, my computer broke and I am doing this on my phone so bear with me. (This will probably be an unedited glob of mess)  

I hope you enjoy this anyway thoe!!!!

 

*6 months later* 

Kyungsoo was sprawled out on the couch reading his book when the door bell rang. He got up, his first thought being of Jongin at his door. 

Him and Jongin have been dating for awhile now. Kyungsoo has learned a lot about his neighbor in the past months. Ranging from his favorite color, to his past ex-boyfriends (which he can name in coronical order, in case he sees any of them on the street). He also learned that Jongin is a dancer. Which explained why Kyungsoo would look over and see a tall, dancing, attractive male, which Kyungsoo could call his now.  Jongin calls it fate that both Kyungsoo and him live across each other and both study fine arts. Kyungsoo just calls him a stalker, which earns him a blush in return. 

It has been raining all day, leaving steaks of water droplets across the windows, leaving the perfect mood for a book. While at the door, Kyungsoo immeaditly looked through the peep hole to see his boyfriend, with red eyes and a puffy face, drenched. Without second thought, Kyungsoo opened the door to see his boyfriend wet and crying, and wrapped his arms around Jongin's figure. It must have done the trick for Jongin, because  Kyungsoo soon felt the boy hiccuping into his hug,(which Kyungsoo soon learned was his favorite thing), and his shoulder being soaked, but not from the rain.

"Shhh... It's okay Jongin. Let's go inside, shall we?" Jongin nodded his head while Kyungsoo guided them to the couch. Once Jongin was sat down, Kyjngsoo crouched down in front of him while cupping his face. "Do you want to tell me what happened, or do you want to wait a while?" 

Jongin looked into Kyungsoo's eyes as he hiccuped. "C-can we wait a *hicup* while please?"

"Sure. Do you what to watch a movie?" With a head nod as a confirmation, Kyungsoo began to take off Jongin's shoes while finding some bigger clothes of Jongin's that "magically" showed up. After coming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter